Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

Thank you so much for this information mate this is so much of an update to most people who don't go through FAQ section, this will help us answer so many questions here.

Thank you my friend for your kind information and for sharing you knowledge with us especially it is a great hep to new members. Those who don't know much about this forum can gain much information from this.

I think this is the good topics for those who questions all the time about this forum. And if you want to survive at this forum then you should following these rules. Your posts must be contained at least 100 characters and should be useful and beneficial. Don't make the copy paste. Multiple accounts are not allowed and don't scamm anyone . Otherwise it's quite risky for you.

Thanks for sharing these to us. There are a lot of things which was unknown to me. But there are an updated change in  for paid. We can post upto 20 but Yobit only paid for 20 posts daily.  You should make a correction to it.  

Hey~ Thanks for this, presently we just need learners to peruse every last bit of it! 

How I wish that apprentices will at last quit making similar subjects asking the individuals similar inquiries, despite the fact that what they need to know has been asked multiple times or has as of now in the principles. In the principal page of this part, we have a great deal of comparable point, for what reason wouldn't they be able to them, however? We have search thingy in here, however. It's not on the grounds that you're fledglings or something, seniors used to be a novices. Yet, it's an issue in case you're apathetic or not.

You have many questions that need answering
But I will be satisfied with answering one question
How to earn a good reputation
By publishing useful and important publications

I hope every newbie sees this post as they join the platform, the post is so apt and straight forward. And as time goes on the admins could seek suggestions of members of what can be added to make the forum better to. 

Please add that we need to post at least 3-4 line or more than 100 characters and multiple account in one ip will be banned and please add about 5 warning points system too. Thanks         

Wow,you have really answered a lot of questions that I have seen members repeat writing posts in order to get an answer for them.
thank you my friend!
For me, I no longer have any questions after reading this post!

As a newbie most of the rules and regulation what you have mentioned was unknown and unclear  to me. Through your post i come to know it briefly. I think it will be helpful for us specially newbie or also can be a reminder who forget some rules and regulation 

You have truly given incredible data, I see numerous individuals posing same inquiry like how to procure here? What to do after join? Continuously so it will truly support those newbies, infact it should be pines here in biginners section.

O thanks you shared such a useful information many new members are in search to get these answers but you solved their problem .

This situation is beneficial for the beginners who are complete creating their tally and entered the crypto world. I assume its superior for the beginners to interpret initial the entire the set of laws and invite nearly questions if they grasp concerns in the crypto sermon forum.

I counsel any learner here to peruse this subject since all thing about this gathering is on this point , so to never have an issue in future you need to peruse this theme and regard it . Furthermore, best of luck.

This topic is very useful for those who want to start working in this forum, there are lots of new users who are creating topics with the same question and idea. I hope that new users will try to use the search feature before they start writing a topic. I know that many people can see that there are lots of repetitive topic and I hope that some of them will be deleted so that the original topic will get more attention.

I don't understand how the news members always ask questions on topic ,but the answers of this questions are in the rules ,and then here you are my friend have answered of alot of questions in you great topic ,thanks you for this ,then 
i hope from the new members stop asking and read this topic and the rules

• +5 1

I had just joined in Crypto. I have no idea about the crypto. I learned a lot from reading your post. your post is really very helpful for beginners.Thank you so much to give a clear idea about this platform.😊

very good information partner since this will teach the new ones to do things well and try not to make mistakes and not have problems in the future

This topic that you made friends with is very good because sometimes we ask ourselves or ask ourselves these questions but sometimes we do not have enough information to answer them or ask in itself and thanks to you who provided this information towards this topic of yours now we can read and know the answers to those common questions that are sometimes difficult to find an answer in itself.

• +1 1

Thank you for giving us in a precise manner good and useful information about this forum and in a question answer format. I recommend every newcomer to read and understy this post.

Hello my dear friends wow wonderful you.wrote a wonderful topic I like not I loved your topic fabulous fantastic from this we can understand what this platform is wondering for and what we have to do in this platform this is very helpful for all the upcoming commerce and affect me also so I prefer all the new members who are joining this topic if you seen this topic read all the points whatever is mentioned in this topic it will help you a lot...

Hello, the tips are good but there is one that caught my attention and it was "do not comment on plagiarized publications", my question is how to know when a publication is of that type or that it is a counterpart to another, I suppose that if you do a Comment does not count, but if I would like to know how to identify one of that type.

• +3 1

Well buddy! This is great post with losts of necessary information. This type of post will be very helpful for beginners when they would create topics and comment. Before doing anything if we have a complete idea over the factor that will be more worthy.

Thank you very much for this post and am sure this post is very important especially to the newbies because that is always the questions they ask often so am sure they will get all the answers in this your post

• +1 1

Many of the questions that the beginners ask, the old members have published useful posts that actually answer them, so you must read a lot of others' posts carefully and focus before starting work on the site