Please respect the forum. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

Respecting is not just about creating quality contents, it also means members should respect each other and they should never use bad language against each other. If a member quotes your post and disagrees with you, don't insult him. Express your opinion politely and let any argument ends in a positive manner. If anyone insulted you, only report his post and don't get involved in any tension.

Indeed! We must do respect this forum,as this is where we get free good amount of satoshis daily,this is the only site that give a high reward for just posting,abusive use of this forum can ruin the site itself and everyone can lead to nothing so,lets help,protect and respect this site.

• Useful or interesting 1

I feel this is the best platform to earn money and also gain knowledge,so se should respect forum and follow all the rules and regulations of this platform. 

Always I'm respecting this forum and I always believe work following the rules of Cryptotalk. I heard few weeks ago Cryptotalk banned 5 countries due to spamming. Due to this move users know how much this forum is strict about rules and regulations.

In order to make our cryptotalk accounts more safely, we need to respect the cryptotalk forum and its rules, because if we will go different the rules this will cause our accounts to be banned

These new rules have already raised the quality of posts. The reduction of spam is obvious, although I'm still reporting accounts that are left spamming, plagiarizing and paraphrasing other comments using online tools. Hopefully new members have already understood they can't keep cheating the campaign, and they will become valuable members of the community.

yep, there are a lot of spam accounts that really don't respect this forum. All they think about is money without wanting to contribute to making this forum better and more informative.

It is necessary to fulfill the conditions, the rules of cryptotalk, and not fall into spam. This must be taken into account and the rules of cryptotalk, who neglects, he will be banned forever. 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, Ms.o said:

Indeed! We must do respect this forum,as this is where we get free good amount of satoshis daily,this is the only site that give a high reward for just posting,abusive use of this forum can ruin the site itself and everyone can lead to nothing so,lets help,protect and respect this site.

Absolutely, the forum does not have big reasons to pay me, i think they just want to help users get some good amount and have their time in crypto good, with a good start with a free good capital.

I respect this forum very well and that's why I'm not getting banned till today. But if I couldn't respect the forum I was supposed to get banned before

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If something is out of control then strong action must be taken and the same thing admin did by banning those countries. Though it had impact on good working people but it is the effect of spammmer. And we should stop that if anyone's doing.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This decision shows that moderator work really hard.They work hard for good future of cryptotalk.And as you know give respect take respct.This message will probably make member very carefull on what they post.

Exactly, this forum give us an opportunity to get some money just by posting some thoughts and information about cryptocurrency and by giving a feedback for them is being an good member here just to give them respect.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:20 PM, John33 said:

The update is now the talk in the forum which only means that this forum rules. I m totally agree with you must respect the rules.So I think we have to respect that.. 

W all most respect the rules to respect the forum and members too this is a hard work not easy that way that's why we should collect our help

On 2/25/2020 at 9:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Yeah! Please apply the proper netiquette while you are start to browse the cryptotalk forum. This will help to maintain the effectiveness of this forum.

On 2/26/2020 at 5:43 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

That is a good punishment for those countries because if they cant help the forum to become better then they dont deserve to be in this forum, they were all stick lucky because admin did not ban their country yet from entering this forum.

It is actually a wrong way of thinking, you are special perhaps, I assure you that any country falls under those circumstances.

A community is supported regardless of the country, because users are supported, regardless of religion, country, etc. the forum is neutral here we come to learn, help and discuss ideas, as I do with you right now.

It is clear that you are here for the 1000, you don't give a shit about the community.

You should try to build instead of making firewood from the fallen tree.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

9 hours ago, Junior01 said:

I know it's hard to follow rules while posting and browsing and making topics, but the ammwe earn is not too small,  the rate is now low, but it will go high again we just need to wait until it goras high and we get something out of our investment and HardWork. 

Just keep working and forget about the price because it's just a crisis in all over the world and the rate will return again 

This is the best solution did by administrator of cryptotalk. Here most are the members are doing scam. That will make problem to everyone.

Now do some extra steps towards the hard working members. Who did the work carefully.

This forum is very useful. l spend most of my time here, and we are learning a lot from here. Because of that l do agree with your opinion. We must share information, which are the best useful for us.

This is a good forum, we write here and earn here. We should abide by the rules mentioned here. I agree with you. The forum gives us respect and whe should do the same.

Good to see that members like you are helping to grow the forum by kicking out the spammers. I will also say that don't be spam and don't copy paste. You should learn yourself and tgis forum help you for that. 

• +3 1

I the moderators and the admin of this forum are taking a much better stance on the members of this forum and they are actively deleting posts that do not meet the standards of this forum. Furthermore, the countries that were banned were banned for good reason, and this should show the other members how serious they are about maintaining this platform and its earning opportunity, and therefore members may now be more careful when posting and creating topics. This forum truly is a great opportunity and we should show the respect it deserves.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yeah, we shouldn't take this rare opportunity of learning and earning for building a good career in cryptocurrency for granted. Let's stop spamming, it is not hard to do it, post as long as you are okay with it. Don't force yourself when you don't want to, you might find yourself spamming. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Good to see that members like you are helping to grow the forum by kicking out the spammers. I will also say that don't be spam and don't copy paste. You should learn yourself and tgis forum help you for that. 

I don't think this is the first time a user has made a post like this. There have been many similar posts like this post and this post should have been deleted because it duplicated the previous post. Many senior users have repeatedly warned. The OP has also unknowingly created spam. But for this case, it might be tolerable. I hope that if users want to appreciate this forum, they should research the topics they want to create before publishing them.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282