Crypto signal groups - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Crypto signal groups

In my opinion the crypto signal group is very important for cryptocurrency traders. So they can follow the crypto signal for business from this forum

There are plenty of those scam groups on telegram, they just copy-past whales signals and sell them.

For me I usually follow groups whose owners are known publicly (they have youtube channel, Snapchat acc...) so they try to do their best and not to sell "rumors"

Signal groups died the moment people realized what they so, think about it, you tell thousands of people that x coin will go up, so they buy it and that causes the price to go up and people think the signal group was right.

I do not like to join the recommendations channels and wait for their opinions, I drive my ship myself and take full responsibility for my choice, I do not like anyone to control my money.

Well every one just want to earn more. So in every groups most of the admins see Their own profit only. They kept most of our income. That's very sad. But the same things also happened with me.          

I have to join this group because in which the dollars can be exchanged easily from the sellers and dealers they can change the bitcoin currency 

Most people find that Crypto wants to create a team where they can work well through that team and enjoy all kinds of privileges.

i been on such groups on telegram where signals where given when the price is about to rise or fall but after i joined i just looked for a month if the signals are true or not , most of the time people used to spread rumors only , so stoped trusting about any signals

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I remember in 2017 a signal group that was an obvious scam, asking for huge amounts for registration while offering signals on altcoins. This was called something like Palm Beach Club, or something similar. It was a clear scam and I was so surprised to see that it reached high publicity. I remember being referenced in various crypto news websites (probably paid publications though). Then we had the telegram pump and dump groups. All scammers profiting from naive investors. Avoid all of these as you should avoid paying for online trading courses and crypto "experts" that actually do not have anything valid to offer.

As much as possible make your own analyzation , most of crypto signal given by some groups are for their own benefits only.they will tell us that a certain coin will increase and once we believe and buy that coin ,the coin will increase the price and that was the time for them to sell and exit so those who fomo on top got rekt.

I have been using signals for a very long time and I have my own signals, which I trust very much. I constantly use it, but sometimes even the best signals fail. You can never rely on someone, always think for yourself.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, Donslens10 said:
There are too many groups of signals to win and LOSE too.
And had bad experiences with Pump and Dump groups, the guests are the only laggards.
Always keep in mind that if you are going to choose a group of signals, which is logical and reputable, many copy paste groups of signals do not give you something productive, maybe the signal but the material does not.
This new trend has been slowing down with the passing of time, more and more groups of signals are coming out but there are very few who are good and profit.
Never let yourself be carried away by the ambition wait for the right moment to start taking a signal, if you just want to be that do it, if you want to be a creator then study.

In the telegram we get maximum number of signals group. Some of them are pump and dump group. People don't have much knowledge about it. These group are only for the admins not for the user profit.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have already heard about some signal groups in Watsapp, many users told good things about them, because they have found many experienced members in this group, so it seems good as a source of knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 AM, Donslens10 said:
And had bad experiences with Pump and Dump groups, the guests are the only laggards.
Always keep in mind that if you are going to choose a group of signals, which is logical and reputable, many copy paste groups of signals do not give you something productive, maybe the signal but the material does not.
This new trend has been slowing down with the passing of time, more and more groups of signals are coming out but there are very few who are good and profit.
Never let yourself be carried away by the ambition wait for the right moment to start taking a signal, if you just want to be that do it, if you want to be a creator then study.

I think that groups like that is trying to destroy and hate cryptocurrencies. They are doing that because they are insecured with how the people are earning using cryptocurrency. I hope that they stop doing that and try to support the crypto world.

I don't like some of the cryptocurrency signals group because they seems to be sending bad signals which might even affect the way you trade in exchanges

I also don't like these groups. These groups are not good in most cases. Crypto signal groups are more likely to be scammed. In the business field, you have to work with your talent. Groups give more than false information.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:25 AM, Donslens10 said:

There are plenty of fake news everywhere. Mostly on the telegram there are many fake channels full of scam and all. Just try to stay away from such website and take updates from the officials. 

One of the nest known signals group as I personally know is kind of those that are found on Twitter and also that of the telegram, as this of the telegram is kind of a media app which really supports this of Cryptocurrencies as on their systems

I have no idea about crypto signal groups. I have never joined a group like this. However, I think these groups are much better, we can easily get updated information about crypto. Social media is very effective in getting crypto information.

36 minutes ago, Sofia43 said:

Not all signal groups are fake some are good in prediction while some are not.

In this days, I have not seen a signal that is trusted and very legit, they are bunch of fakes signals that will lead you to waste your fund,

To be honest, 90 percent or even 99 of all these crypto signal groups are only collecting money for getting such signals and are not bringing any good profit for people.

I think being a trader and investor in Cryptocurrency we should not preffer these signal groups because mostly their predictions and signals of fluctuations gets fails so it makes you face a huge loss according to me being successful in this digital world don't be reliable in such signal groups.

You are right in this matter that you follow the herd by relying on these things because you missed the opportunity to learn and study for yourself and analyze starting from what you learned. Because in this matter, you gain experience, as you did everything wrong, you learned what to do and become successful or follow a set of recommendations, it is useless, you only mortgage yourself, and in some cases they give you the loss only to lose everything you have and repeat the process with them here you have to understand the matter You are considered a way to bring them money

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I also found some such kind of groups on telegram. I observe that their 70 to 80  % predictions are wrong. So after that i leave these groups. I think we should observe the market by it's history.