Please respect the forum. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

The update is now the talk in the forum which only means that this fourm  rules and do more to improve the quality of our posts .the knowledge of this forum thanks 

The forum just updated its rules and regulations and introduced some strict rules to prevent spams. It also banned some countries to access the forum. But it is all for the betterment of forum and ourselves. So everyone should respect the policy procedures of forum and consider all the rules and regulations for working at this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I swear that I will work on this site with all sincerity and love, hoping that it will develop and provide the best for the digital community and with success.

Actually the point is very valid. We should make use of the platform in a right manner , rather than misussing it. Let's play the game fair. Respect crypto, if not it's our loss not crypto.

Thank you!

• +1 1

Respect for exclusive content is the secret of success on this site, and I hope if someone works hard without plagiarism or repetition that has become so boring

It is very disappointing that you can not get paid just because you are in some countries that are mostly filled with scammers and they ruined your earning too.

Yes you are right and there is responsibility to us that we respect the forum and also forum members and follow the rules and regulations of the forum which are made only for the ease of ours.

It is very knowledgeable post for everyone,who learn and earn in the forum . It gives benefits all over the user. I always respect the forum and I want all over the people give respect to forum .It the good way to inhance yours skills.

I am concerned about this because a lot of new members join constantly and who share topics without researching them or choosing interest in these titles. For this reason, I expect some countries to be banned in the coming period.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I have read that there are some countries where it is forbidden to pay members from these countries, the reason is as it is clear that most of them spam or spread trivial things that have no value, there must be some good people in these countries, but these spam have caused harm to their brothers because they did not comply According to the rules of the forum, so please everyone to write well so as not to cause harm to their brothers from the same country.

It is not building the career program but you can make good money here which you can use to take a start in trading or at any other place so it is very good opportunity and you need to respect the forum and follow the rules of it

I am with every decision that the administrators made. This forum is helping us in every way. As those countries were banned because of spamming. In future if it happens more then those countries will he banned too. There is no place for spammers here. If we can help the mods with this we should. I also reported some posters who were spamming by multiple accounts. I indicated with same name but different in numbers. We should respect this forum as it is a teacher to us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right, CryptoTalk is a very cool forum and we must respect its rules and not break them. I also noticed that there are many duplicate posts because some members copy some posts and re-publish them.

• +1 2

I absolutely agree with you. I see a lot of spammers and abusers almost in every topic. They just write useless messages to earn some TALK tokens. I think we need to fight with it, to make our favorite forum better 

• +1 1

Hi all

Thats why its important we only post or reply with quality content / answers. Not just with 1 hit wonders. Or copying & pasting from inside the forum or from other forums. We are what we post, the better quality we all put into here, the better for everybody concerned. Its not always easy to post quality or a given amount of posts per day. But do the best you can.

Further more, many people who post here in English, are not native English speakers. Its hard for them to post quality content & sometimes to express themselves correctly. All these folks deserve a bonus for trying.

Also, the moderators & administrators, have their work cut out for themselves, controlling & over seeing everything that goes on here. They also deserve credit for the time they spend here & their quality control.

Were all human. We make mistakes, have good days, bad days, etc. Just try to be positive & constructive towards the forum & we all win.

Ciao.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

longing as we stay in this forum we have to know the essence of the forum as its basically a community which has placed some laws as to how e interact here, as somw will be basically we new members who might not be familiar with the whole system, and might take time to adjust here as even though our various countries haven't been removed we have to be respectful

I totally agreed with you that plagiarism is totally prohibited an when any user caught with that act he will be banned which brought to out noticed that five countries have been banned already please ensure you don't plagiarised. 

• +1 1

Yes. I highly agree. It is utterly unfair for those members of the forum who's actually working hard to earn every bit of their coins. I hope we learn from other people's mistakes and don't take the path they took. 

Forum officials ban a lot of spammers because they reduce the value of the forum due to their posting of stolen comments and posts from the effort and effort of another person, and we must help the moderators by reporting these comments.

• +3 1

Disabling payment for some of the countries that the forum classified frequently by sending them to spam is evidence that the forum’s moderators are keen to clean it of every member who did not abide by the forum’s rules and participate with good topics.

Ive been a member now of  https://cryptotalk.org for over 2 weeks now. I have yet to receive any spam messages in my private messages or have really seen any spam messages in the forum. Maybe Ive been lucky but I think its more due to the fact that the Admins / Mods, who are overseeing the Forum. They are making sure that the scammers, spammers, etc., are being deleted & booted from the forum.

So, kudos & a big thxs to the people who are running this site, from behind the scenes. We dont realize the work that these people do, unseen & behind the scenes, keeping this forum clean & spam free.

Keep up the good work everybody & THXS !!!!!!!!!

• +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

For me this is an respected forum for me as they created a best platform for students to make money online with easy steps by posting or Comments on any posts or any topics .

I salute to this forum admins or moderater who is responsible for this forum . It's a platform is a gift from me to earn .