What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I would love to read books. Bitcoin earned from here will be invested to buy the books for me. I can easily convert this virtual currency to get USD on the exchange. Since I am still a newbie on this forum. I hope I might get payment after reaching the posts count 100. 

Im planning to invest my earned in yobit investbox because yobit investbox giving 1% daily interest without any actions or reaming balance I hold for long term.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

Every user of cryptotalk have differnet opinion and different types of needs also. Some are afraid of dipping prices and sone of afraid to lose money in hacking or scamming. Some have needs to convert. Sone want ro get more profits from earned coins. I have done different of earned satoshis. Converted in cash. Invest in alts and some portiin is in hold. However the earning is not even bigger but we can have different exoeriences 

Profitable deposits I think will then earn a large sum. Collect a large number of these satoshi and then at the right time to sell for a large amount.

Well there is no free satoshi mind that , we wre giving our much effort and time and Earning them usually i convert them to altcoins and after some profit i withdraw them

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 hours ago, actionjaction said:

On the off chance that you relies upon what you make from the discussion, at that point you won't understand that much so it is smarter to construct a capital and start put it in the market crypto currenceies or others it dosent matter it is critical to contribute.

Wise thinking.  Yes sometimes we need to hear what other people are doing for something valuable so that it can be a reference as well as a good plan to make things bigger. My side i still do some trade for made it more while learning from friends here and practicing it.

Actually I don't know about this metter. I am always think this metter. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

Previously i was converting these satoshis to fiat for my little needs but now i have planned to store them for the next bull run. I am so curious to collect and store good amount of crypto currencies before the bull run.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I now collect them in Yobit and at the same time I work here. I learn about how to trade properly. I will start trading with it when you get more. I think trading is a really good thing to profit, but you must learn well before starting so that you don't lose your money.

From these free satoshi I first solve my financial problems and then do other works that are important for me if anything left after this so I save that money for difficult time.........

On 2/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

Well, I'm investing in alt coins seeing the daily payment as capital for further investment. I'll take stock at the end of my first month here to see how I did. I hope I can at least increase what I got from this campaign by 50% by month end

When I start earning I'll invest them in yoda with interest, and others I find, those yobit plans are very good.

I will earn it and i will purchased coins on yobit exchanged and i will make invest it so that it will get more profit this is the best way for me todo it.it is a free satoshi and this will be safe when it comes to investment specially  in yobit exchange

with 1,000 satoshi on every post I think I will convert it into cash, I don't think about holding it, my life needs that money to sustain

You work for the satoshi it is not free bit the work is very little. I have plans to withdraw some and hold some. 

There is no price for Satoshi coins at this time, so I think that Satoshi coins can be a good source of income, as the market for Satoshi coins is very down.

Well I'm gonna hold this coins for now. Cause I'm getting these coins for free. And if the price of bitcoin rises up in the future. I might get a good amount of profit. 

I always hold it until it reaches 10.USD then i withdraw through localbitcoins then exchange it to mobile money payments. This money helped me a lot because i can earn it in just four days and less hours per day, so i can still do other jobs while earning it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think if we hold these satoshi's which we are earning from this forum give us a good and satisfied profit.so better option is to just convert it into some cryptocurrencies and hold it for some days.

I don't think that we collect these Satoshi and invest in nay sites so i just collect it for 1 week then i convert into cash and use it for my daily expenses. If earning from here increases then we can collect and invest in other sites.

I just save up these Satoshi, I think that I will buy components for the computer, a little more and I will achieve this goal.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:35 PM, Crypto555 said:

My plan for this bitcoin that I earn from here is to invest all of it in a new coin and make a lot of profit in the future. I know this is a very risky plan but if you don't take the risk you are never going to win 

You are right you have to take some risk in order to make a big profit and win money with cryptocurrencies. But I think it's a stupid plan to invest everything in a new coin 

I thought I would convert half of my earnings into cash. anyone who legitimately can not guarantee. I only use the income from cryptotalk to trade.