Investment assistance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investment assistance

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate picture

Upon checking the investbox,there is no btc there,so i think you cannot invest your btc there. But you can choose any other crypto like eth where minimum investment is 1.7 eth and 170 eth maximum limit,with daily percentage of 0.1 percent but you can only get that profit when you play 30 dice game using eth.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

there is no investment box for bitcoin, they sometimes open up one but it takes huge actions to get the percentage, you can check other investment boxes but make sure to research the coin you will invest in

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

9 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends I have some currencies in the yobit platform and I want to invest in this site by bitcoin currency but I do not know the percentage of profits that I can achieve daily or monthly through the yobit investbox can anyone explain that to me with the appropriate pictures

Here are currencies and profit percentage which we will get daily and weekly or monthly. In some coins you have to perform daily work such as dice games and buy trades. Currently bitcoin is not available in investbox. 

IMG_20200516_224534.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

every coin have a percentage you will earn  it in day or week or months , like in the photo, for example limbo coin you will earn 3 % of your investment every day , But i my friend you have to chose the right coin to earn a good profit.

86937137-F415-4EBC-9BE7-B3AF7C8D84C7.jpeg

• +1 6

I can help you my friend from my investment plan on the Yobit platform I am currently investing two currencies: Yoda and Water coin These two currencies are good as you can achieve 3% per day of Water coin in the platform's investment fund

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all, go to Yobit investbox from this link https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ after that try to spot BTC in the list of various investment plans on the exchange. There is the very attractive returns for those who invest the high amounts in BTC. Check them out. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Well, you can go to the investbox feature on yobit exchanger to know how many percentage you can earned daily, and you can started to invest when you're knowing what will going to do.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

You can check in the yobit invest box for I think the daily possible profits for every coin you want to invest in has been displayed right there.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

to invest in investbox you just have to select the currency and there it tells us what will be our daily, weekly or monthly profit and the conditions to obtain the indicated interest, i am doing investbox with yoda and water with daily profits of 1%

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

When you enter the "InvestBox" section of yobit, it shows you the currencies that you can invest in and the amount of profit that you can get per month.

That's right just look for the investbox section for you to see those currencies also you can explore it for you to choose what do you want to invest based on the demand and their value. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think you must explore the InvestBox in yobit and I do not think that your profit there is stable and continuous. I suggest that if you are not sure try to invest in other site.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Yeah friend, if you want to invest on yobit investbox, then you have to know few things, there are some offers for bitcoin investments, and in order to get this interests daily you have to complete  some actions, and some actions are playing dice every day with bitcoin or other coins, or trading with bitcoin or with other coin every day to get interest, and i think now there is no investment plain of bitcoin because its hard to get interest and no one is investing on it.. and to be hones don't invest on yobit invest box, you will not get any profit with it, and you will lose your money with playing dice. 

Untitled.png

• +1 3
  • +2 2

It's very simple my friend.Just go to the yobit "investbox".You will see thete a lot of crypto currencies for investment.You can also check their daily profit ratio too.

• +1 2

22 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

you need to be careful with this " action ". as you can see in the photo that @betelihem posted and explained. it has become very disadvantageous and a big loss to invest in investbox. if you were one of the people who participated in Yoda's airdrop you would easily understand what i'm talking about

• +1 3

If you want to invest in yobit investbox, you will have to check the investbox to see available coins for investment. Then check their tasks for each coins and you will see the percentage written on it. By then you will decide which coin you will make used of it.

• +1 2

My friend, you must first go to InvestBox and there you will find many plans for all currencies where you can choose the plan you want and for bitcoin currency I think you need a large amount in order to be able to make the investment process

Instead of using your balance in invest box I would recommend you that you should trade on some of the coins and you will really make much more profit but there is no specific amount that you can earn everyday for this

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Sorry. I don't have any perfect knowledge about the invest box but I know that you can make profit from trading on yobit and the profit depends upon how much you are investing and in which coin

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Welcome my friend, after entering the Invest Box, you can find that the matter is well explained and the rates are clearly written and you can choose the package that you see appropriate and start investing in it

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Well my dear mate I have no  coins to invest in yobit exchange investment box feature, so previously I don't use this feature to earn daily profit, so I have no information but you check this feature and search which is suitable to invest and gives good profit.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I still don't know if Bitcoin has an investment.  Hopefully I will try to find out.  And the other coins that you will invest in, you must have a good idea about it, you will not invest unnecessarily

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I have never invested in a bitcoin investment box.  I think that no matter what investment you make yourself, you must know a lot about it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I think there is no bitcoin in the yobit investbox so you should check out for other good coins and invest in, and thier the profit  percentage there give is actually written there ,and also try to invest on trusted coins.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day