What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

Well thats a very good question , because there is a lot that you can do with the free bitcoins or satosis given ,but mine am going to buy with them some coins to make sure that they do appreciate and that I should sell them at one given point its true its going to be one of the best method where we are going to earn some good money from

As you know everything or nearly everything is purchased by money ,so it's better to convert satoshi into cash and get your  purchased of things done ,rather than waiting .

I am holding all the free satoshis i have got from faucets,airdrops and from this cryptotalk  campaign as btc price will hike soon.

I will hodl these free satoshi and when i found some good opportunity that find a low value coin then i buy low value coin and sell it at high price as this way i can increase my profit.

I voted for HODL but it would be good if we could choose more than one option because I both hold my satoshis and invest them in altcoins. Holding alone is not an effective way because it only gives you profit after a long time. Holding is a safe method for those who are not good at trading. If you have the ability to read graphs and analyze charts, extend your activities and trade with multiple coins in a short time to earn maximum from the market.

Am still earning but hopefully when I earn much an lookijh forward to trading and investing it to make some really profits out of it.

If you should exchange with ETH and invest in ETH now. Bitcoin prices are already showing signs of going up again, but ETH prices are still showing no sign of going up. maybe in the near future ETH prices will rise very quickly.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Wow, This is not free satoshi. We got it because we work here. You should not mislead or confuse users with your statements. They might be careless in making posts like your words are also blind. Well, it's up to me what I want to do my money. Why do you want to know about people's business lol? Okay, I will use it as needed, my friend.

my plan is invest on altcoin when price will goes dump.

because i think this year altcoin will be moon because btc have some event.already ltc,eth so pumped.

i am waiting for dump to invest.

Seriously I plan to invest in altcoin and invest in investbox of the Yobit. I plan to gradually grow my altcoin again after a very big loss last year due to my impatient and investment in shitcoins

What are your plans for these free satoshis? My plan for those free satoshis I got here on this best forum Cryptotalk part of them I invest on Investbox other I put them as orders on market trade platform to get some extra income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will convert it into cash and use it for something important or if I have no issue then I'll invest it on Bitcoin and trading

On 2/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

Well I just got here I have not decided yet about the free satoshis  but if I had them I would invest it  in altcoins so that it will keep generating more coins

I have invested in crypto and doing more i am just  waiting for BTC Bullish so my invested become 2-3 fold more .I am preparing for  this from last year.These free satoshi are extra fuel to me.

I just want to hodl it first to increase the value and after a while I will convert it in our currency to become money in our everyday expenses like example in school.

At this moment my plan on this free Satoshi is temporary hold it.and wait for it's price to reach it's highest value then I will sell it.to get more profits from it.I will convert the 50% into fiat.and the rest I will reinvest it when cryptocurrency price drops again.

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

I'm converting to cash immediately because I need some money right now.

After this month, I will be day trading with my coins.

After this month ends, I will be day trading with my coins.

My plans for the free satoshis are that to earn them, invest, exchange, and make a trade to earn money, but it's too risky for me because I don't have much knowledge in trading and exchanging of crypto here in this forum. I'll work hard for the free satoshis to earn more and buy my needs for studying and also to buy what I want.

Well in the first place, I came here just to earn some money. So if I get those free satoshis I'm going to add them in my earnings so that I can earn better. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, rekter said:

Personally I don't like something called free. There is nothing for free as there is always effort taking place. Especially with the cryptotalk campaign, you need to spent several hours each day and by no means is it something that demands low effort. Economists laugh when they hear the word free, and I laugh and instantly dismiss any project that is talking about giving away free coins etc. 

On your question now, everyone has different needs and strategy. I am trying to hold as much as possible and probably sell after a parabolic jump of price as Bitcoin is used to make. We have seen last year happening and perhaps this year another one will come.

usually I will convert to etherum, litecoin or doge, then I hodl a few days to hope there is an increase in prices there then I convert to cash.

I do a lot of things through the income I get through this forum but the most important one is HODL in order to make good profits

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE