Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

Thank god someone had done this as annoyingly as it is there are keeping posts like this but its literally spread one and its asked one by one all the time hope fully this get locked at the first page so many can see this and not make any posts about like this.

• +3 1

this post was really helpful in the old campaign but now many things changed i believe it needs either to be updated and add the  the new rules or to rewrite a new one and lock this one with a comment at the end telling it's old now so people don't dismiss it with the new rules and  get wrong idea about the payments and many things else

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you indeed. This post was very useful to me as a new member here, it will definitely be useful to the rest of the new members here, this topic collects these questions that new members ask so there is no need to create a new topic to get every answer.

• +2 1

The most public grill i accept as true be supposed to be are near any other sites comparable to crypto discourse that we be able to and sort change level if it is not up to what we are manufacture here.

• +1 1

These are benefit answers to achieve a several questions asked by beginners on this forum they could do with to understand this position wisely before crests a area in this forum .I recommend every one of the new users of this forum ought to glance at this advertise and thanking you to enter this in sequence fuel matter.

truth always this sympathetic of questions and answers repeating. in point of fact this is come about for the reason that new users always asking this benevolent questions. But we taste to commit them unique answers.

On 2/16/2020 at 5:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Your participation is very useful. Thank you for this post for helping us, the new members. We must all adhere to the forum rules in order not to repeat the posts because I see them a lot and in the end we have to appreciate this forum because it is a source of livelihood and knowledge at the same time

This is important information for beginners to the forum who do not know the rules well.  These issues related to when posts are written and when and where posts are written are not very important, but the most important thing is to focus on learning from forum posts and increasing experience about cryptocurrencies.  In my opinion, this forum experience comes with the first 100 posts on the forum.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:19 AM, PiroSense said:

~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

This one is the most important info that every forum members need to know. I have seen or got encountered with so many similar questions from the newcomers. Anyway, topic still consists so many valuable info. Simply it is well-constructed topic. 

You are a real member like other seniors. You make nice struggle and try to understand everyone with short description of important questions.  I am know to withdraw earning now I can withdraw due to you struggle.  Thank you brother for your kind information. 

thanks for this post. it's miles greatly favored. with a bit of luck there aren't a variety of duplicate forums now of human beings asking those questions, as you've got now placed the quite simply in a single submit. i suppose there need to be a way to pin this put up to the first post that beginners see for you to grow to be accustomed to the frequently requested questions in the forum and the guidelines as nicely. properly put up!

• +1 1

Thanks for this precious post. As a new member i was so depress because i don't know about the withdraw from yobit but your post solve my problem. I'll definitely follow these instructions and hope from you to provide such informative post from you in future. Best of luck. 

Yes my friends i am also a new members on this forum  i am using the work of posts and comments and i am getting information about the forum as well i like to work here i am glad to find this forum by a Friend  with the post and comments we can  get the way to earn money by this forum and we can learn more about rhe earning methods in the world by using online  earning methods so i am thankful to everyone who support to me and giving me good reputation on this  forum thanks.

Thanks my friend for this kind of detailed explanation of the topics from every espects. There are number of questions which the frequently asked by the members. In how much way we can work at this forum. How much the numbers of posts we can deliver in a day. What are the rules and laws of this forum. How we can survive at this forum. And also what are the reasons behind our restrictions and getting warning points. These are the some questions which the community asks every time. 

new member has huge confusion regarding this forum so this will help, remember about the forum rules and put in your post useful information it will succeed in this forum

• +1 2

This is very cool for beginners. I don't know why your topic has not been pinned, as there are still people asking the same questions yet.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Well documented and helpful tips it is mandatory for every beginner to read the aforementioned tips above but bothers me much is that you will see newbies asking thesame questions that have already been answered but the problem is that they don't make research in the forum they just do it to complete the daily post which is very bad and that won't help the forum .

This topic is very helpful for those member here especially for new members who are posting these kind of questions! they are now able to read it and also to avoid making or having a duplicate topics in this forum.

i advice any amateur here to study this subject matter due to the fact all element about this discussion board is on this topic , so to by no means have a trouble in future you need to examine this topic and appreciate it

Your post is very usefull for the new members. Your post has the all type of information in it. Through this forum the begginers understand the rules and reguations of the forum and work according to these rules. All the new members get help from this topic to get more reputation on this forum.

Dear beginners, i suggest you to go through this post. It has answers to so many queries you may get after getting into this forum. It may guide you. Thank you for this informative posts. This is appreciable and it could help so many beginners. So thoughtful of you.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  Or comment. This reduces the amount of the same question. 

Hello! I joined this platform a month ago.I need to earn from this platform. your post very helpful for me and all the new members.i like to work this way.thank you so much for your lovely post

On 2/16/2020 at 9:04 AM, PiroSense said:

Wow thank a lot brother you have given us a great information, as i am a beginner in this community i think the admin need to ping above comment for all beginners. All necessary tips and method are shown here.   

Hello hope you will be fine and doing fabulous job. Now come to the topic.

Its actual this post amazingly very much itemized and once any new part read this post, at that point I don't think they make any theme to realize this gathering term and condition, this post nearly cover all significant focuses to valuable for each member.