The most impressive content feature - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

Yeah I agree this feature is absolutely useful I'm this forum of giving reputation to one another first it's encourage the members to be post quality and useful and the second thing which I prefer the most always that please don't try to spam or Scam in this forum if you are following the rules for creating post or making post then it is enough for you to be the best on this forum.  On the other hand if you use the easy vocabulary then it is also very helpful for the newbies and if you use highly vocabulary then it could be helpful for the seniors members .

This component is extremely brilliant, it gives us idealism and urges us to get it and the presence of such individuals in the gathering is delightful on the grounds that they have extraordinary encounters in the field of cryptography and digital forms of money

Hi friend I too agree with this speech that the specific feature of the forum is just excellent because it it gives us an encouragement to work in the forum. Maintaining reputation in the forum is a very proud full thing because rare peoples like what we post and if majority peoples are giving a good reputation in the forum then it means that our post or comment is worthy or highly reputable

Thanks a lot for your knowledge sharing with us,  as you encourage us to get it too.  As less experienced member but with the passage of time i will try to get these awesome features to my profile as the seniors got.

This feature is very wonderful ,it gives us optimisms and i know it is difficult for a new member to be professional members ,i need a lot of work .i am trying my to post good and useful post .

You wrote a good post ,he definition gets the fruit of that hard work .the users so user should get maximum benefit from such opportunities .that our post or comments is worthy or highly reputable .

Wow this feature is very delightful. It gives all the members a pleasent face whenever they are opening their accounts. You are really a insoiration for all of us to mobe forward in this forum.

This feature is good at the forum and encourages us always write good posts in order to get the highest reputation in the forum and get this feature but apply this order requires us to make a lot of effort to offer good content and get many reputation points

Right mate. It is important that we make posts with the best quality content in order to share with others and to gain good reputation. By this way we get encouraged to make more good posts for the betterment of the forum. Good reputation is an indication of good quality posts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of useful contents of features in the forum which is very vital to us all.

At the end I'll urge and advice every new member to adhere/stick to a senior member as the mentor who will serve and be their guardian in the forum.

Deep advice!

• Useful or interesting 1

there are all kind of people in the community and here too there are all the people and you can not expect from each person to win the leader seat so that even does not means that you can not win either you just need to work hard.

• +1 1

I think this is a really cool feature For those who use this form, it is a great feature and easy to use. Because some people do not understand anything, then if there is an easy way, then they understand one thing. 

• +1 1

This forum provides a good feature of members. It gives us optimism and encourage us. We have earned a good reputation through their constructive and participation in this forum. 

• +3 1

This  is a great opportunity for a special student that they achieved a goal then he should target his goal through crypto currency and get along with him and also make money. Because most students know how to used  technology 

You are welcome once again mates. First I will like to advise most especially we the newbies to please try and make our post and comment meaningful, educative and useful to the members of the forum as that is what will earn you more reputations. As making useful comment is the number feature that will earn you more reputations to your account. 

• +2 1

Of course in also wants to create more topics and I also want to earn good reputation and I want to win a day minimum one day because when every user visited my account that guy will surely glad and feel happy I also love this feature and getting a good status is a good idea we must work for ourselves and others when we create good and useful topics that helps other than we will surely receive more reputation by users so it's our responsibility to share unique information. 

This is a very good feature and in fact it is not uncommon to get such a title. And in fact the heart is very happy when someone gets such a title. And I am trying to get this title with my hard work.

Congratulations to them that this is really wonderful ... I hope to be among them soon .. Yes, the points of good reputation are a great support for me and encourage me to present what is best and think carefully before writing my post so that it will be useful to everyone who reads it .. It is a really excellent feature

Edited by Samer1997
  • +2 1

Yes I agree with you. This feature is really good. If everyone gives reputation points to the right people, the motivation of the members in the forum will increase significantly. Also, I think it will be better if we give negative points to spam posts.

We always want and expect the best whenever we are discharging our efforts in any investment but are we really ready to give out the best out from us?

You've absolutely expresses every needable tips mate

What a wonderful feature is gives me more momentum and optimism to be here in this great platform I really appreciate it.we the newbies are to take it with all  seriousness as it will guide us to the end and will make us feel secured in the platform

Leaderboard show the most contributing and senior members of this forum. This is some kind of award at this forum and obviously a great bnb motivation for the beginners and other members. This give us motivation, power and optimism to work hard. Also good reputation is a great tool in this regard.

Well post, personally my point of view there are many things,it is very useful features that is a good platform,it is very useful sharing information in this forum, good luck.

• +1 1

First of all i thank you mate for motivating us this helps alot of becoming more creative and being able to think better to see my future with the cryptocurrency as being able to be improve and continue to so many paths as where i continue i shall think about it.