2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

On 10/15/2019 at 8:13 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

If we look on previous year, we have move around +75% on Bitcoin price and we can not tell/write that is "bad". 🙂

But for next year there are some good news, news/events which can affect on price a lot.

Like, Ethereum cross to POS or Bitcoin halving, and I think this events can affect on price.

People must to see "wider" picture.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Higher price maybe?? But don't expect too much, just wait for the true outcomes. Just be positive, that's better.

A lot of plans will happen in 2020, some news has even announced that many industries will adopt the blockchain, and I think if this is true then there will be a drastically change to the crypto market.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This coming 2020 will having a halving in the mid year, it start the rising of price of the bitcoin, many people are waiting this opportunity to get some higher value of profit which is good to us, i hope that this prediction will be happen.

Waiting for a miracle in altcoin and bitcoin sessions when halving. Seeing the value of bitcoin last week had a chance to panic, let alone the fall to more than 10%. No good news so far has been able to strengthen positive signals and mass adoption.

important party which unfortunately every person shall be patiently waiting during 2020 is certainly halfing for bitcoin. most people choose to look at what will get come to pass subsequently, cuz really is endless that the will help to promote to progress.

I think that 2020 year will gift community big prices of cryptocurrency and rise of the market because we have been waiting for it very long and now we need new bull run, there are many good news which can help to do it 

Of course I expect for more opportunity in crypto particularly to the coins that I use, and also hoping for a bull run of bitcoin. and for general, more and more country's and people explore and adopt cryptocurrencies for a new step toward the future of currency.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:28 PM, miha said:

main event which we all will be waiting in 2020 is halfing of bitcoin. many of us want to see what will be happen after that, cuz we hope that this will help to market to grow.

I am also waiting for the 2020 because i already invest so much in the crypto market and still i am buying the coins regularly because i am going to completely the crypto market and i know this business will change my life in short time and it is best work for me and for my future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

41 minutes ago, khan22 said:

I am also waiting for the 2020 because i already invest so much in the crypto market and still i am buying the coins regularly because i am going to completely the crypto market and i know this business will change my life in short time and it is best work for me and for my future.

How many dollars did you invest in cryptocurrency? I salute you, because you are very confident. Unlike other people who hesitate when they see prices falling

Yeah, 2018 and even most of this year sucked big time for crypto.  Fortunately I have strong hands and didn't sell at a loss.

I'm expecting the market to make some sort of a comeback in 2020, and that's because I don't think the market could get any more depressed than it already is.  The crypto market seems to move in cycles, much like the stock market but the frequency of the peaks appears to be quicker.  That's based on only 10 years of data of course, but that's all I have to work with.

There's been a lot of media coverage on bitcoin, which I think is a bullish thing and that might help draw investors back into the market next year.  I don't think crypto is dead by any means, but Op you're right, it's been stagnating a lot in the past 2 years.

Yes, we all certainly hope that in 2020 there will be a change in the cryptorency world where everyone will feel an increase in prices. we all hope for that. 2020 is where we can feel the price that was once thought was felt in the previous year, where prices reached $ 10,000 more.

Yes, you have already linked many important things to each other, I think that really the big companies and even the governments and all the bitcoin haters are watching and waiting very carefully for the destruction of this market, but I think they have to wait a lot without interest, on the contrary I think that many of them will guarantee Bitcoin instead. I believe that the year 2020 will be the year of Crypto, meaning that it will show many changes in the world of Crypto, and that prices will witness great improvements and stability.

On 15.10.2019 at 19:13, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

I personally look forward to the 2020 halving event. I hope that bitcoin and bitcoin forks as well as early altcoins are pleasantly surprised by the price increase.

Many people say that Bitcoin might start halving because they said it happens every four years. Focusing in every coins in crypto, I think many coins will also start to grow and start on being supported by many establishment so we can use it as one of the payment method. Also, I think there'll be more countries that will accept and adopt crypto.

Yes the next year 2020 is coming I expect than Bitcoin price rise 20200 USD in the first months and also others cryptocurrencies will go up and following Bitcoin. Like Ethereum will be 2020 USD and Ripple will be 202 USD.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My exception is high and quite impressive. I predict the maximum value of bitcoin should be 20K to 25K. Ripple should go to the moon which is: 3$ per coin. and later on it will stable for the rest of the year. on the other hand, litecoin may go above 450$ and ethereum may hit 1800 per coin. i only invested my money to ripple and bitcoin.

In coming year, the status of ico and bounty will be improved as people are not working with fake projects. we are also seeing a great movement after bitcoin halving.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11.12.2019 at 17:34, khan22 said:

yes, now is good time to buy. cheap tokens became cheaper and i regret that i have no now free money to buy. i hope prices will not rise a bit of time.

2020 is coming. This is one of the best most important year for crypto currency. This year is Bitcoin halving and many other currency and exchange user case is increase . This reason and other many reason crypto currency market is very bullish . This is my expectations.

In my thoughts I hope crypto currency will be more implemented in some countries especially the rich ones and also I think many crypto currency projects will exist, lets see if that is successful.

I believe 2020 will be a very successful year for cryptocurrency. That is why I am investing in some coins today. I am sure that this will multiply my capital.

I think in 2020, the crypto currency market is rise. Bitcoin price will gone more than $10000. The starting of 2020 is very good for crypto holders. If you have crypto portfolio right now please hold it for just few months.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:43 PM, Shuaib said:

For the upcoming year i would expect that the price of Bitcoin will go high in bull run and there will be more few countries that will legalize crypto currency

I think toward the later part of 2020, Bitcoin will regain its bounce for a strong bull run. Early in the years many countries are going to digitized their local currencies - Digital fiat and a little while after people might have tested them and discover it;s a leap back to the stone age, they would run and throw their weight behind Bitcoin,

For me am expecting that the price of all the cryptocurrency or the altcoins that is in the crypto to grow bigger than their current price in 2019, I think that's my major concern in the coming year 2020.