The most impressive content feature - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

The notoriety framework and the leaderboard are truly great thoughts to empower individuals to do theur best here! Getting great notoriety isn't simple because it sounds! It requires from you making valuable substance and draw in individuals to deliver you cherish responses.. Best wishes for the winnners.

You will get it in the event that you proceeded with the great themes and the difficult work, be certain that the administrators when they see that you merit this thing, they will give it you, regardless of whether it is a prize or an admonition focuses, this is the beautiful things in it, along these lines, I recommend you to do what you need to do and let the lay on cryptotalk

Those of having the days won is lie the gold on this gathering, as to get it, you should go through a ton of rivalry to accomplish such level, as tossed no positioning if being the sprinter up of almost winning the day.. that is the reason the champ is such tallies

The reputation of these members is wonderful and their characteristics are a motivation for us, i would like to know their beginnings so that we can follow in their footsteps.

This is a very motivating thing to provide the best..so we will continue with the same effort in order to obtain this advantage .. With the passage of time and getting used to this forum, I discover that there is no place for losers here .. only who has the will will continue the path .. Good luck

Edited by SamDz3

On 3/15/2020 at 6:39 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Goal achieved, It would be great if all the people who are part of this community work in order to be the best, (at least once). This would improve the quality of the posts that we find in the forums.

That's such a great feature using reputations, as we can see some of the members are getting more reputations so already we know that the user is such a experience that's why he/she get a good reputation so that's like a type of satisfaction when we received positive react..

I also try my best to improve my content in terms of quality and knowledge on a daily basis. But when I try I most of my I topics gets deleted or no replies would be there for my topic and eventually the topic would get deleted. I know it is a matter of experience and hard work that I would also be able to earn better ranks from this platform.

Having reputation is the most important objective of being here. The platform added this feature to increase our enthusiasm and determination to post more innovative content for this platform. This forum deserves great posts inorder to  reach bigger heights. Our aim must not be only making money but also to help them do best .

This feature is very wonderful, it gives us optimism and encourages us to get it and the presence of such members in the forum is very beautiful because they have great experiences in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies

That's right my friend, the Crypto Forum has provided us with this feature to voice high-quality content with a positive reputation and distinguish it from low-quality content with a negative reputation.

So try to write good reviews to get a positive reputation

• +2 1

This feature is good in this forum,and do many members want to achieve once in this forum, but it'd not easy process but I think in this forum members are lucky to work with this great crypto teachers to share their knowledge through this topics, thanks for share this topic.

4 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

A really great feature, to make us more enthusiastic to search for various information about the world of coding and communicate it to the rest of the members through useful topics and comments, and I suggest that the forum add a small reward for the members who get the most good reputation every day, this will increase the activity of the forum and helpful posts.

It's a great feature indeed and it comes from being hard working in producing quality contents in the forum that later on brings in positive ratings and your suggestion is good if there can be a reward for those who gets the high number of positive reactions per day I also think we were going to have more active members thus increasing the activity of the forum as you said but one problem that can rise as a result of this offer is more spammers and I think that's the reason they can not add it to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't look a lot at other profiles and maybe this is a little impressive to see this on a profile. It means a lot but I think the forum has a lot more impressive features that make our experience great and it is very user friendly.

• +1 2

I think this is one of the features that I love the most. It gives the hardworking members the distinction that they deserve. Having a feature like this encourages more members to do better when it comes to posting content.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:51 PM, Tulip_al said:

Yes, the reputation advantage is a positive incentive for all members to make a lot of efforts in developing the forum and getting a good reputation.
Try to post new and creative ideas and be a good member in order to get a good reputation.

i think when people knew they will get paid for liking and rating topics they started doing it randomly and giving positive reaction to even useless topics, i see this happening a lot when i come across a reply that doesnt even relate to the topic and still gets +3 rating.

We all aspire to reach those ranks of reputation. They have reached these ranks with their hard work, useful publications, and assistance to members of the Forum deserving of our thanks

• -1 1

i thinkTo get the higest react a day i need to make good Topic and content too.reputation help to feel us a different energy.. Its so respectful for a member  

These are some great achievement for them and its really interesting to have one although still not sure what to plan about. Hopefully i might able to research something interesting for many people to come but thats the hard part of it.

• +4 1

For me, having that feature on your account means you're recognized by doing your best here in forum. I hope i have that feature too. I feel motivated and ready to hard work to achieve that and to improve this forum. 

For me, having that feature on your account means you're recognized by doing your best here in forum. I hope i have that feature too. I feel motivated and ready to hard work to achieve that and to improve this forum. 

Without a doubt, it is an achievement that only some have reached, the truth is that it is relatively easy to obtain a reputation in the forum, however, for a user to obtain a medal like that, he must constantly create topics of high quality, so that he is recognized by the community and for someone who does not take this forum a full time it is somewhat complicated.

Each an everyone of us wants to increase in reputation but the best and straightforward method to achieve that is by creating a useful and beneficial topics at all times I didn't mean you must have to create topic every day what I meant is that try to create a topic that members will find it  useful and beneficial, in return you will receive reputation from members passively and this will boost you ego to continue posting good content.

We are proud to have these members in CryptoTalk, they have gained a good reputation through their constructive and active participation in the forum, I hope to become one of them in the near future.

It a very cool impressive content it offers more bright features on the plat it look nicer for the beautiful layout, kudos to the admins and moderators.