Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ?

I am new in this froum. But I so happy for Crypttalk's profitable features. Especially learning with earning. Actually I have taken it as part time career not full time career because this amount is enough for full time career.

This suggestion is really great and maybe this is the reason why we have now that job section in this forum which can help many who are looking for another source of incomes but i was just afraid that many will use that section to fool people.

Yes, I am interested in job postings on the cryptotalk forum section
And the best support or promotion function

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

I think that I am interested in the business with a lots of money. I want to earn even just a little and I will save money. But I am better with this crypto forum because I am earning while posting. 

Yes sure I would be interested in a carrier section in this platform of cryptotalk if it was available because this is the best place to be for online earning.

Yes why not? it will be superb when it would be created such as section. It is fantastic idea. But is it possible to be created the section? l don't think. 

Like maximum people i also want to be a part of Crypto sector. But there is no vacancy like normal job of a company or government. Here available job is like Crypttalk, Bitcoin talk etc.

I am getting hard time to get the exact direction of this post. Does this topic creator mean to say like there should be separate career section on this forum and what sort of job will be highly interested for me ? If yes, I would prefer to choose community manager post. 

Well if actually Cryptotalk give career section, as a job opportunity it will be very nice because Cryptotalk is a good forum and pays very well, that means working here as a secretary, or a publisher will be very nice .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am interested in everything that is presented in this forum It is my home I have been working for a while and interested in vacancies and I encourage many to this experience The forum has provided us with a lot of things that no other

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes if there has any chance that I will join cryptotalk, I will! I want to help this forum to be better and to grow so that many people will able to earn money from here, I want to advertise cryptotalk in different social media platforms.

I spend my time in the Crypto World section, read the missed news and give my opinion on it, and among them, I will be new ideas that will enable me to know the future of bitcoin and other digital currencies, which I can do after I don't know any posts in the forum other than commenting or writing posts, and this is enough

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think 90% of us will be interested in it but it depends on the qualifications, before you can gain work there, there must be a level of technical know how, it won't be like just any random site. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I would be interested in a job on this forum. I think that this forum has a lot of potential and that with the growing popularity of this platform there is also going to be more and more of a need for jobs in the forum and for people to maintain the integrity of the platform. I would like to be a moderator on this platform, as i feel that it would be helpful to the forum and at the same time it will provide even more earnings.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that it would be cool to work for cryptotalk, especially if salary is good as well as time spent is low than 6 hours per day, then I see some benefits in working here.

Yes my friend, I love this section in the forum, but until this time, the jobs it offers are very few and I prefer translation jobs, they are very comfortable and within my field.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I am not interested in jobs in Crypto, I have a real business and I consider Crypto a hobby or perhaps a second source of income in the future through trade.

I think it is a good idea, this will increase the forum visitors looking for work in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I support this idea.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

Yes I would have love to be a part in any job on the crypto job sections. Because doing crypto jobs is really easy. Its just like you are earning money while you are sleeping or just sitting inside your house.

I think yes we need section for career because on this forum many students available some people are already working so in that case if someone will post regarding career then it will be good 

Yes everyone would love to have a job in cryptoworld because it is good to have a profit by the use of cryptocurrency like in this forum.so if there's a lot of legit job offerings out there and in return they will pay you cryptocurrency like bitcoin it is a good opportunity to everyone.

I wouldn't mind to be given an administrative post here on cryptotalk to over sees alot of complaints and transactions made here. And by getting the post it will surely impact more knowledge on me.

Yes why not. This section will provide a lot of help to all the members who are searching for good crypto realated job and have good knowledge, skills and experience of cryptocurrencies and it's related activities like trading, mining.

I think getting an assignment here on the cryptotalk forum is practically impossible unless at least one does not have at least the rank of Senior and a truly infinite Trust however theoretically I would like a job as moderator or post quality control

In fact, yes, this section is important, sometimes there are a lot of good opportunities to work or profit from the Internet, the problem is I do not have much time so I visit it from time to time to see if there is something important.