What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I do a lot of things through the income I get through this forum but the most important one is HODL in order to make good profits

I also like you do HODL for some currencies as well as investment and trading and it is good to diversify in ways and sources of profit in order to get the most benefit

Life is great and enjoy it

I am trying to earn myself some money to start investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market 

and with time i will increase my capital to improve my financial situation 

My earning from cryptotalk goes into my long term plan for making money with cryptocurrency every single bitcoins I earn here get put in a safe place for a long term holding, one day I will sell and make a lot of money.

I pick up a lot of these satoshes and try not to use them until the price for them increases. I will trade satoshi bitcoins for a long period to keep up the price.

My self I would be glad to exchange them for cash or investing by holding them in my wallet as I do not trust any Bitcoin investment companies out there.

In think investing in altcoins to rip out profits would be profitable to stake it at.

Than wanting to hodl it, wait for price stocks to gain from it

Well in my opinion we should all hold theses satoshis because Bitcoin is going to the moon right now. Bitcoin has been showing really great theses last months so we can hope for bitcoin to hit 20k$ again this year.

I will just save money and then decide what I will buy with it, perhaps this amount will be some percentage of my new car.

I invested my free earning of bitcoin in some good altcoins because market gave us some good earning if we trade on it with some care and enjoying the fruitly juicy condition. 

I don't know but mostly now I convert it to cash since I needed some extra money for some finances. And I'm also not getting a chance that bitcoin will have its bull run this year.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:36 PM, Death said:

For me, I store it for 1 week and after 1 week, I send them to my balance and then immediately convert it to cash. I really need some of those.

When the offer ends, you could remain with nothing, have you ever thought of trading them instead?

Actually if I get free satoshi then I am trade this coin and then I am sell them. Because we know that trading is very profitable with the others

Hello, I will do a great Hodl because this the best time for do it before the halving, maybe latter I sold or buy anything but now will be put in a wallet for long time, cheers!

9 hours ago, steve197 said:

I am trying to earn myself some money to start investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market 

and with time i will increase my capital to improve my financial situation 

Yes, my friend, and I will do this, I plan a capital management and make a profit

I think I will buy ethereum and hold it for a while. I am convinced ethereum prices will skyrocket to $ 500 or more in the next few months. How about you?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

It's not my plan to use those who think I need to plan, so I don't use it so I don't know about any plans and how to achieve it.

I'm just trying my best to saving this free satodhis that's I got from cryptotalk, cause I want to open the small physical business through this rewards

From these free money that I m getting here I will use them as for getting in the lottery game or otherwise I shall use them for trading in the market. In this  way I can earn more money & become more wealthy.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

I am going to convert some money and other for trading . That is all. And i will buy eqiupments make my trading more better..

I am converting it to cash since I have to used it in important matters like school fees and basic necessity. 

I want to hold mine, I will keep on accumulating it. It will have a purpose to use in future.

Well even if you post everyday regularly, you are making near 80$ per month, and its not a lot, but it is definitely a lot compared to other sites. Now you can cash it or hold, its upto you, my best bet is most will hodl till the next halving and sell it when the price jumps high. 

I prefer to invest in some currencies other than bitcoin, it is better than bitcoin on the one hand to achieve great profit. I prefer that really, this is much better and it can make you rich and also you can invest in a small amount not like bitcoin needs a large amount