The most impressive content feature - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This feature is very wonderful, it gives us optimism and encourages us to get it and the presence of such members in the forum is very beautiful because they have great experiences in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies

• +2 2

Leaderboard make me encoureged here to make useful content ! 
I have won this title for twice ! was very happy when I got them ! because I like to be the num 1 ! 
people here has to know about this to make useful content not just for posting to get paid !

You encourage me to be one of those members, I want to be a spacial member I know it is difficult for a new member to be professional member, I need a lot of work.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Well, thanks for the topic and dragging my attention to the feature. I would to have that feature as well. I am trying my to post good and useful posts. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

We all work for that from a long time never give up, the forum offer a good opportunity for us to learn and earn and make friends too, I'm happy for them 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Indeed, how proud we are to have these members in CryptoTalk , that they have earned a good reputation through their constructive and active participation in the forum, how much I hope to become one of them in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Creating a post is not easy. Of course there are those who know how to do this. The main thing is to observe the availability of your own content. I am ready to try to create a theme, but can not decide. 

• +1 2

This is an excellent feature that motivates us to improve more and more in this forum although it can be difficult to achieve that daily award I think with effort and dedication we can achieve it 

This feature is really good even though it does not give any additional benefits to it encourages us to create more useful topics and makes our account very special, I watch these members interact and they really deserve this feature

Indeed, I know most of these people and they are making a very big effort to try to help members and spread interest in the forum, I am very sad because my picture is not among them xd

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You will get it if you continued with the good topics and the hard work, be sure that the admins when they see that you deserve this thing, they will give it you, whether it is a reward or a warning points, this is the beautifull things in it, so, I suggest you to do what you have to do and let the rest on cryptotalk 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

We all take pride in the presence of these people in this forum and I hope to get this feature and I am working hard for this through useful posts daily

• +1 2

I am also  proud  on the presence  of these members. I  am also inspired  from  you very  much. You are  working  really  good  on the forum. 

• +1 2

The feature is very awesome and it's an inspiration for us to strive hard to reach that level by creating useful topics that can earn us a good reputation every day.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Those of having the days won is lie the gold on this forum, as to get it, you must pass through a lot of competition to attain such level, as threw no ranking if being the runner up of nearly winning the day.. that's why the winner is all that counts

• +1 3
  • +2 1

One thing I'll add in your post.You can oppose me if you want but I think there should be reward for most liked or impressive or anything else.It will enhance the interest of all the members to improve their quality of posts!

• +1 2
  • +2 1

yes its very amazing feature by which we can make our profile good looking. I also want this reward on my profile. We can get it only by posting good content. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think @Migo especially has been my favorite senior member of the group, I have learnt quite a lot from him and hope to learn more. This is what is what is expected of them, passing their knowledge and experience to Junior members. I hope I can be part of them in the future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

A good reputation for any member of a forum CryptoTalk  is a very cool feature and increases the intensity of competition in a positive way between members to obtain this reputation by writing high-quality publications that are useful at the same time for all members.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

Having reputation in your account is extremely important because it encourages the members to keep posting as they feel more validated by the members of this community or forum, and also it gives other members an indication of how reliable that member is. If you have a high reputation, members are more inclined to read your posts and to believe what you are saying, rather than a member with low reputation, who does not have as much credibility.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is very good and it gives more power to post useful topics and follow the forum rules all time, any member can get that achievement but you just have to keep working hard. Am happy because i have got it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, this is actually happen when you are having a huge number of reputations but this is not important yet here in this forum because there has no rules that you will be getting some extra money from having that thing.

I hope I can get past 2000 posts quickly. Because sometimes I feel bored and my mood isn't good to make one post.