Please respect the forum. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

Thanks to your piece of advice mate, this forum need to be respected and abide by the rules and regulations for the betterment of the forum and us as users, we the users use to benefits from the forum also. 

Well I realize that they restricted those nation for spamming and disrupting a few norms of this gathering which is acceptable however It make me tragic that a few clients who are doing there best got themselves prohibited for doing nothing in light of others botches I realize a few clients are being avaricious and this issue is the product of that botch.

It's really a knowledgeable forum so please respect this forum because this forum is for learning and gaining lot of information's about the cryptoworld and also we can earn from this forum. So as a member its our duty to respect the rules and regulations in this forum.

Cryptotalk is really a good forum as it provide us a great platform to earn and most importantly to learn more about cryptocurrency.So we should be thankful to this forum as it is giving us the multiple advantages.So its our responsibility to work for the improvement of the forum as well We should be careful about the rules and regulations and should report those who violate the rules of the forum and disgracing the forum.

• +1 1

These  people can be easily distinguish from those spammers and can be added again in campaign.These is in the mods hand.

I completly agreed with you.everyone has must need to offer respect to the platform.with this we must need to respect in this community and all members of the site.live and respect is must for doing word here.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:00 AM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Every member represent his country , we should respect our self by avoiding plagiarism and spamming not all forums can tolerate spamming in it platform and plagiarism we should try to avoid that and do what is expected from us.

How many times would we be warned against spamming, some people won't just lie, please let's strictly follow the forum rule, it's for us to learn and earn, I don't see a reason for us to violate the forum's rule

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure we must be extremely cautious and deferential about the forum and its individuals with all forum chiefs so we can be protected here, little missteps can make ban to our accounts so lets get away from them.

Friend you are great, we really should respect this forum and work by maintaining their rules.You have done us a lot of good with this information.Here we come and get education and earn money by sharing our education with others.There are a lot of people who come here and make money in dishonest ways. I tell them, please don't do this.Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

• +2 1

You're absolutely right, bro! Because spam has really become a lot lately, and the situation with its solution is very necessary, because in this way, we clean the forum and get rid of unwanted content, and this is really very cool! I believe that a stable forum is a good option, rather than a lot of spam = a lot of asset.

• +1 1

Yes, we should all respect the rules given in the forum and work according to those rules. This makes us better. And if we don't work according to that forum, it's not good for us. So it is our duty to respect the forum. If we work according to the rules of the forum, our reputation will be good if we do things according to the rules of the forum. The forum must be respected as a successful member. Thank you friend for saying a very nice thing I will definitely remember.

• +1 1

Yes, of course we should always respect the forum because we can learn a lot through this forum.  Not just teaching, we are making money from the forum, how to improve this forum, how to develop this forum more, we have to think more about that improvement and that effort must go ahead and always maintain respect for the forum.

Hello friends how can I contact the forum to help me recover my yobit password it's abeen weeks now I've been trying to recover it to no avail.

Adherence to the rules and their application indicates respect for the forum.
People who mess around with the forum and post here and there without enforcing the forum rules are disrespectful people. And they are always subjected to criticism and deletion of posts. Everyone must implement and respect the laws.

• +3 1

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Absolutely right dear,  I think copy-paste is the big scam, so please don't try this otherwise you can banned.  It is very proudly to say that cryptotalk is a precious gift for us,  we have to respect this and put efforts for the betterment of this forum.  It will be done when we obey the rules and regulations of the forum.  

my friend @babaji, i like your words "We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us", i'm totaly agree with you, we should be vigilante for scams and report by any one of them, my mission is to protect our forum. 

• +5 1

Yeah we should respect this forum. Cause this is a great site for learning and earning. They give us lot of opportunity for being a good crypto member. It's very helpful for our future. So we all have to respect for it.

• +5 1

Yes you are very right because if you are doing plagiarism, you are not only cheating and making your account ban but the impression of your community is going to be damaged in this forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You're right. Every member should maintain respect and should be obedient to this forum. This forum give us opportunity to learn and earn. Many of senior members are banned because of their mistake. So we should respect this platform because this gives us easy way of earn and learn.

• +5 1

Yes i agree.This is a really informative post.we should must have to respect the forum.It's a great way to learn.People who do not respect this form will have their account banned.

I agree with you. Because of others mistake other countries have banned so before posting or commenting something just check the language you are typing because sometimes some people doesn't like the language we use. So try talk with open mind and say something good which doesn't harm the reputation of the forum. We should learn to respect the forum because this forum is helping us by many ways. I respect this forum and it's rule

you are right there were a lot of people that spammed and that is why the forum disabled the countries from the payment so be careful if you are or your country is the next.