Crypto signal groups - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Crypto signal groups

Someone said that group signal many of time going to the wrong. But I say if you join a group you will notice all time. Just you have to do always alert. Group member always say their personal opinion.They can not say do what they say. If you want use their idea.Not choose do what you want.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 4:00 AM, Sahbana said:

You have to be able to distinguish between genuine signals and fake signals. If you can't distinguish it, you will definitely lose a lot.

You are right but the problem of distinguishing the real and the fake is another case of study

The signal sites are very good and useful for the crypto trader but now a days like many scam exchange and coin there are many scam signal sites too. so all should aware about it.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 9:55 PM, Donslens10 said:
There are too many groups of signals to win and LOSE too.
And had bad experiences with Pump and Dump groups, the guests are the only laggards.
Always keep in mind that if you are going to choose a group of signals, which is logical and reputable, many copy paste groups of signals do not give you something productive, maybe the signal but the material does not.
This new trend has been slowing down with the passing of time, more and more groups of signals are coming out but there are very few who are good and profit.
Never let yourself be carried away by the ambition wait for the right moment to start taking a signal, if you just want to be that do it, if you want to be a creator then study.

Realistically, you should consider how your investment will end up in the medium and long term, i.e. 12 months, 5 years, or 10 years from now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always using crypto signal group when around 2015. But after that i always use my strategy to trading.

When 2015 i am still newbie about trading, so i just follow the admin in telegram crypto signal. So if the time is to buy, i buy, when they say sell, i say sell. That time like easy time to trading. Because mostly my coin after follow the admin signal get profit. But after 2015, the Bitcoin going unstable and decreasing in the price.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Don't trust these so call crypto signal groups, Ive been a victim before joining these groups.

They are buying up all coins few days ahead of you and then they will announce a buy signal for a certain coin. Then they will dump everything on all those buy wall set by the group members.

spacer.png

my advice for now if you want to create a new coin should first hold your desires. because seeing the conditions as now will only make a total failure for the emergence of new coins. maybe learn better market conditions before ambition to create new coins.

I dont have brave to gave any comment  for signals groups because on my opinions all is depend on you how you take advantage from there. If you want to jump on crypto world means you must learn and undertands how to manage your own personality for where ever you are and be wise to take decitions for your own money ( self control ) . Learning from mistakes is being good experience and just trust your self to avoid regert and loss 

• +1 1

if we just wait, chances are we will get FUD or good news and in my opinion it is not good if we are a trader or investor. we should do our own research and advance in self-development in order to determine our own destiny in this cruel market.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, CryptoJony said:

Crypto signal group is very much risky for us. They like to use us. We can't earn profits. So we need to be aware about them.

Most of crypto signals group are fake and they just copy the signals of the websites and shares the signals of the websites in their groups and make money through this. Most of peoples will also sell their signals and make through this but they just copy the signals from the website and share them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:20 PM, el-Muhammady said:

You are right but the problem of distinguishing the real and the fake is another case of study

Thus, this study must be discussed here as well so as to enlighten others so that they can avoid losing a lot of money when trading.

• +1 1

Don't believe the crypto signal groups, you will lose your money if you believe them.. If you want to earn money why don't you invest in crypto for long term,

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto signal group is very very important for Cryptocurrency traders.They can follow crypto signal from this group for trading

There a lots of groups out there and they keep on showing up, people must know what is worth it and profitable. We can not easily trust signal groups because more of them are just wasting our time. It's better if we just move alone and stop basing on signal groups. Just keep on trading everyday as long as it's still good and profitable.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, foxman said:

they all are fake group i dont trust on the telegram they just help the people to make a scam and they they just ask to buy low value coin only

Yeap, There are so many scammer that making some fake signal on telegram and i already saw this too, There are good signal too for refrence and it's free Maybe you guys can try CQS Scalping, So far it's really good with short term signal and the best it's was free!

It's great if there's a legit group that shares signal.but most of the group I joined is nothing but scam asking me some money and they give me some trading signal.i hope i could find a real group that shares signal for free.so that I can grow my assets on trading.

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Do you still think that these crypto signal groups are true? No i don't think so. There are so many groups on telegram you can see but people are joining with them not satisfied and feedbacks are not positive.

Yep, you are right. I don't think that is true, but we can use their prediction for us so we can get more information about the coins that we want to buy. We need to analyze deeper if we get the prediction from them so that we can improve our skills in analyzing the coin movement, and that will make us can get the right time and the right price to buy and sell. We can also join many signal groups, but you don't have to depend on their prediction because it is your job to find the best time to trade.

These crypto signal groups are usually very harmful, they will pump the coin and dump it on you, leaving you with worthless coins to hold, I always avoids them.

I think most of these groups are fake and I dont think that they are good people to make you earn good .. so be careful 😉

3 hours ago, Acca212 said:

I have never used group signals, I prefer asking my friends for my trade references, I don't trust any signals, I better ask friends.

I don't trust signals too, but also sometimes if it is good signal I follow it

On 10/16/2019 at 2:02 AM, setifien said:

There are plenty of those scam groups on telegram, they just copy-past whales signals and sell them.

For me I usually follow groups whose owners are known publicly (they have youtube channel, Snapchat acc...) so they try to do their best and not to sell "rumors"

Most of peoples will do this that they just copy the signals of the best traders and then sell them and make money because these peoples will just do this to make money in the market without any investment a single penny. So don,t believe these type of peoples.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

I think most of these groups are fake and I dont think that they are good people to make you earn good .. so be careful 😉

Sure most of groups are not really and they will give you the trading signals with the fake trading platform that they will recommended you to use

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

15 hours ago, ZigerWix said:

Looks like Crypto signal groups are not a good group, because I read from various articles. Most articles say that the group is just bullshit.

They are all scammers trying to fool you into investing in the objective and they will dump their worthless coins on you and leave you holding coins that are not worth anything.

• +2 1