The most impressive content feature - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

That's also why i keep pushing may self to make the best and useful content in this forum to achieve what they achieve. And also i want to inspire other to do the same thing like me.

• +3 1

Getting the most number of good reputations per day is a little difficult but it is worth the experience since these members managed to do so, it is not impossible and some ambition needs to be reached by creating an integrated and useful content that most members like.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good idea that we have this feature now. For me, having that feature on your account means you're recognized by doing your best here in forum. I hope i have that feature too. I feel motivated and ready to hard work to achieve that and to improve this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Actually, these members were among the most active and most beneficial to the members and the forum, but some of them were attended from the forum for reasons that we do not know yet.

• +2 2

I know a large portion of these individuals and they are putting forth an exceptionally huge attempt to attempt to support individuals and spread enthusiasm for the gathering, I am extremely tragic in light of the fact that my image isn't among them xd

• +1 1
  • +3 1

this feature is meant to recognize the real people that putting hard effort when they write topics , i can see from your profile that you won 3 days as the most liked content which is really great

• +2 2

Yes, my friend, to get a good reputation, we must work hard and provide the best content in our publications so that the members give us a good reputation and continue in this way.

I think in order to make useful content you need to create it with logic and by explaining all the aspects of the thing yiu are explaining in your topic, it will help your content to survive.

• +3 1

I agree having good reputation makes me to boost my eagerness to always make a useful and informative content. It boost also my confidence as a content creator in this forum and i love to work here in cryptotalk because there are a lots of good benefits from it.

• +1 2

This is good and it encourage to write good topics to become a winner. But i think you should write a very useful topic to won because it is hard to lead all members with many reputations.

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 8:03 PM, George10 said:

The feature is very awesome and it's an inspiration for us to strive hard to reach that level by creating useful topics that can earn us a good reputation every day.

This feature really useful and we are lucky to work under these expert members, in this feature when we see any member name to received most liked content, then must we inspired and want one day we also achieve this place, so try hard work and post meaning full content to like everyone.

• +1 1

On 5/8/2020 at 4:32 PM, Tine0313 said:

The features is a good idea it encourages most of us to share our thoughts and opinion that may find them useful. Also many expert members here inspire many members to do what they do and that is tp create more useful content.

Well, that's true mate, experts or the senior members here in this forum are making sure that the new members here will get some sufficient ideas and knowledge to answer some topics here properly.

• +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 11:39 AM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

These people are expert in this forum they make sure they reply to most questions asked by new members so that new members can have enough knowledge about this forum and crypto currency at large.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 9/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, Marks33 said:

These people are expert in this forum they make sure they reply to most questions asked by new members so that new members can have enough knowledge about this forum and crypto currency at large.

Well, not all of the members which is now a hero member or having a lot of reputations is not experts in this forum, the best example of this are @BTC Future, this member is hero member and having a lot of reputations but he get banned in this forum.

I think so that win this kind of day is really encourage us to make more useful post and keep contribute in this forum.. But it also not easy i think.. To get the higest react a day i need to make good Topic and content too..reputation help to feel us a different energy.. Its so respectful for a member               

• Useful or interesting 1

That feature is very inspiring, I didn't know it could be obtained, this motivates to make higher quality publications, it would be very nice to have that content feature in my wall.

Genail! I'm glad that inspiration comes to you thanks to that feature, there is little left to reach all the publications, let's hope that finally all this effort will be worth it.
Greetings

• +5 1

Oh I didn't know a medal was shown on our profiles when we win the daily leader board. This is very cool and makes me wonder if I can do that too. Maybe we should all challenge ourselves to create very useful posts and be productive to make it and earn this medal. It will be great to have one of this on my profile.

• +2 1

I am too impressive for this content feature my dear, i did no see this before and I am know that there are many members that are deserved this to have it in their profile in cryptotalk and feel very proud boys for this achivement. I am think that I am no good as you to ever make this and this make me a little sad but I am not lose any hope.

• +1 1

I am here to learn more about the cryptocurrencies but I have found a very nice forum that have a lot of very impressive features that we can't ignore. This is one of them and giving a badge to the best users is making it even better.

• +2 1

I was always wondering if cryptotalk was giving something like that to reward the best members with a medal just like this one and I am very happy to see that there is this feature activated in the forum too. It makes the profile of users look better and we look at profiles with medals with awe and respect.

• +3 1

This is amazing feeling you must have when you receive this banner feature of good reputation on your profile. I hope to feel this too and see this golden banner with the best reputation for one day any time soon!

This is the best platform where the users can earn Bitcoins through content creation. it encourages many uses to involve in creating content that can be informative and useful for the other users so that they could earn additional income. not many sites l provide this kind of opportunity to the users so it is up to the users to make maximum benefits out of such opportunities.

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about the forum but this looks impressive at the profile. Probably the most useful posts for the day receive the most positive ratings and the member earns this feature in the profile. Very good feature by the forum, it surprised me to have this and it means a lot for the future that more similar features can be given to members that have helped a lot in the success of the forum.