Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

There are two types of analysis when making an investment or making a trade, the fundamental analysis and the technical analysis, the fundamental analysis is the most important because it shows us the type of project, the adoption it has and allows us better forecast if its price will rise.

The truth is that I tried to invest in a new cryptocurrency elrond that happened to be called Egld but the truth guide me by the news guide me by people who operate with cryptocurrencies with a lot of experience and still did not have very good success, it is more still on the floor  I managed to sell in time so as not to lose so much, today I am headed for another type of cryptocurrency which will be launched and I hope that they have good results behind.

Before making any investment, you should research among specialized channels and with current news to be more confident before making the operation.

• +1 1

Greetings my humble opinion, first I want to say that cryptocurrencies changed my economy and consequently my economy, but for that reason I do not stop saying that investing in cryptocurrencies is a risk in itself, you can base what comes out in the news of course and the safest thing is that you can multiply your investment but being such a VOLATILE market in nowhere you can lose what you have earned and part of what you invested if what you are looking for are short-term profits, for me cryptocurrencies are investments with patience

On 1/22/2020 at 3:42 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

news is a good method of information to know what will happen with the cryptos but you must do an analysis first and not just make a decision based on the news

This is not always the case, sometimes unreliable projects come out that create false news and spread it on the networks to make us believe that it is a legitimate project. That's why you have to thoroughly investigate their web pages, project support, which exchange will list the currency, small but very important things. I prefer to be cautious and investigate through myself

The coins are sponsored by newscasts or large companies interested in creating a new currency will always have a value as such, it does not mean that it is moderately risky because its value may decrease little by little but the more publicity it gets and the more people are interested 

in investing, everything is possible, perhaps it will become a good investment, for my part I have never invested in a small coin because it is a double-edged sword, you may be able to earn more money as you may not earn anything from money with her, it's a matter of risking to see what happens. 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

Yes I have invested in cryptocurrency based on news @Brushless4500KV.I think reading news regarding the price of the coin is more beneficial then reading about price predictions.This is because everyone listens news and when he sees that the coin is good for investment and price will increase he starts to buy that coin and eventually many people will invest in it and it causes an increase of price.But when we read about price prediction very less people believe it because it is just a prediction and there is less investment in it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Hello, a good trader should be an analyst in cryptocurrency. To do this, they must be aware of all the news related to cryptocurrency every day. To do this, read materials on special sites. All this is done to create a trading plan. Without it, it is impossible to develop the right strategy.

Всем добра

In General, Yes, because in addition to information in the news, you need to pay attention to a number of additional factors such as capitalization, the rotation of the coin itself, information before the news, and so on. But the news can provide additional information and after analyzing all these factors, you should make a decision about investing.

Hello, i think the news has a big impact when it comes to investment. but it is not right to invest entirely in news. it is necessary to combine technical analysis, market and all necessary combinations

• +4 1

15 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Yes I have invested in cryptocurrency based on news @Brushless4500KV.I think reading news regarding the price of the coin is more beneficial then reading about price predictions.This is because everyone listens news and when he sees that the coin is good for investment and price will increase he starts to buy that coin and eventually many people will invest in it and it causes an increase of price.But when we read about price prediction very less people believe it because it is just a prediction and there is less investment in it.

You believe what is said in the news is more reliable than predictions but I think news and predictions are more or less the same thing. Everyone will follow both of them. The only difference is that some prediction websites may offer prices without expert advice. I have witnessed many coins that were announced in the news but didn't succeed and caused so much loss for their respective owners and buyers. Sometimes even price predictions will be more accurate! For me, the common sense tells us that we should consider both of them in combination and study about the history of any project before investment.

Litecoin is a very creative currency and has introduced numerous improvements and creations in blockchain technology that have later also been accepted and implemented by Bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the most used cryptocurrencies thanks to its instant transactions with a price close to zero.

Sure! during the last period , we can see that sometimes there are really important news about a cryptocurrency but the effects were negative! i would like to be uptodate with the cryptocurrencies news but i wouldn't depend on them to begin any deal , but i will add them to my study and analyse to make it more clear.. 

• +1 1

Crypto is a great market and this is so much risky that peoples will invests in the market and they buy the coins just to see the news. Crypto is a great market and just to invest when the bull is near in the market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Apart from what you read in the news you must do an analysis of how the currency has risen and how it can rise if it has not yet risen from a standard price if what you propose is viable and it is true you can invest in the currency you want

• +1 1

Wise investors and traders don't swallow up any idea which they get from news, they do research and analysis themselves. 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:48 PM, ilkanyksl said:

Hello, i think the news has a big impact when it comes to investment. but it is not right to invest entirely in news. it is necessary to combine technical analysis, market and all necessary combinations

But then that is too overwhelming, it can only be done by those who are committed to trading as their full time job, not for everyone

Information should always be carefully checked. Any person is prone to emotions. Even if he carefully disguises his feelings. Traders work directly with money. Money fascinates the minds of any person (especially when it comes to decent amounts). Emotional components actively interfere with trading, which lead to thoughtless actions and, as a result, to losses.

• +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Of course

In these last months one can appreciate that the cryptomonies are very important as everything has good and bad news, you have to be careful with these, I will keep it in my notes and I will study them further.

Although we know that we have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a long time, the news helps but what commands are the graphics that we see and analyze every day and undoubtedly many buy for news and because they see other people send it to 200 thousand or millions and people tend to believe this since they show them well that it has risen for years and do not show the negative candles that are the decreases that it has had

Investments in cryptocurrencies have their level of risk like any investment, of course investments in the cryptocurrency network apparently have a higher level of risk due to the performance of criminal scammers who act in world cryptography. If we follow the news about cryptography we can see that there is a lot of reference to scams that are committed in the crypto world and that discourages and causes fear to entrepreneurs.

In my case, I read news from specialized sites to see how the market is, but I think that with leading crypto there is not much problem, but when it comes to investing in a new project, you have to study the subject well, so you don't lose money.

• Useful or interesting 1