Please respect the forum. - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

Yes, this is true, this forum is a wonderful gift for us, it is the best place for learning, we must respect this place and be grateful and thankful for it, I ask everyone to keep this forum clean from fraud and help the moderators to make it a better forum

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the first in the world to earn free digital currencies, in addition to the tremendous and great knowledge that the forum provides us as long as we follow the work with all seriousness and love.

I am totally agree with you we must not spam we must provide good content as it is requirement of this forum and wherever we see useless content we should report

It has been in existence for a very long time that respect is reciprocal this means if you respect the forum you will respected and if you disrespect the platform you will also be disrespected and thrown out of the platform by removing your account.

Actually That is abolutely true. I totally agree with you, we need crypto talk more than it needs us. This platform has helped us in so many ways and the best we can do is show appreciation by sticking to the rules and avoiding any unlawful activity.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you .. all thanks to this wonderful forum that provides us with this free information and also pays us in return. Therefore, respect everyone here and follow the rules imposed by this forum in order to make the content useful and support the forum in the correct manner.

• +4 1

Yes your right we should respect to cryptotalk this is best earning platform for us some users are giving negative response to cryptotalk please respect it we get money from this site

You are right my friend really this is great platform which provides us many opportunities to become a successful person so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking and also according to the rules and regulations of this platform because there are many countries which are unable to work on this platform. 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Yes  dear friend you are absolutely right we should not do anything against this forum because this is fabulous forum  and it is giving us a much not only earning but also knowledge so we should not do anything against this forum and how long I joined  this forum I never face any payment issues and i daily receive my earning so I think those people that break rule they deserve to be ban.

Hello friends, you have also said that it is very important to respect this forum and this means that it is very important to take care of its rules and regulations. This will make your future permanent and you will be able to earn a strong income. If you are not worried about anything, try to make a good comment that will satisfy the next person.

Your words are extremely important and deserve respect from everyone here.
Certainly, violators and impersonators should always be reported and removed from the forum.
We must treat the forum as if it was our home and not offend anyone, and if we notice any violation, violators must be punished immediately.

Hello,With the recent update , we can really say that this is no joke. This is a lesson for us, we should not plagiarize someone's work aside from the fact that it is against to the rules, plagiarism is a crime. We should do our best to play our part in the forum, follow the guidelines to keep your account from being banned.

Hello,With the recent update , we can really say that this is no joke. This is a lesson for us, we should not plagiarize someone's work aside from the fact that it is against to the rules, plagiarism is a crime. We should do our best to play our part in the forum, follow the guidelines to keep your account from being banned.

• -1 1

Wonderful post. Cryptotalk is the best platform serving with knowledge of cryptocurreny. There everyone can learn about crypto even for those who are unfamiliar of this term. So we need to respect this forum. Never violate any forum rules and support true content there. This will strengthen this platform. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yeah ! you are right that we should respect this forum as just now i get -1 reputation but I will not take it negatively because there should be a mistake done by me . I like this forum because it makes person better :

• It makes person hard working 
  • It increases our knowledge 
  • It increases our vocabulary and spellings .

So , we should also give respect to this forum. 

I'm reposting this here. It came from a topic that was just deleted.

On 5/9/2021 at 9:26 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Work? 😒

Cryptotalk forum is supposed to be a place for discussions about cryptocurrencies, not a place of "working" to earn the maximum amounts of tokens/sats per day. The pay-per-post is only there for motivation in bringing up quality posts and topics, but people kept abusing what this forum has offered. Frankly, I'm getting jaded from reporting shitposts each and every time I spot them, there isn't a month where I don't report any.

And maybe now would be a good time for you guys to seriously contemplate about discussing things crypto-related on other sections, not sticking around forever in the About Forum and Beginners section posting "how to earn from this forum", "how to make a good post", "how not to get banned", etc. etc. etc. *sigh* IMO the Beginners section alone is already sickening to visit and read with all the rehashed and paraphrased garbage some members keep on throwing around.

I didn't post this just to diss people, I am posting this to serve as a wake-up call for fellow members to clean up their act and improve themselves. Because if you don't, then the suspension of the pay-per-post in the English section might become permanent. You folks want that?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=14894956

Payment Update. 
Payment for posts in English section is temporarily completely disabled (in BTC and tokens) due to a large number of spammers (we may return it back after updating the quality assessment system).

This is what people get for constantly abusing this forum despite repeated warnings. Even the innocent minority gets affected and some are now pissed off because of the shameless greediness of others.

If majority of members don't respect this forum, then expect even more restrictions coming soon.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/