Please respect the forum. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

With the recent update of the forum, we can really say that this is no joke at all. This is a lesson for us, we should not plagiarize someone's work aside from the fact that it is against to the rules, plagiarism is a crime. We should do our best to play our part in the forum, make sure to share useful and meaningful posts/topics, always follow the guidelines to keep your account from being banned. Always be mindful of your decisions. 

• +5 1

Yes this forum done great things from its member so for giving back all of those good thing we should respect this forum. There's a lot of useful information for us to gain more knowledge and learn new things to cryptoworld.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Teminali69 said:

I see a big opportunity in this forum, it has earned a lot of respect from the beginning, so it deserves more than respect not spammers.

Indeed mate, this forum gives us a lot of opportunities to learn more things about Cryptocurrency and earn while learning. We should show our gratitude by showing some respect and always follow the rules of the forum by doing that we can assure that forum will stay longer.

• +5 1

cryptotalk is a helpful site for every last bit of it's clients. along these lines, we regard this forum.we need to utilize it all the more delicately. on the off chance that anybody do any exercises that isn't satisfactory whatsoever and conflicts with terms will get rebuffed moment. along these lines, utilize it. Regard Admins, each individual from this discussion and their sentiment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I agree I need to add that I think that there needs to be an anti-plagiarism filter on the website, so like when you post a comment, it is compared to the ones already posted in the same thread, and therefore it will make plagiarism less popular, hence we will keep the forum cleaner!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's really bad for some members in this forum who were good posters, worked hard for the forum but at the end of the day they also have got the ban notice. I think we should give this forum a spotlight that it deserve because to be honest this forum is a gold that we need to keep is an opportunity we don't have to play with it or miss it.

This great forum has really given us good opportunity to earn some talk token in our wallets and also learn more about Cryptocurrency in different sections you visit but some members are not helping matters because they only come to earn and go which I think is not a good one, since the forum is doing us well so let's try and give them the best our our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in any section we visit with that they will be happy us.

• +1 3

On 6/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes i agree don't be rude respect others post and make a unique content and stop copying and pasting others work. We are here to share knowledge and useful information not just for the sake of completing the max post per day by copying and pasting other content.

Well, that's true mate but if you know that this topic is useless or low quality, we can report this or giving some negative rate so that moderators can easily located them to give some punishment here in this forum.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

I am agree witb you about this news..i always tell people crypto talk is a great forum to learn and earning about crypto currency.. If you are new in crypto currency then come in this forum and learn as much as you can..by learning new thing here you can start post because they will judge you for your works but they start copy that is very bad for their future Activity..  We should learn here and it should be our first aim❤

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, Tine0313 said:

Indeed mate, this forum gives us a lot of opportunities to learn more things about Cryptocurrency and earn while learning. We should show our gratitude by showing some respect and always follow the rules of the forum by doing that we can assure that forum will stay longer.

Well, that's true mate, this is a good thing here in this forum by earning a profit by doing posting and also getting some information by other members here about cryptocurrency and we need to give some feedback on moderators by just respecting in this forum.

cryptotalk is really a great platform , we have really good opportunity To earn a good amount of money . 

banning countries from cryptotalk payment system is really a great design , becuase spamming is controlled after that . we must provide good content if we want to Stay here for long-time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, the reason for prohibiting these countries from benefiting from the profit from this forum is that most of the members from these countries publish spam.
Therefore, any member of us who wants to keep his country on the permitted list in this forum must present the best content in his posts.

Yes we should respect this forum because being a member here is a big opportunity to us. We should respect the forum all the time because we get many benefits being here.

30 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Yes we should respect this forum because being a member here is a big opportunity to us. We should respect the forum all the time because we get many benefits being here.

Must sure everyone respect this forum, because this forum gives wonderful opportunity to learn crypto,in this forum everyone eligible to earn its doesn't matter what experience we have previous, if we don't know crypto ask and post genuinely, don't copy paste try to work like legit member.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, MegaImage said:

I agree I need to add that I think that there needs to be an anti-plagiarism filter on the website, so like when you post a comment, it is compared to the ones already posted in the same thread, and therefore it will make plagiarism less popular, hence we will keep the forum cleaner!

That's a good suggestion but we members can make it happen if we inly follow rules here because plagiarism is probihited here. Also, if ee avoid commiting mistakes here, we also respecting the admin, moderators and the forum itself.

It seems like the moderator work so hard and we have to to respect others so that will already we will get respect now the model also active if there is any spammer so they directly ban their account and that is the one of most good decision taken by the moderator and I really appreciate the moderator that the forum clean from the spammers.

You are say that we need cryptotalk and this is tru and I like be here in my time but you are seem to be in very need and for me this is not the payment that I need but the information and the fun time I am have in this forum. I do not see this as you and may be I am wrong but I not expect to need a website and you should not too if only plan to make money.

Dear members of this forum, this forum is naturally a gift to all of us, is part of our property, so we need to take proper care of the forum by not allowing other members to spoiled it for us, we have to obey the rules and regulations of the forum and any member fail to obey the rules should quickly be reported to moderators because allowing those members to breathe here cause the moderators to finally ban some countries from posting, even though not all members of the countries copy and paste.

Yes, we all must respect the platform that gives us such a great opportunity to earn and all the while learning too. We can't just don spam activities on the forum and expect them to pay you for it. We have a duty to keep to the forum, to make it grow by posting valuable content.

I have seen very few posts that go against the rules and most people are trying lately a lot to make unique posts that will earn the reader and earn some good reputation too. I like this a lot and many members are helping a lot but there are some that did not read the rules and only spam.

This forum comes with its numerous benefits and features to all the crypto talk users. Hence it is mandatory that the users follow the key guidelines and avoid any kind of plagiarism that can cause duplication of posts and comments. The crypto talk platform is all about building one another to learn and enhance their abilities of content creation. It is the responsibility of each user to avoid such on unfair means.

I think anyone who doesn't respect and has no responsibility for the forum and the people in it, that person should not be here. The forum is not just for making money. The forum is a place of knowledge, of people who work hard every day to maintain the quality of the forum. It is our duty, we cannot disrespect the forum.

That is right my friend, we should be more thankful for this forum which helps to gain more knowledge about the crypto world and which could be helpful in our future living and also help to gain pocket money from this forum, so give respect to this platform.

Yes, due to the misuse of some members of this forum and because of their spreading a lot of spam, their countries are banned from joining this forum.
Therefore, we must provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.

plagiarism has caused many to be baned, although many thinks it's normal to just copy and paste then change some wordings or even grammar. Plagiarism is plagiarism and it has to stop.