Please respect the forum. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

The actual revise has become the actual speak within the discussion board that just implies that this particular discussion board guidelines as well as recommendations weren't a tale as well as it’s this that occurs right now in order to people who had been truly widespread within spamming.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, babaji said:

CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

You are right @babaji this forum is indeed a gift from the creators of this forum to us.As you said many countries were banned because of plagiarism ,the one who were spamming made this forum blocked from their countries and also blocked from legit members who were posting great content in their countries.So please stop this spamming,don't let this forum be banned for the ones who is needy because of your greediness.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

You are absolutely right about that my friend, the administrators have more than enough to do keeping the forum free of spam and people who only use it for their own benefit. I will help as much as I can to make the moderator's Job easier by reporting post that are spam.

We will build a wonderful forum.

I have witnessed disrespect to the rules lately and I feel that the moderators are doing what they can to contain this. I checked the forum and seen that there are many new posts that are spam and they are getting deleted and I too want to recommend to new members to respect the rules and stop posting new posts so fast as you are doing, they are getting deleted and you will not make your targets unless you understand and follow the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is a very useful thing. Participants can share their experience, explain to each other what is not clear, publish useful news, this is all necessary.

• +5 1

My country Venezuela, was eliminated from the rewards of cryptotalk, and I do not blame the forum, I blame the people, who only want to obtain benefits at all costs, do not understand the essence of this forum, nor what it transmits, nor what is its function. This forum rewards those who contribute, it is not a job, it is a reward.

We also should respect the forum. After that we must be a good member. As a member we wants to follow the rules of the forum. So doing the information given by the forum make us a good member of the team. 

Don't make unwanted posts and Don't be a spammer in the forum. 

We must always make good publications and respect users and administrators to prevent spam. It is vital to make good publications. You must prevent copying and pasting so that your comments and topics are not deleted. We must be respectable among ourselves since many of us do not take the time to respond and do it well you have to have respect for others

As we want much as possible to not let this happen sometimes in anyother way others would just try to annoy the community itself its just very annoying to deal with every other day.

• +1 1

I always read this forum and every time I believe, in fact, that work according to the rules of Cryptotalk. I heard, actually, that some months ago Cryptotalk was not allowed in 5 States due to garbage. Thanks to this move, users understand how strict this forum is in terms of rules and regulations.

Without a doubt we must respect this wonderful Cryptotal platform and respect each other, since opinions are different and we have free expression.

To post in a forum there are guidelines or rules and it is important that the participant read them before posting. For some reasons many people ignore this part of the forum and do not read the rules. But I support your publication, you must have originality at the time of publication, you must have carried out a previous investigation and establish your own objectives

• Useful or interesting 1

as the entry of many new members the forum became a great chaos, people are posting in Spanish and Russian in the sections where and to post in English and if some days do not receive payment for bounty the forum will be simply slaughtered

respect forum ,respect people , respect mind of people , respect exchange ,respect bitcoin,respect all coin, respect of money.

we need money ,because im here !

The forum has to be respected. The opinion and ideas from each commentator are unique and valuable for who read them. Some post are ill intentionated. but the most are important to beginners learning.

I do not understand how there can be users still plagiarizing, that of copying and pasting the material of another, with a lot of lack of ethics, perhaps for some they pay others because that type of person makes that some countries cannot charge for publishing, they want to earn money more than easy

Yes, you are right. The rules of this forum must be respected and its reputation improved. We need it and everyone must respect that. Anyone who wants fraud can attend. We work hard because an honest app does not want to offend any user. Thank you for your understanding.

On 25/2/2020 at 13:04, Bruno52 said:

Esta es una publicación muy inspiradora que alentará a las personas a dejar de enviar spam en este grupo, ya que pueden prohibir a todo su país, lo que no será algo bueno porque sus amigos no disfrutarán de los maravillosos beneficios que esta plataforma tiene para ofrecer.

Personally, I would not like that to happen to block a country because of several scammers or Spamers I think it is a very radical decision we should not judge everyone equally I think it is very exaggerated to do that type of block if I agree to ban the accounts forever and block the ip to prevent me from entering again under another account that is what I think I would like to know what you think guys

On 2/25/2020 at 8:00 AM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

please if there is a link or a post where those countries full names are visible post it here, because I can't figure out which are those countries by those 2 letters for each country only

Of course, yes, above all, I respect the forum and say coherent things, since kissing the forum is becoming more and more known and is very serious, as everywhere there is always some funny person trying to damage the image but in general everyone asks and answers the doubts of  other users.  that's what we're here to help each other

On 25/2/2020 at 8:00, babaji said:

A estas alturas, todo el mundo debe haber recibido la noticia de que los miembros de 5 países no pueden realizar pagos. Siempre he dicho esto, por favor no envíen spam porque es muy difícil para un foro pagar por el plagio. Yo mismo debo haber reportado 10 de esos carteles, que solo copiaron y pegaron. ¿Cómo puede pagar un foro el plagio? Tienen que pagar el cartel original y los que han copiado y pegado el mismo material una y otra vez. El saludo especial va a@epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk ofrece una opción fantástica a todos para que vengan y construyan una carrera en criptografía, mediante publicaciones y al mismo tiempo aprendiendo. No importa si eres nuevo o viejo, puedes usar esto como un trampolín, pero lo que la mayoría hizo fue usarlo para sus propios beneficios personales. Están destruyendo una plataforma tan maravillosa. 

Ahora pido a todos los miembros de los otros países que no están prohibidos, que respeten el foro. CryptoTalk es como un regalo para nosotros, no lo use mal, no envíe spam. Necesitamos CryptoTalk más de lo que CryptoTalk nos necesita a nosotros. Por favor, comprenda este regalo y trabaje para la mejora de CryptoTalk e informe a los que envían spam o plagio en este foro.

Este foro es TUYO, TRATATE COMO UNO.

Agradeciendo al equipo de CryptoTalk y a todos los respetados carteles. 

You are right it is not fair that people with only the interest of profit come to just copy and paste filling the forum with spam Cryptotalk is more than a forum it is a family and they should not ruin it that way

Yes, we must deal firmly and seriously with those who work in this way in plagiarism, spam, and stealing other people's content and topics
This is not good, and this basically shows that the person does not respect himself or anyone else. Therefore, as I said, it is necessary to deal with them seriously and it was best to warn them. The forum and that it is trustworthy and its affiliation with the forum is evidence that it is from the cryptocurrency community and from the yobit platform community