Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

On 4/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, Solson said:

I consider the big risk to trade cryptocurrency based on news only. Many false rumors about cryptocurrency spread in the news, so trust only the experience of trusted traders.

Experienced traders are very selfish, they will not share much of what they know for free, you should make sure you gain the experince yourself.

6 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

These are industry-wide abbreviations in stocks, forex, and crypto trading to mean technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Okay thanks that is all i wanted to be sure of so next time i used them, i know everyone will understand them, because they are universal.

In my opinion, one of the most important factor when you choose the best cryptocurrency is how often developers of this crypto post news or updates about their project.

The news does not always give accurate information. That is why you have to analyze yourself by excluding the news. There is a risk involved in investing in cryptocurrency, but if we do knowingly invest, we can easily avoid the risk.

News has a major impact on the cryptocurrency market, positive news such as partnerships or development in a project leads to a rise in its token price and negative news leads to a lower price.

I am 100% sure it is risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what we read in the news because there is lot of fake news in internet so scammer can easily scam through this. So always be careful and follow only trustful source.

Yes is risky , because not all the things affected the price you can find it in news for that this is risk , you have to analyze the price , this is not easy , you have to learn and get a good knowledge and experience and also using the news , all of this to expect the price will rose or not , so my friend i suggest before investing you have to learn first.

Yes, you are right, one of the most important means of attracting clients or investors for one of the projects is relying on the media of all kinds, as it displays advertisements that have an effect on the investor’s psyche. Yes, I did this in the past, beginning my career in this field, but I did not get much compared to the owners of major investments. I don't remember that coin, its name, but I just had a start

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I tried to invest in cryptocurrency based on the news, I think it is pointless, since the cryptocurrency can react in any way, it can fall even if the news about it is good.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, nayon89 said:

I think yes it is risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on I beg your pardon? you glance at in the news, for the sanity that we dont not reminiscence that tricks of wales and broad traders, not insistently in trading in the market, furthermore they invest in factory a not many fake news to latch the interest of sort to invest.

Yes I think that it definitely holds a risk because when you try to earn or invest in cryptocurrencies it always have a risk because I think that risk here is inevitable so that you must learn how to cope with the problem here. 

On 4/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, nayon89 said:

I think yes it is risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on I beg your pardon? you glance at in the news, for the sanity that we dont not reminiscence that tricks of wales and broad traders, not insistently in trading in the market, furthermore they invest in factory a not many fake news to latch the interest of sort to invest.

In every investment, there will always be a risk, that we should be take, because it would not be so easy to invest without taking a risk.

Edited by DokAgsikap
mistakenly click reply

Most of the crypto related news are based on speculations, there are very less sources of authentic news. So I never invests based on news. I mostly do my own research about a coin on which I want to invest and look for it's price predictions.

6 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that it could hold many risk because you are trusting a news that could be a fake news only and  if you trust it I think that you will suffer from the consequence of it which is not great if you lost money here in cryptocurrency. 

We don't need to trust news on this aspect of cryptocurrency, we need to make an extensive research which we might come at a conclusion if this coin is absolutely a  good one to invest

No, I do not trust the news. Those who write some articles or news are a beneficiary of providing a currency as a good investment and manipulating the reader's mind, so I do not trust the news, but rather I trust the experience of friends in investing in certain currencies.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:50 AM, Jump said:

Yes I think that it is always risky to invest in cryptocurrency because I think that it is so unpredictable and you might not know what can happen to you in cryptocurrency which is bad because it is already a risk to you and you will think if you will continue to invest.

Everything exists in the world has pros and cons, benefits and risks, and risks associated with currency are encrypted and is still standing obstacle to this market, and prevent him from actual application in the global economy.

• +4 1

Different people have different views. According to me it's not riskier to invest in cryptocurrency if you Have a good plan. And you have experience in it. But the only way to become an experience one is only by trying it

It may be risky because news portals may circulate false information somehow. We have to analyze it before investing. We can study its trend .  The market status whether it is in bulish form or bearish. News is a tool from which we can get information. But dont depend on news only.

Yes it is very risky to invest on cryptocurrency based on what you just heard on the news, so it is better you should make your own research and analysis before making any investment or trade here on crypto to avoid been scammed.

Quite the opposite, because through the news, I believe that the cryptocurrencies will start operating because all banknotes can collapse.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

The news may help some people make good investments, but there may be rumors, the main purpose of which is to attract as many investors as possible.  

I prefer to rely on my own analysis before entering any investment

Rumours are always better. News means you are too late as other investors would have already bought lower and might even begin dumping once the news are out. It is said: Buy the rumour, sell the news.

News based buy any coin i don't think it's profitable deal because some times fake news also spread in crypto market, because some fake persons wants create hype any particular coin, so first verify the news real are fake then buy, but buy when the price really low its reliable deal its my opinion.

Crypto currencies are usually will get built using the block chain technology and the block chain technology will save the transactions as a blocks and time stamped of it. It's somewhat complex and also technical logics that makes hackers to face difficulty to hack or theft. So according to this investing in crypto currency is not that much risky but still there is some risk also as the cypto currencies are not backed up to any banks central or government. So, if we look in this case of backup it is risky to invest in crypto currencies.

No, cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to invest especially if you are investing in the legit investment website, there are many users of bitcoin and there are many people who do investing, do not afraid on bitcoin it is surely safe.

Yes indeed there is a risk from investing in cryptocurrencies based on what you read from the news on the Internet because it is possible that this news is false and incorrect, that investing in cryptocurrency is a risky matter so you must make sure the news is correct about this currency and conduct the appropriate research about her

Yes, I have invested coins based on the news I read, and the results are quite good, but we also have to be careful, don't be 100% trusting in the news, you have to look at the market and analyze charts and predictions. As a basis for investment, in my opinion, news and predictions are very important for investors who want to start investing, news and predictions as one of the analytical materials needed by traders and investors.