Please respect the forum. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

1 minute ago, sumitshet said:

Yes, babaji now the forum is completely cleaned, and recovered from the spammers and other things, now everyone can learn more new things, and can gain their reputation by posting useful posts.

Well, unfortunately I already caught a few spammers again today. I hope everybody helps making this place clean, by providing good content, and by using the report button when someone copies someone else's messages!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes i totally agree with it as a users of cryptotalk forum we should respect it and should do the valuable and meaningful things with it which could represent it positively towards the other users its our loss if the act done by the above 5 countries will impose on our country also. 

On 4/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, Master of Btc said:

all my posts i write it by my self and whene i replay to some topic i replay with i good and helpful replay and i have i simple question dud if btc go to 100.000 usd does cryptotalk steal paying 1000 satochi for post ? i think that no 

I appreciate that, but the reality is that most topics have hundreds of "good reply, thank you" messages. It makes filtering the useful information pretty complicated.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 2/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Unfortunately, these bad members who copy, paste and write spam have affected the good members of these banned countries. Indeed, we should respect this forum because it is paid to junior members if they publish good and valuable posts and this is not done by any other forum.

1 hour ago, johant123 said:

I appreciate that, but the reality is that most topics have hundreds of "good reply, thank you" messages. It makes filtering the useful information pretty complicated.

Maybe it happened because they were very satisfied with the topic or forum to be discussed. all the explanations are very clear so there are no other words to say besides thanking clever crypto users.

in my opinion, a great forum, easy and enjoyable to use, I even recommend it to my friends, because cool projects definitely need to be shared)

Me too, when I see any publication or spam comments, I denounce and report we must help each other to not be expelled from the forum, since bad or disrespectful people make the innocent people pay because of them, but if we all support each other we will not have to worry  .

Yes, it is necessary to deal in an organized manner, as well as to write original posts and topics that are useful to everyone, and we are fine as long as we follow the rules and laws

THINK POSITIVE

I also ask all respected members of the forum to respect the rules of the forum in order to waste this precious opportunity, and I want my countrymen not to cheat so that our country is also not excluded from the forum, do a lot of effort and you will get great rewards when the price of bitcoin increases.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, Master of Btc said:

all my posts i write it by my self and whene i replay to some topic i replay with i good and helpful replay and i have i simple question dud if btc go to 100.000 usd does cryptotalk steal paying 1000 satochi for post ? i think that no 

Good choice to make yur own post and reply, and about your question i think if the price go to 100k dollars the forum will reduce the  payment to 500 or 100 satoshi for every post 

Respecting the rules and laws of the forum is legal and ethical, as forum rules were found to organize the forum and ensure that it is working properly and that all members must abide by it.

Thank you very much for your efforts. We should really keep together this forum clean from offensive posts and spams and surely we will always help with that.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

We need ta have more guidelines for the beginners about what's they required to post here and the important of usefully post, because otherwise beginners they post anything in order to be getting payment only without knowing the important of posting good contents.

The creator  and owner  of the Platt is great actually  who create this wonderful forum.  No one can do that as we can find that no sites there is that are paying  such a good  amount  to its users. Moderators  also doing  well their work.

• +1 1

On 2/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, babaji said:

Hello everyone here.  All individuals should pay attention to the issue of copying and pasting because the forum pays money for these fraudulent people who must be removed from the forum

• +1 1

I have read all the forum rules but still I have a huge fear in me, I also can be blocked anytime from this forum so before making any sort of comments on this forum, I think thrice and check twice for spotting the grammatical errors. 

• +1 1

Indeed all come down to the simple ban wave as it was expected, even I got main IP banned due to regional location and I had no such issues as i am always a good poster and meaningful user trying to help out everyone.

Nevertheless please take care of our Forum as it's from everyone to everyone and this is a big community.

So don't spoil it and make sure the Forum is cleaner than every other Forum out there 😉

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Your statement is absolutely true mate, l agree with your view on that. If you decided to work here, you must be honest and respect the forum. It doesn't consist of payment, you share some information and maybe there will be somebody, who will learn from your topic. You must take care of everything on the forum. 

• +1 1

Respect be gets respect. If we want to stay for a long time here,we should always respect the forum and other members by not making any thing that forum will put to harm. Spamming message here is not good so if we see some doing that, we need to immediately report it so they will be get rid on the forum.

• +1 1

Yes mate.Still now about total 7 countries have been banned from cryptotalk campaign and the authority have perfect reason for that.Those country's member were just decreasing the reputation of this forum by their useless and spam posts.So we all should always think for the betterment of this forum and need to work on that target.

20 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

Well this is what happens when you mess with the rules and regulations of the forum .They are making it strict for us members just to protect and secure us from the scammers and fraud activities.

That's true mate, this forum didn't get strictly here in this forum if there has no members which is doing spamming or abusing this forum, all we need to do is to help the moderators to report some members who are doing some illegal activities to clean this forum.

Yes i agree don't be rude respect others post and make a unique content and stop copying and pasting others work. We are here to share knowledge and useful information not just for the sake of completing the max post per day by copying and pasting other content.

Thanks for the topic, now that after changing the payment system, it becomes better to put a negative evaluation for each topic, an incomprehensible response, or outside the scope of the topic and the forum in order to delete it.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear, I agree with you.  That we got such a good site.  We can use our time here to earn money from cryptotalk.org.  And the biggest thing is that we can gain a lot of knowledge from here.  So we should all respect this site.

Thank 

Banning other countries is a warning for us to do our job here and start being serious on what doing here. They paid us so do our part to make a useful content and post. It's not good to being paid just because you plagiarized. Your doings here will reflect yourself

• +1 1