Investment assistance - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investment assistance

This is pretty well That you want to invest your currency , I recommend to read guidelines of yobit investbox properly , you got good amount of profit if you invest a good amount there , otherwise you may be going for trading and Staking method also .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Check different plans on Yobit InvestBox. Currently there is no active plans for btc but I am sure you can find more interesting investments. The last time btc was there, it was 0.1% of your investments weekly.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Investing in INVESTBOX is good and guaranteed, but the problem is that some currencies decrease in price significantly and this makes you possibly lose

THINK POSITIVE

I was also searching for BTC to invest in invest box but there is no investment for BTC. So you have to exchange your BTC to some other Crypto which seems profitable and invest. Many of my friends are investing in water and it seems to be profitable for them. You can try it.

You will earn 0.1% of the bitcoin that you have invested in the investbox. But for bitcoin investing plans you must play the dice game 30 times everyday so that you can receive your interest! Be careful, dice game is a lucky game!

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That feature that the platform offers its clients is beneficial and profitable, as you invest in one of the currencies listed for you on the investment page.
You will find what percentage of profits you will earn through your investment with each offer. And every coin in order to get profits you have to make one of the hopes that you find in front of you

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/18/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jahida 67 said:

I still don't know if Bitcoin has an investment.  Hopefully I will try to find out.  And the other coins that you will invest in, you must have a good idea about it, you will not invest unnecessarily

I haven't checked lately but there was a really high yield offer for Bitcoin in the investbox a few months ago. I think it was available just for a few months and right now there is no BTC option to invest. 

Definitely you earn daily interest on your investment funds if you invested your funds into invest box for this purpose you need to go invest box options there select your favorite plans and then read all rules of that investment plan's. And enjoying passive aggressive income on each day. 

• +1 2

If you go to the invest bx option on yobit you will see that there is various coins that are there, each having their own interest rate. You can then select a coin and make your investment. Important things to remember is that you need to pay attention to the actions required to obtain your interest, such as the number of dice rolls, and also you need to choose a god coin to invest in that is relatively stable or on the up and up. Higher interest rates generally mean that the coin is at a greater risk of becoming dead, in my opinion.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

@Zaino34 the investbox was a good feature that derives most of our attention to yobit exchange. The investbox gives your 10% daily interest from your investment. As you can see from the screenshot. 

step 1:

from the image below you see the word ''investment''  from the top menu you click on it.

step 2:

when the page opens you can select the coin of your choice of which you are interested to invest in you can see some list of coins from the screenshot, you can scroll down to select the one you wish to invest. But I advice you to be wise during your selection select a trusted and profitable coin.

3. You can see at the end of any coin name there is a word invest in thick blue written.

4. Make sure you read instructions very carefully.

Screenshot_20200611-145210.png

Screenshot_20200611-145250.png

Edited by Ndayebo8

if you  want to invest in invest box then first read all the terms and conditions mentioned or explained on the particular section then you will get an idea about your investments and profit.and i believe investment box is good source of earning

• +3 3

I see that there are many members who provide you the explanation and with image this is good to understand, but I suggest you to check or revise for each coin you want to invest the ACTION section if is profitable or no.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can see assets you are possible to invest in special section on the site called "Invest Box". There is all information which you need to know to start earn passively on investments 

On 5/16/2020 at 11:43 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

Currently I think you cannot be able to invest on the bitcoin through yobit investbox, because there have no reserve funds, so you can use other stable tokens to invest. 

• +1 1

My friend, you can transfer your BTC balance to other currencies that you can profit from in the yobit investbox.
The profit rate varies sometimes.

There are several investment plans for Bitcoin, including 1% or 0.1% daily Or by 15% per week, but for huge amounts of Bitcoin And each plan has conditions so that you can get this percentage by playing dice or owning yo currency or something else If you can not join it then trade is the best way

• +3 1

The Yobit platform recently added some bitcoin investment plans and you will get a daily profit rate 0.1%, but I advise you to invest in the water coin because the percentage of your profits from this investment is 3% daily which is good

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you can invest your coins in yobit's investment box.  I have heard that it is a very profitable process.  That’s why so many of my friends have invested here and they’ve benefited so much.  You too can benefit by investing in this site.  The chances of loss from here are very low.  That’s why I think it’s very profitable. So you can invest here without any hesitation. 

• +3 2

Hey mate as far as i know you cannot invest a bitcoin in investbox there is no bitcoin there maybe you can exchange your bitcoin to other coin sl you can get your daily percent there. It is a good to make your money increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/17/2020 at 7:09 AM, magd said:

I can help you my friend from my investment plan on the Yobit platform I am currently investing two currencies: Yoda and Water coin These two currencies are good as you can achieve 3% per day of Water coin in the platform's investment fund

That's really a good coin to invest because the 3% per day in investment is really great unlike in investing in other coin which you can't earn anything although you invest. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can invest in your yobit account but don't expect that you can get a big profit on it because most of the coins that you can invest there have only 1% of interest. Well, not bad because you only need to wait for it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To invest in yobit exchanger,  using investbox you can go directly to the box and check for the listed coin with theur specify percentage rate, then invest.

In addition you can buy and hold BTC for a specific period of time to make a profits, it's a gainful means of earning and really profitable. 

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right just look for the investbox section for you to see those currencies also you can explore it for you to choose what do you want to invest based on the demand and their value. 

Well, there's a lot of people right now are being used this investbox feature in yobit because they know that they can earned some profit here daily by showing some good value of the coins in the market.

The bitcoin investment is made available temporarily, and even if there is an investment in the Bitcoin currency, you will not be able to invest because you will need a huge amount of currency to be able to make good profits from it, so it is better to focus on investing in some new and well-known currencies such as the water currency, it is good for investment and makes profits Very well priced

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

27 minutes ago, Nezar said:

The bitcoin investment is made available temporarily, and even if there is an investment in the Bitcoin currency, you will not be able to invest because you will need a huge amount of currency to be able to make good profits from it, so it is better to focus on investing in some new and well-known currencies such as the water currency, it is good for investment and makes profits Very well priced

Well, you have some point mate but why there's a lot of people who are getting a huge amount of profit by investing it? Like the holders, they know that the price of it can be pumped in a huge value to get a huge amount of profit.