2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

2020 is coming, what to expect for cryptocurrencies in general !?

I expect 2020 is contain crypto market fortune. We are already suffering 2 bearish crypto season in this time we are feeling so much pain. In 2020 I hope we cover our all lose God Bless.  

My prediction will be bitcoin will be see ups and downs in market situations but will sustain a very good position in the mid on june and july for it may become stable and the awareness among people of buy and sell will be seen.

Crypto currency market is very low in 2019, I think 2020 will very good for all crypto users. In 2020 price will increase of every crypto currency. I am going to hold all my coins for 2020. because 2019 is not profitable for me.

Away from fraud, some see that institutional investors will increase their influx into the crypto market. Others see that institutional investors will be able to enter the market after trading platforms begin operating in a more disciplined manner.

The new 2020 year will become revolution and good for bitcoin and other crypto because in this year Bitcoin Halving is coming in after few months in May 2020.

I am having strong gut feelings that 2020 will be great year for Crypto and huge pump in price could occur in bitcoin and we will see great bull run in 2020

Just want expect some good news and maybe blockchain implementation on some sector that need this technology, Beside that maybe some price rising for this year, Not much just want to stagnant on $10k price until upcoming bitcoin halving, how about you guys?

Without any kind of confusion Bitcoin gonna make their values more higher than earlier.

And marketplace of bitcoin is too big.
we need to be more aware from scammers.

Edited by Safwah

2020 is started already and the crypto market is growing slowly. The price of all crypto is very low right now and it will be rise upto $20,000 in 2020. So i suggest everyone to hold their coin for this year.

in my view that is the quality concept that it must train in high school, so that they'll realize and to find out about cryptocurrency in their younger age. even if its too early for them, nothing incorrect with that the critical is they have already idea about crypto. This idea will encourage additionally to different schools to teach and being element of their training in excessive school.If the young people and students know about crypto currency in the school or University its good for them.
 it would be improved if schooling kids about cryptocurrencies is optional. I'm conversation about as a campus subject merely as a subject course. For younger kids, an edifying capture strength suffice.

I think at least in the early to mid-2020 the price of crypto currencies will tend to rise. Hopefully that happens, even though we as humans really cannot predict the future accurately 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think in 2020 bitcoin price will rise up more.Bitcoin price can grow up to $1300 in this year.I think bitcoin bull run will be happening in 2020

i hope in 2020 crypto currencies become more valuable and all coins go more higher recover all loss of 2019 and crypto currency legalize worldwide.

I see many reasons for optimism! For 2 weeks of 2020, the price of bitcoin increased by 15%. Many countries have thought about their own cryptocurrencies. Halving will take place in May.

The beginning of January 2020, and Bitcoin has already grown. Halving awaits us, so the growth of Bitcoin will be constant. And many old altcoins will follow him. It always happens. I expect a long bullish period.

We expect for some crytpos to emerge and rise like the binance coin which continues to increase. Ethereum drops significantly but I hope it will recover. Other altcoins would have a minimal increase and reduced circulation due to global conflict. 

On 1/13/2020 at 7:45 PM, mukty said:

I hope in 2020 we will see a good price in btc. Again bull run happen so that we can huge profit from it  and its price will be more increase  

That's true, we hope to see the best price from bitcoin in this year of 2020, that's so before we see the best price we should buy more bitcoins 

The cryptocurrency market may face an optimistic outlook in 2020, and it is likely that the case will not be limited to bitcoin only, as we often see that digital currencies are similar in their price behavior with bitcoin, so some market analysts expect the cryptocurrency direction to the upside and thus this means The increasing demand for digital currencies and confidence in this area.

10 minutes ago, Tushar kumar said:

In general the crypto value value and demand will increase but thus is just the starting at the end of this year what is going to happen we can't predict it. But as usual I want that the crypto should be more popular

You do not need to be afraid for the future. What is certain is that the end of the year will not be the same as the end of the previous year. Crypto market enhancers have started to run well now.

In 2020, I expect from crypto currency that the market value of Bitcoin will rise because of the increase in the market value of Bitcoin, I will be able to earn a lot of it through investment and trading.

In the new year 2020, in crypto currency I expect that the market value of bitcoin will increase and increase so much that I can earn a lot of profit by trading or investing in it.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:58 PM, spyaquino said:

We know that the year 2018 was a year where cryptocurrencies were stagnated, this includes bitcoin, ethereum, finally the big ones on the market, I cited both as an example. We know it was a bad year for ICO's and altcoins like Smartcash, Monero, Stellar, Ripple and others. But we also know that this is not the end, everything has its moment, and 2020 is coming and together comes the maturation of people in relation to the crypto market. BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they? So we look forward to 2020 and hope that with it many good things will come with it to the world of cryptocurrencies. And what is your general expectation, in relation to this whole market, which is huge, of encryption, leave your opinion and if anyone has any news also feel free to post here. That hug.

images (3).jpg

First week of 2020 has been great for crypto. The market got pace and price has been increased  drastically.  Price of bitcoin  is $8600 till  today . I feel that other coins have also followed  bitcoins price. I think 2020 will be a great  year for crypto market.

I think we can all make money with cryptocurrency, this is a very good prospect for our future. And we hope that if cryptocurrency Bitcoin grows fast, it has become a very good outsourcing website.

A lot of people are predicting the cryptocurrency prices might go high in 2020, also majority of the people are looking forward to new cryptocurrencies that are going to be introduced in the market.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:13 PM, spyaquino said:

BTC will be halving its network, new projects coming every day and more and more people migrating to cryptos, this in my view ends up creating the ideal scenario for the growth of this market, although the big financial institutions are keeping an eye on this market, and that's good on the one hand, because if cryptocurrencies were a bad deal, the big financials in the world wouldn't worry so much, would they?

The notable thing in 2020 was that many optimists released their high Bitcoin value. The Bitcoin bonus was cut in half in May 2020. The bonus will split from 12.5 Bitcoin to 6.25 Bitcoin.