Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ?

Yeah, I would be very interested in a career section on cryptotalk because the cryptotalk is one of the best career because we can learn and earn. We can also get other great services in career section which could be very good for unemployment.

Crypto talk is providing great service to their users. And i got opportunity for that then i will get it. Mostly i like trading in crypto currencies so i will want to be in trading. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:39 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Yes definitely i will take part in this section, as cryptotalk is providing the best ever service till now. 

It will become a nice addition here in cryptotalk knowing that other people is still finding more ways to earn here in cryptocurrency and that is great because they can use this forum to find out how they could earn more with cryptocurrencies 

On 1/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

Yes, I will totally be interested in the job vacancies that is offering in cryptotalk. Well, of course, if I were to choose what job will I try, I will go on those jobs that suits me. I will more interested about trading and investing, so jobs about these two will be my dream job and if I can see hiring that has those two qualities I am interested, I will apply to that.

I would probabily love to work at cryptotalk as a Staff or Moderator member on a perspective that i would basically moderate every dam topic, post and make the forum healthier so everyone can be able to enjoy the forum better.

Also would try to add some new content to the forum as in terms of extensions and what community requested to be implemented so far.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

18 hours ago, DreamStage said:

I would probabily love to work at cryptotalk as a Staff or Moderator member on a perspective that i would basically moderate every dam topic, post and make the forum healthier so everyone can be able to enjoy the forum better.

Also would try to add some new content to the forum as in terms of extensions and what community requested to be implemented so far.

This is great, but I think it is mot possible, it would be good if admin can later take some of us with good posts as moderators, but I think the moderators are choosing in a different way. 

It is a good suggestion, and I hope that such a section will be created, and if such a section is created that is concerned with jobs vacancies that some members of the forum CryptoTalk for money can do, then this is a good idea and I will definitely participate in this section

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Frankly, I am interested in employment in the field of crypto, but I do not know what field I can work with, so I am working on developing all my skills.

Well you bring nice idea planing to be in the field of cryptocurrency but if I could advice you, I will like you to seek knowledge about trading and invest they are the best to do in the world of cryptocurrency.

Since everyone here works on writing topics, and since I personally find it the best work that a person can do, I find that the profession of content maker on websites and platforms is the most influential and useful profession. And that this section offers good work opportunities in it and everyone must share all available opportunities so that everyone can help everyone.

• +1 1

In addition to the fact that the work here can be considered a constant income with a constant income and is subject to increase according to changes in the forum and according to the poetry of its own currency, it creates content makers in the world of coding and gives them great experience in that as it opens opportunities for them in other places to work and be ready and loaded with the necessary experience and information.

• +2 2

This is what keep me in cryptotalk forum, chasing my future career. This forum is just like a school to me were am actively learning, passing through rigorous training seemingly on how to flourishingly secure my dream future of becoming a successful global trader both in Crypto and forex market.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

I think the only job available in cryptotalk is to be a moderator and if i get the chance to be a moderator then i will do my best to make this forum MORE good like banned all the spammer in a perfect way... Try to lock out old topic which is not perfect and help the Senior member to find out weak member      who need our help to improve their skill About crypto currency..actually its a hard task               

Speaking the truth YES I am interested in the crypto related job in the platform.  There can be section for that.  Jobs like admining any platform , working as a moderators,  promoters of a platform, guiding amateur trader, etc. And many. I will to see other jobs too. Like company offering job and paying through crypto. 

this is really pretty well if we see these kind if of section also , where we can see some good Jobs realted to Crypto market , likes managing TeLeGram groups , content writer etc . hopefully we will some good changes within time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In General, this is a good decision! After all, users can easily learn from other people's messages and stories. The fact is that this topic will help people develop into cryptocurrency, and learn to trade, most likely, make further plans for life! Thanks.

There might be that section  but in order to add that, there must be many people who are willing to provide jobs or career opportunities, so that that section  make any sense.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, BraveHeart01 said:

There might be that section  but in order to add that, there must be many people who are willing to provide jobs or career opportunities, so that that section  make any sense.

Got me thinking are there much of these crypto carriers, i only know trading and mining.. it would be more appropriate if there were at least known and 5 crypto carriers unless you one of us have the list.

Cryptotalk is a great forum and in this forum so many peoples will make good money and also we learn so much becasue in the cryptotalk forum we saw that some bounties are introduced and we can also earn through the bounties also.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes me if I was asked to be employed on cryptotalk I would be very happy, because there is a lot of information in the world of Crypto currency, to be hired in such a place is to be very famous in my opinion in the  world of Cryptography.

Cryptotalk is more like a part time job. If they give us a chance of permanent job then it will be really great. There are many worthy members in here. The moderators are also doing job under cryptotalk.  So i guess they may take moderators from each countries in future when they will introduce us with various language sections.

• +2 1

I don't know about that. I love cryptocurrencies and I like the forum, but I have limited time to deal with anything that would require a full time job right now. I hope that I can be of help if I was ever asked and do my best but perhaps as a volunteer as a job demands full atention, while when I'm home I prefer to relax a little.

• +3 1

I have not looked a lot at the jobs part of the forum but perhaps I should. There are many things I could do, but career would require good payment as it will mean I will have to stop looking for a job or to find opportunities that could give higher payments. There is always a risk.

• +2 1

Yes, I'm also intrested because now a days in pamdemic situtation the work is stopped. And all institutions are close.So need to work more

And this section will add some chamces to create extra money. 

Cryptocurrencies makes enough profit to earn livlihood.

Nowadays a lot of banks all around the world are offering job vacancies that are related to blockchain. So, creating a section for crypto job vacancies is going to be very helpful to crypto experts of this forum.