The most impressive content feature - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

I was impressive when i came in to cryptoword as newly user since then a friend of mine introduce this cryptotalk forum to me. Honestly now I'm absolutely impressed

On 3/15/2020 at 6:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

Actually, you could also get payments for receiving reputation points now. There are new payment system of this forum and if you received a lot of good ratings then you'll receive payments for it. Reputation points now are not just encouraging us but it can help us in our financial problem.

Yes, that's right! The fact is that you can get a certain achievement on your forum profile, which will indicate that you are a fairly popular user, and this is great! It seems to me that this function, although not useful, but it is very pleasing to the eye, and it's cool to see how you have a Cup in your profile!

Hello friend, really a great feature, this gives us optimism and encouragement to develop the forum, I am really happy to be here, we can gain knowledge and information that we did not know about previously, and also get to know new friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This feature gives us motivation and encourage us to make valuable posts. And good reputation mean you are providing good and beneficial content. If we create the top best quality post on this forum, I think we will automatically receive the good reputation.

I have win one time and that time I don't know about this feature but later day when I found out I get very happy and start working more regularly .I still have the badge and whenever I visit own profile I always  think I have to win again for this I puch myself more hard to post good content which is always a genuine. Their for I am gaining good respect from members. I hope one day my efforts will be rewarded again and I get another badge. So before that keep working until I achieve my second time. This also give boost to others who visited your profile and they work hard for this. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

This feature clearly shows who is really useful user of the forum and who gives less impact. It's a really good motivation for newbies to avoid spamming and start to create really helpful posts

• -1 1

Yes, it is a good motivational thing for us other users to do but I think it would make someone to commit over work just to make that kind of achievement. I would say that there are things in this forum that should remain as it is since it might drive some users to jealousy just to achieve things that they might possibly be able to achieve but would cost them too much and those who are really impossible for them to get. I think the rating and the payment itself is already enough to be a motivation for the users in this forum to make quality with their contents.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The feature is not only impressive but it is very encouraging, you feel like your words have not gone in vain, but they are red appreciated and evaluated, and this is very constructive side for the forum itself on a matter of content and also a persuasive factor for the members to post useful and positive things. 

• -1 1

@Nezar Obviously its true that we need to create unique posts with good quality contents to be attractive to forum members which are useful and informative about new crypto opportunities, ideas and concepts that be helpful and easily be understood by other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download (35).jpg

• +2 1

Yeah we should always create unique and impressive post. Cause good post is very important for our payment and reputation. We can get lot of profit from this for just making good post. 

According to me, the most impressive feature in this forum i found is to give reputation to the members of this forum. Because good reputation encourages thenm to work more hard on the other hand this reputation shows our progress level. 

When a member reach a such high achievement will feel good and with effort more than before. But of course when we find a such impressive content deserve only the good things, because how many people gain from it!.. So I think in the future maybe a such constructive and impressive content will be rewarded with some Talk token.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

This really a very nice feature it encourage me and also many people to post a good valuable information to get more reputation and win this but we have to work for it continuously with patience and I think for me it takes time because there are many people that are making amazing posts and they deserve this award but I should work for it.

This feature provided by the cryptotalk forum is amazing, this kind of feature can boost the energy of every single member to improve there quality of the comments and to take this achievement in your profile. Always try to create a meaningful and useful topic where it is useful to other members in this forum which helps to increase your reputation.

Yes, basically! Of course I think this forum gives us a great opportunity to share our experience and knowledge with each other. Actually yes! We can encourage other members with reputation points. I prefer the crypto forum for these special features. On the other hand at the same time we can learn and earn by working on this site.

Our forum provides many thought skills features that we can earn in life as well as it is important to acquire our skills. For all these benefits, it is currently in vogue.

You inspire me to be one of these participants, I want to be a special member I know it's miles difficult for a brand new member to be professional member, I want a whole lot of work.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:40 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

That is good to know. Wish to be part of these people but I know working hard will help me to get there very soon. 

Not only working hard but working smart with dedications, Rome was not built in a day, so you'll be there if you're dedicated.

Then you'll come to know how to be there 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the beginners need to see this post. If we create the top best quality posts on this forum, I think we will automatically receive the good reactions from the other members on this forum.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:15 PM, nykas said:

This feature clearly shows who is really useful user of the forum and who gives less impact. It's a really good motivation for newbies to avoid spamming and start to create really helpful posts

The forum gave all members equal rights so i think it's a matter of time these newbies can grow to senior members. So for the impact it's always appreciate able because everyone put their soul in work. Their for it's not they are not trying hard bit it's a time those who spend more time have more knowledge and those who spent less have low amount of knowledge. 

The spamming is gradually become less after members have rating anonymously, now they report immediately to mods. 

It is very nice feature... I myself become happy when I get a positive reputation ... I have got some up till now ... and I hope I will get more within the up coming days... I find it an ethical obligation to give positive rating for people who post useful and respectful content. 

Yes mate you are really right the most impressive content feature is by getting most like of positive reputation or by having the highest reaction on your posts or having highest comments on your topic base on the way the topic is very useful, meaningful, reasonable, 

educative and important to other members which will increase them in knowledge and experience so we need to make researches and work hard in order to achieve our goals.

A good reputation will come from the information provided and through the author's accomplishments
I always see the achievements of the author of the article
Because I believe that a successful person can give advice.