What Are The Uses Of Signature - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

What Are The Uses Of Signature

Hi guys,

I have two questions hope somebody can help me.

please tell me

1.what are the benefits of signature in the forum?

and

2.what can and can not put in my signature?

please do not answer with answers that you are not 100% sure because I don't want to break rules.

if there is a post in the forum that can help me kindly give me the link for it.

thanks!

Edited by stuntdila

I will answer your question, first you will not get anything from the signature in the current time, they said they will add the signature campaign like it was before in bitcointalk but until now there is nothing new about it, but be sure that now you will get nothing just promoting some site, and second I can't give you what you can and what you can't add to that signatures space, I will give a picture where you can understand what are the rules of this signature 

image.jpg

Edited by Migo
  • Useful or interesting 2

In some forums, this service is utilized by participating in signature campaigns and obtaining money for that. As for here on the forum, you are not given anything in exchange for signing. Maybe signature campaigns will be created in the future in this forum.

There is no benefits  of signature  campaign  to you but  May be its profitable   to whom  you are sharing  link. I suggest  You  to don't  waste your time in this matter.

Currently the signature does not benefit anything, but most certainly it will be important in the future because it will be your signature signature campaigns. You must put the signature of the campaign inside your signature. Currently, you can add anything inside your signature except for the status links, you should avoid it and stay away from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, Now I can't see a very crucial use of signature. But it might be be beneficial in the future. Normally signature is used for the identification purpose. 

I think companies can use them to promote websites where we want to win referrals or websites that we just want to publicize is how I see it and we can only place two links at most 

4 hours ago, stuntdila said:

Hi guys,

please tell me

and

please do not answer with answers that you are not 100% sure because I need don't want to break rules.

if there is a post in the forum that can help me kindly give me the link for it.

thanks!

Hello my dear friend as far as i know you will not get any extra earning for signature because there is no signature campaign available for now but you can use it to promote anything through your signature. 

A signature is useful in order to promote another site in this forum to the other members. I myself have been using this forum with a signature and i have been able to successfully get some referrals on my account which i have previously never been able to achieve. This is good. The rules to the signature are given when you go to put a signature, for example it can only be a maximum of 5 lines.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Dear friend until now, there are no benefits for signing up on this forum
You can put anything you want in this signature except for the referral link
I am sure that the signature will be of great importance in the future within this forum

Welcome with me
The benefits of  benefits of signature in the forum lie in the ability to promote your referral link to other encryption sites.
What can or cannot be signed? Here you should return to the text of the rules for signatures, I think you can find it in the "About the Forum" section.

• +1 1

I know that more than 5 URLs of signatures should not be put, because this threatens the rules of the forum. You can put a banner, one banner. 

We all can add link or maybe referr that what i have been told here, maybe a picture or a words you may like, it is just free space but what you want.

I'm also yet to find out about the use of signature in this forum but one thing I know is that there are no benefits or reward for using it.thanks.

Dear member all you need to respect are the Signature Restriction, through the signature you express anything you want and also you can promote image or banners also referral links, yo can visit this topic to know more and how you make the signature;

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, Migo said:

I will answer your question, first you will not get anything from the signature in the current time, they said they will add the signature campaign like it was before in bitcointalk but until now there is nothing new about it, but be sure that now you will get nothing just promoting some site, and second I can't give you what you can and what you can't add to that signatures space, I will give a picture where you can understand what are the rules of this signature 

image.jpg

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate, all of members here in this forum are waiting for signature campaign to get some extra and huge profit, i hope that this will be released. Happy posting.

Signature means publicity any website are promotes paid services to earn extra income, but present this forum not gives any extra rewards, its help only  See's our account eye catching that's why so many members use this signatures in their post, and this forum have some rules also when we breaks any signature rules then they gives warning points also, use this signatures with carefully.

• +1 1

There are no advantages in the signature , it's just that people who read your comment can click on your link in the signature ( for example, a referral link), I've even seen some users rent the signature for advertising.

• +1 1

At the moment, you can put the sites that you want to get reffrels for, or you can put different signatures and also phrases and pictures. This is the benefit of the signaterus.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, stuntdila said:

Hi guys,

please tell me

and

please do not answer with answers that you are not 100% sure because I need don't want to break rules.

thanks!

You cannot get any uses of the signature in the meantime (like Bitcointalk). But, I heard there will be a signature campaign like Bitcointalk so that we can make extra money through this campaign from promoting sites.

You can see the signature rules in pinned posts.

• +1 1

You can use the signature space to advertise anything like referral links or you can use it to advertise some company services according to your agreements, but you have to read the signature rules before add anything in it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can use your signature space to promote your referrals and other links, such as certain projects. It is not that profitable though, as most people do not care to take a look. Personally I feel that most of the people on cryptotalk already use the services I'm referring, or they do not actually care much about them. 

Another way signatures can be used is through a banner that will advertise a certain product. You can rent him this space if anyone ever wants to use it to advertise his project.

Edited by BTC Future

There is many uses of this feautre ! you can put your referral link and you can put your topics also ! to get good reputation points ! you can use it like you want !

You are not given money to add your signature, but it is a nice feature that you can add, and you can put a picture or link in it.