Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ?

I know people who would be interested to work here. Probably this forum has good vacancies for administrators and reviewing posts. But I can't judge which is better, because I don't even know what kind of work needs to be done. And so why not work on such interesting vacancies

Surely,i am very much interested to take my career in crypyotalk. Because i am not interested to take any official job for me.so i am very interested about online job like crypto currenc.       

If there are jobs that I can make I would be interested. I am willing to listen to opportunities and  hope to find some interesting in the job sections of Cryptotalk. Thanks a lot for reminding me about this.

• +3 1

A career means commitment, this is something I can't have right now as I have certain obligations that limit my time to what I do. If there is something interesting and I cover with my experience in the working field then I would try to apply and discuss it further.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This is a very nice question, to get a job in cryptotalk and which section would one like, I have never come across this topic in the forum,

I will say yes, just imagine how cryptotalk pays it members for doing some task, how would it pay members that are full time workers in the industry? 

I would accept the offer with immediate action, what about you @Mubiflowand @Flying11Horse

40 minutes ago, Trainz said:

This is a very nice question, to get a job in cryptotalk and which section would one like, I have never come across this topic in the forum,

I will say yes, just imagine how cryptotalk pays it members for doing some task, how would it pay members that are full time workers in the industry? 

I would accept the offer with immediate action, what about you @Mubiflowand @Flying11Horse

This will be a nice step in the Right direction actually I won't mind being on of the moderators where I will get to weed out the fake members and delete some irrelevant post and still get paid for it will be nice. @Trainz

The crypto market should start hiring more people as there are projects trying to do everything with just the two or three developers. When asking for social media managers or customer support they should be posting in the forum as they can find a lot better and skilled people than the sources they are looking from.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

This will be a nice step in the Right direction actually I won't mind being on of the moderators where I will get to weed out the fake members and delete some irrelevant post and still get paid for it will be nice. @Trainz

The moderators do alot of work in the forum, they are always online seeing us and what we do, well I believe they get paid well for their hard work. Working as a permanent staff for cryptotalk is many people dream @Mubiflow

if in the forum the career opportunities are available that means it is great opportunity for us as we will be able to get some jobs or you can say that we will be able to make a steady income after that.

The forum has one section that is about jobs and contains job applications from some, although I was expecting more as there is demand for experienced crypto enthusiasts and projects should look to them first as they understand the market better.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

Indeed I would like to engage in a activity on the cryptotalk forum and be a split observer and first bit if it is additional as I value completely the Arabic dialects in feature.

I looked sometimes at the available offerings of crypto jobs and some of them I could do but I didn't feel that there would be a proper payment as even for social manager it was going to be payments in tokens and given only when the coin was listed in exchange, so the price wasn't going to be actual. Although there can be offers and sometimes big cryptocurrencies ask for people to apply for positions that many will be able to cover.

• +3 1

I have seen this section: https://cryptotalk.org/forum/64-jobs/

that is about jobs in the forum and anyone can offer his services making a post describing himself. Also someone that wants to hire a person can post there and give a description of the job, the requirements and experience desired and most important the payment.

• +2 1

I am not look for a job in crypto because I am know my limitation and that I am still not very experienced, there are in this forum alone thousands of people that know and can do more than me as they are years in the cryptocurrencies and not ony a few months like me.

• +1 1

That will be good, it will help the members to have alternative ways to earn, which there are opportunities which we don't know but with that we can know and take the one we can participate to make earnings. 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

I don't understand what job vacancies are there? I have limited knowledge of crypto and of course no programming skills but I have good command of the English language, perhaps there is demand for this skill.

Yeah cryptotalk is very important for my career section. It will be helpful for my career though but we need to more focus about our experience. Cause this site just teach us about crypto currency. It's make us our career. 

How is this section? I did not understand where it is. I am actually participating in the forum, but I did not understand which additional posts are being given

• +2 1

A very nice topic.  Many people use crypto to make themselves self-sufficient.  And I spend my leisure time in crypto as well as studying as a student. Here you can build a career by investing. And it can be taken as a profession.

• +3 1

Yes, I want to work more in the section. The forum is good, and I need other sites to provide this. Is there another section?

• +5 1

Definitely. A job partime or fulltime in Cryptotalk is most welcome. I am actually obsessed with Cryptocurrency and especially Cryptotalk. I would me most happy if I am compensated with satoshis.

Of course I'm on the Intersted cryptotalk site for a job. If I can earn a job by working on a cryptotalk site, why not? I agree to a job in any section of cryptotalk's

• +3 1

I would like a career section in this forum and job vacancies like website developer because this forum could use some improvements like more speed and some added features.

I would be greatly interested, cryptocurrency trading and other ways of making money through it is turning out as a career for many people in crypto world, so a career section on this forum will be good cause many will have a place to talk about their crypto career

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I do my job well and do all the jobs and I think that helps me to increase my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and increase my profits.