Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

You are right these question repeated  many  times . You also provide  answers  properly  You did realy good  job. Every  one should know  about  that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks very much friend, those are the questions which many members are asking them several times but you have give the answers for all of them in one place, you have done a good thing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, PiroSense said:

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thanks for sharing this valuable information about this forum. This topic will help many newbies in this forum because this information is very useful specially to the new comers in cryptotalk. 

Great ways to explain the situation and rules of forums and according to my experienced of crypto talk we need to be specific and constructive for considering creating new topics and making comments on others topics. And enjoying deleted posts only few if we made constructive posts. 

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help us to best use of this site without violating any rules and regulations of this site. I think this post should be pinned at top. 

This contains informations newbies here ask about all the time. So I will urge the moderators to pin this post in the about section so no one should create a topic about them again. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i haD To simply click the like button for you after reading trough your article, i personally believe it is very informative not just only for the newbies starting off in crypto trading, i think that this would also benefit intermediate traders too, I and posiblposibly The pros too

Admins ahould to fix this topic on the top of the main page!

There are so many common threads indeed and almost every newbie feel that it is in his rights to ask every basic question he wonders about. Use search! 

Thank you for summarizing all of that, many beginners are usually asking that kind of information but make sure they should read first all of the rules and regulations of this forum.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yes all such type of questions asked recently and every one asked same question and learn more about same type is problems and repeat same thing. Learn more about this and share unique information.

I am even tired seeing this kind of repetitions on this forum but I still do know that some members will still ask the question, and this is wrong. 

This post is really creative , thanks for sharing this , actually many members are fund of asking questions which there know there could actually get the answers in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, Saurabh1111 said:

It is very important for beginners to answer the questions carefully without copying anyone's comments it is very bad thing it is called cheating .you cheat crypto talk forum and also cheat yourself.

yess, I think every apprentice reads every winning post but I expect no apprentice goes wrong permission. so we may sharing important winning post. This is a very imporant stake for a beginner every aprentice faces become diversity problem

I joined this forum and was not available for sometime due to my exams and all. I am back now and earlier when i was registered i was asked to read all the pinned topics as those are the rules and regulations of the forum.  Now i am much more clear about the cryptotalk.org and that is why i want to thank you.

• +4 1

Good and useful post for all of us.Even existing members on this forum might get ideas from this FAQs. I have also done some mistakes on this forum without the proper knowledge about the forum rules. Now this topic has helped me to get the things fixed. 

That's amazing and a very good idea that you have picked up some of the common queries about the forum from the beginners point of view and have answered all such questions it would definitely help all the beginners to solve their queries and proceed with their activities smoothly. 

honestly this should be a pinned post IMO, it answers almost all of the new members questions and everyone should read it as well

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You have done a very good job because many people ask these questions. They often ask these questions. You have helped us a lot by answering so many questions together.

These were really the most asked questions about this forum and it is good to collect and answer them in order to avoid repeating these questions again

Life is great and enjoy it

It's one of the best post i seen in this section and the best one for every newbies.I think almost answers of all questions of a new member has given in your post.And it will surely go far in helping all the newbies.I highly appriciate it and so many thanks for this very very important post.

Edited by Jami273
  • +4 1

Thank you so much for sharing this topic and these answers with us ! you was a good member here and you was always reporting bad people because you want this forum to stay good 

Thank you for such informational topic guide on those questions answers subject.

I was trying few days ago to reach out some of the answered questions using the search functionality for specific topics / posts that would contain those statements.

Also the best one from the OPs post is knowing the cut off time even better as i had some doubts but finally confirmed it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

thanks for your help I have found most of my answer on this particular post I will highly recommend new member to read this post because new member has huge confusion regarding this forum so this will help them a lot 

• +3 1

This are very informative to us thank you for letting us remember about the forum rules and how to post without getting banned or receiving warning points

Nice and great post we can find all what we want know about the forum from the beginning and specially for new users if any one follow the rules step you put in your post it will succeed in this forum 

This is a very good vital information you have shared my friend, I have seen many people asking this questions this is the type of topic we are supposed to be creating because this topic carry allot of good information that will help not only the newbies but every member of this forum. Thank you so much for this information my friend.