2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

I think cryptocurrencies have a good future. The reason is simple - people have a need for a shadowy tax-free and non-government-controlled economy. Just for these purposes, cryptocurrencies are intended and people will use it.

pxf.jpg

it will be a nice years to trade crypto currency , may be bitcoin go to the moon take with him other coin

I have a feeling that 2020 will be similar to 2017 and the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will just skyrocket. Everyone will make big profits so invest now before its to late

I believe that next year will bring us a lot of good news, and also show good growth, bitcoin in the first place, and altcoins will follow it. This year, the crypto showed its good side after the fall in early 2018, and this is good, because that confidence in Bitcoin is returning, and this cannot but rejoice

On 10/15/2019 at 8:15 PM, iloveyobit said:

i think 2017 historiq will repeat in 2020 , analysis expect that the altseason is goin to start soon , or let say anymoment now , hope  we catch it 

alt season is coming for sure but still i think we still have one more bitcoin dip that will go to 6500 then alts dump 20% and from there you should hang tight to your bags.

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

alt season is coming for sure but still i think we still have one more bitcoin dip that will go to 6500 then alts dump 20% and from there you should hang tight to your bags.

yes i think that we still have  a  nother dump but just bitcoin i think , 20 % of altcoins dump this time will finish it haha , hope they wont dump 

Honestly, most would expect an increase, a comeback or an new alt`s season. I think the entire cryptocurrency market needs people to regain their trust in alts coins

2020 is most effective year for crypto like end of 2017 because you will earn lot of money from your holded coins and make lot of money from then but be carefull and don't panic during market fluctuation

Many traders expect a good increase in price of cryptocurrency.
I think so too.
In my opinion, cryptocurrency will increase in price by about 3 times.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

19 hours ago, Rares002 said:

I have a feeling that 2020 will be similar to 2017 and the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will just skyrocket. Everyone will make big profits so invest now before its to late

Well this is what all of us are expecting too. The halving event is knocking at the door so we can really expect a new ATH after the event.

However be prepared for not having to see the run too. You really can not predict much. For example BUKKT event. Everyone was thinking the price will spike but it really happened the opposite.

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yes i think that we still have  a  nother dump but just bitcoin i think , 20 % of altcoins dump this time will finish it haha , hope they wont dump 

then i wish it dumps 30% because im really annoyed by how  many coins we have now in coinmarket cap and they're just scams without any liquidity just clustering up the space.

1 minute ago, duncun007 said:

then i wish it dumps 30% because im really annoyed by how  many coins we have now in coinmarket cap and they're just scams without any liquidity just clustering up the space.

Dump all the tokens who dont have the use for the future and take them out in the whole crypto world!

Leave those who has a great impact in the future and have a useful project even they are just 1 satoshi now in price! we need progress not displays!

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Dump all the tokens who dont have the use for the future and take them out in the whole crypto world!

Leave those who has a great impact in the future and have a useful project even they are just 1 satoshi now in price! we need progress not displays!

we need progress not displays! that should be in T-shirts 😂

but yea i really hope coinmarketcap just start doing a purge on these useless projects before the next bull run so newbies dont fall for those scams.

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

we need progress not displays! that should be in T-shirts 😂

but yea i really hope coinmarketcap just start doing a purge on these useless projects before the next bull run so newbies dont fall for those scams.

We can't expect that on coinmarketcap. they have the requirements for the token before hey list! the thing we should have is to exchange to delist those tokens with out value and product to offer and give to people! but still! people in the market are the one to decide from their demand!

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

We can't expect that on coinmarketcap. they have the requirements for the token before hey list! the thing we should have is to exchange to delist those tokens with out value and product to offer and give to people! but still! people in the market are the one to decide from their demand!

even exchanges have requirements for listing and delisting as well, and honestly i dont think these greedy exchanges will delist those coin easily because they profit from it trading on their platform.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

dont worry , many of altcoin in the market now will dissapair by 2021 / 2022 , they wont servive in next altseason and the coins that does not have a good project will died .

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

dont worry , many of altcoin in the market now will dissapair by 2021 / 2022 , they wont servive in next altseason and the coins that does not have a good project will died .

yes i hope that happens because we need to focus on only good working project, if it was up to me i wouldve delisted most coin and leave only 250 coins total.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well this is what all of us are expecting too. The halving event is knocking at the door so we can really expect a new ATH after the event.

However be prepared for not having to see the run too. You really can not predict much. For example BUKKT event. Everyone was thinking the price will spike but it really happened the opposite.

Yeah, I know anything is possible to happen. The price might even go down lower in 2020 and there is no bull run at all. But I always try to remain positive even when things are going bad for me and that's what I will also do with bitcoin price 

10 hours ago, Prince06 said:

In the Altcoins, everything that awaits them all is without a doubt they can look ahead to that bullish style in Bitcoin, considering undoubtedly in cases where Bitcoin goes up, they begin to present itself, quite possibly the most possibly is without a doubt which will stablecoins reliable as a result of fiat values show up, it's possible that there is always a product highly important and even good to Bitcoin.

Undoubtedly, the more currencies we are in the market, the stronger our well-known BTC is, as it is the beginning of everything, no doubt we hope that several projects will always succeed, for the general strengthening of the cryptographic world.

In my opinion, I really don't think much should be expected from cryptocurrencies in general the year 2020, although there is an expected bull run, I'll say we should get our hopes up, since there is a chance that it might not even happen.

As I expected, cryptocurrency is increasingly in demand by many people, the price is stable and many countries accept cryptocurrency

Still depends on bitcoin investors out there. China has entered the crypto world and we expect an effect to bitcoin but need a constant coming of investors as they are the only ones capable of increasing the value of today's bitcoin. 

I have quite a lot of expectations from cryptocurrencies in the coming year. But the most important expectations would be that in the first part of next year we will have a big increase on altcoins and at the end of the year we will have a new ATH of Bitcoin.

Since cryptocurrency as a means of payment is not yet in great demand, this is why this is one of the most favorable prospects. If this direction is expanded, then crypto will come closer in function to fiat, which means they will increase their prestige and become stronger in the global financial market.

pxf.jpg