Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

@PiroSense your topic have answered all the questions that every new members should know and I will advice every new member should search for this topic before posting a new topic related to this because this post has answered all related post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good posts , but I also realize the topics on the number of posts and the payment has changed you can do a very good thing to work as hard and put together everything in the right position there is a lot of information to really analyze the said choices

I really appreciate you, you share such a great information which we need I think you solved all my questions which I was about to ask we need more members like you that help newbie now you deserve reputations I hope everyone will give you positive repotations..

This is very useful information, but I believe that by creating new posts with new information, we will consolidate the old one. After all, the fact is that every time something changes, and we need to update information, so new posts can be a good idea!

Hello .  Actually , I have recently joined this forum .  And i also want to know the answers of few questions .  But in this post ,  you have told all about .  You have sort it out.  Thanks for posting this much helpful topic.  Now ,  i got answers of all my questions . 

Thanks for this post mate. I have recently joined and I am also a beginner in crypto. I had almost every question in my mind. You really helped me. I got answers of all my questions. 

On 2/16/2020 at 9:34 AM, PiroSense said:

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thanks for the useful information, the topic is very useful. Now I know more about this forum. I advise every beginner to read this article, it will help you quickly familiarize yourself with the forum

Hey. Choen is a good article! A lot of useful things. I have been on the forum for a long time, I really like this forum. Indeed, here you can find a lot of useful information and information.

Thank you very much for such an extensive list of questions. Here you can see the most common situations. Now you can find all the answers in one place

I would very much like you to make a post explaining how to charge for posts, a guide or a tutorial. If it already exists, please pass it to me. I am joining the platform and the truth was I had no idea that they paid per publication

Your topic must be installed at the beginning of the section and until it is placed in a blog or on YouTube so that everyone can understand the forum and its mandate, as well as to increase the popularity of the forum and know the world level and what is its benefit and the desired results of it monthly or daily.

• +1 1

It's a good idea create a section that you can make questions but if you make a question the others of the community must be answer this question! I'm new too in this world so i can't say a lot of your question sorry about that! but i think that the answer stay here in the forum!

Thank you for your great efforts in this very helpful post. I believe that anyone who has a question about the forum will find their answer here and I personally benefited from this helpful post.

Such a well explained post and saving some of the basic questions raised by the beginners in this platform. initially when I came across this platform and I started doing my work here I also had many of these questions in my mind. I wish I had come across this post sooner so that I wouldn't have to search it out in all the topics in the forum. It is highly necessary that all the uses for these basic rules in order to survive in the platform.

Hello dear friend and colleague of this great forum, your publication is very useful and of great interest to beginners like me, I consider myself one of them where they are never again learning about the world of cryptocurrencies, therefore I really like that the community contributes topics for beginners interest
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

Thank you for this it was a great piece of information . I have seen always people asking questions that are really repitive and of low value. This will not help the forum to grow. The beginner's must be really careful and should follow the rules and regulations as  mandatory . I hope this post reaches people who really need to hear this.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for publishing this useful topic which contains some useful information for beginners to help them get to know what is around them here

• +4 1

Very nice guide thanks a lot mate, you solved 90% of my questions that I have as a newbie in the forum and probably this is about all beginners and answered about all the basics. I'm lucky to find this post so early.

Indeed, a very valuable and useful post to avoid repeating the same questions and topics in the forum, and I hope that the post is Pinned, and updated when you notice that the same question is repeated in new posts.

• +2 1

It is a great topic my brother which could make awareness in the mind of the members about the common topic that many asked so they would try to create a unique kind of topic which will be useful and meaningful to other members.

It's nice when members take this efforts on creating this contents as it goes through everything which a user needs to succeed in the forum, as from the cases of post being deleted to, the limited of daily post per day, is quite good on noting them all

Good  informative post my friend. I have also seen many users asking the same question at this platform. That in which way can Learn and earn, how we do trading, how we sign up at this forum and many others questions asked by the people. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:20 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

You did a really great job.
 We hear these questions a lot from new members and I think any new member on this forum should read this post because it will help him answer all the questions he has.

Good  informative post my friend. I have also seen many users asking the same question at this platform. That in which way can Learn and earn, how we do trading, how we sign up at this forum and many others questions asked by the people. 

Hey mate, thanks for your informative post about cryptotalk question, you mention all the question about cryptotalk what are searching in this forum. Now I guess people will work freely because they know all the forum rules.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day