What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I do dragon together, either, you convert it to real money because it has expenses, and I also invest it in one of the currencies because I do not want to miss opportunities now, so some will be lost and I am making good profits, and this is good for you to equate your work with the expenses of your home

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In the last few months i have converted all of my earning in this site to cash and was able to make some purchases for some luxury items that i wanted to check if certain sites actually do accept crypto. but with the earnings that i have made in the last few days and going forward, i hope to HODL them and hope that the value increases. Perhaps if i learn more about crypto i can also use them to invest in some other coins and maybe even do some fixed investments, but i am not sure if i have the knowledge at this sate to do that. Hence HODL is the safest.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For me these money just help sometimes to buy some things but I try to save them to invest in something better than cryptocurrency, for example myself.

I didn't see any of these topics here yet. My plan with my satoshis is to split them. I want to hold some of the BTC, and the rest exchange to some altcoins. I'm actually surprised how many people are taking this forum as their income and exchanging their BTC to fiat back again. What is the purpose of cryptocurrencies then?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 2/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, TheCryptoFuture said:

I will hold bitcoin. Convert some to altcoin and hodl. I will convert some to cash. So, I will do everything with no option left. 

I came here to earn money. I will save my money then convert it for later use. I think that is a good way to take money by not spendin gand just saving them for future investments. I can use it to earn again after I saved enough money. 

I am planning to store this amount until the price of bitcoin returns to $ 10,000, then I will convert it to cash and invest it elsewhere.

I am grateful to the satoshies that i receive from working in this forum. The forum is quite efficient to work for. And after i received my bitcoins then I transfer my coins to my coinbase wallet. And after that i convert it to my native currency through  the Telegram app. So I convert my currency to cash and then i use that for my daily pocket money. 

40 minutes ago, Zezo said:

I am planning to store this amount until the price of bitcoin returns to $ 10,000, then I will convert it to cash and invest it elsewhere.

Only 10k? Don't you see it rising more? That's something like little bit over 50% growth and it isn't even far away. Are you going to invest it into altcoins or some real world stocks and commodities?

5 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

I didn't vote because i saw the post late, but for me i am using it in the trading of cryptocoins and some other in a legit Hyip sites, hoping that the campaign last for a long time in order to learn and earn from it.

What do you mean legit Hyip sites? Aren't they all more or less pyramid schemes? You can give me some example links via pm you are afraid to leave hyip links here.

Edited by rekter

This forum is very good for accessing funds, but you cannot count on it as a great income, but you can collect capital for me to use all the money I get from the forum on the yobit platform where I use these currencies in the field of trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always base my decision in crypto market on what is the best choice to do with my satoshies. It always depend on the market, so for now, the best decision is to hold satoshies.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, PiroSense said:

In the current market situation, holding is the best decision, especially if you don't need urgent funds, and could still have a living with your current fiat money

You are right. Holding is the best decision especially if just like you said, you have saved money for you to spent. But for this time that we are facing a major problem and there are lack of financial support we are getting, I think this is the time that we need to make it grow. You know, we can sell this satoshi now and wait until it grows or another way is to invest it and make it grow. 

I will choose to invest in alternative currencies with Bitcoin and Ethereum, some alternative currencies go up for fantastic profits and I hope to pick up one.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:50 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I hold these coins for future purpose. Here i told that bitcoin halving in 2020 and i wait best price of bitcoins in future in this way i hold these coins for long term. You know that crypto world future is very bright and best for all if hold crypto coins for long term purpose.

Well, we have a same idea mate, I'll just hold my profit here in this forum and wait for the better value because the halving is now happens and the bull run will comes in the next week or month, just wait for it and get a huge profit.

We all should invest these coins in bitcoin and altcoins trading, we must think of long term profits not just short term.

I'll just exchange all these Satoshi for Fiat money and buy myself something cheap like jeans or a pair of t-shirts on Amazon

11 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I'll just exchange all these Satoshi for Fiat money and buy myself something cheap like jeans or a pair of t-shirts on Amazon

Just remember that those could end up being your most expensive cheap clothes in hindsight. We have a Bitcoin pizza day for a good reason.

Free earning of bitcoin from crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts is awesome for those who have trade or hold because i know that bitcoin price is highly volatile from last two weeks and btc pumps from 6500$ to 9400$ now still price of bitcoin high if someone hold when its prices only 4500$ or 6500$ today he is now in 25% gain from just their holding. 

Now i keep my free money to a future investment , this for le is the best way , because i have to find another way to get money , and this money every month , and to do this i have to invest in something , for me i learn trading now , because it the best for way for investment.

I will transfer some of them to cash, and invest the rest in altcoins, since I believe that they will grow after halving bitcoin.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:43 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that is a nice way of processing your satoshi and I think that if you truly want to do that then you are free. I think that I'm gonna save up money because I think that it will be more beneficial for me now and I am invest in other cryptocurrency. 

I am personally saving my profits from the forum to invest in learning courses on affiliate marketing and also spend some of those gains on daily support

I will prefering to hold the money and investment I have done also I will put my money in the right place which will make me enough profitable after some time and I think everyone should try to invest some money in the crypto world so that they will have some idea about the market that will going to help them when they are starting their investment with higher amount.

On 07.02.2020 at 20:23, vynz said:

My plans for the free satoshis are that to earn them, invest, exchange, and make a trade to earn money, but it's too risky for me because I don't have much knowledge in trading and exchanging of crypto here in this forum. I'll work hard for the free satoshis to earn more and buy my needs for studying and also to buy what I want.

I understand you. I advise you to change Satoshi at a high price and if there is no need for Fiat just collect and change at a higher price because bitcoin has grown well since November 2019.

8 hours ago, Basad said:

For one who joined cryptocurency with a carefully designed plan and goals to achieve will continue to hodl or be converting it to value altcoins for more better time that we are expecting to come for him to make a good profits

Those that are converting it to cash are not ready for the big boost of the cryptocurrency, we need to plan a better future with this Satoshi we are earning, some are just misusing the opportunity they have now. They will later regret the outcome

All the member of this forum are earning good amout of bitcoin from this forum.I think,it will be better for us if we hold or trade with our earning.By them,we can earn huge amount of money and we don't need to spend any of our own money.