K.Y.C Verification - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

KYC is just like an ownership verification, you can't access most sites without being verified, and KYC carries much information about us , so for me I can't accept doing KYC for an Airdrop I don't know much about, because this days most Airdrops are scams.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC are very important for big amount of data. Even for small amount data many airdrops are now using KYC verification process which will secure the process but many people will hate to fill the KYC form and input all the personal data for small amount of money.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:35 PM, razib2227 said:

I'm not fond of to support kyc verification for some airdrop issues. I always feel terrible when some airdrop require  kyc

I also don't feel safe while giving documents for some useless token they ask passport pancard aadhar card driving licence and some other government documents as well so I think it's not safe to give to an unknown company

Edited by Soaib khan

Frankly, I hate airdrops a lot and I also hate the KYC verification system because it is very dangerous. It is possible that the sites we send information to are fraudsters and steal information and use it in all illegal matters.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:11 AM, NevermindNe said:

I do not participate in such airdrops that require verification from users, they can be fraudulent and collect other people's passport data. 

Probably this is the reason they ask for KYC since they dissapear after a while. There are many darkweb markets where they sell all this data in bulk for just a few dollars. I feel sad that so many people do not care about their private data and keep senting them to anyone that asks them.

I don’t trust airdrop witch want KYC verification, i just do KYC verification in exchange or wallet , because is make them more safe , that mean my money also is safe , but airdrop or a website i don’t trust them and do the kYC verification.

I have participated an airdrop before and in the first launch they didn't tell any KYC process on getting the coin in their project. It is a pain in the ass on submitting KYC because it took me 5 tries before they accept my request to pass all the requirements need in KYC.

I am hesitating about the airdrop that requires KYC because I do not agree with sending my personal data to platforms on the Internet because it is not safe.

Don't worry you don't need kyc for airdrop and understand this fact that first confirm your availability that is any airdrop joining don't gave them kyc because in this way you may suffering into high loss of your personal information leakage. So don't join airdrop of crypto market .

There is no problem in submitting our KYC but the problem arises when the project or program is fake. I guess that more than 90% of the air drops are fake. That's the problem. This fake or scam use our documents for forging. So I mostly quit giving KYC

In my mind Everybody just doesn't like joining airdrop which requires KYC. That is why most of the people are afraid of stealing information. None want to send personally information. 

I don't submit my KYC to any airdrops because I don't trust them and I believe most of them to be fake. You ended up working and not being paid and that's why I don't do airdrops anymore. 

I believe that verification is only good, because in this way, the administration understands that a real person will win the competition, and not some bot! That's the whole task of verification - identifying you!

If KYC is done, it is equivalent to exposing one's privacy and is very easy for your identity to be stolen. encryption is built to protect privacy. This violates the original intention of encryption.

18 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

I believe that verification is only good, because in this way, the administration understands that a real person will win the competition, and not some bot! That's the whole task of verification - identifying you!

On the contrary KYC airdrops have been abused by scammers that have obtained fake identities. Actually there is no need to ask for KYC on any airdrop as no law demands this and usually projects that do that ask for KYC will sell the private documents themselves. Sending your ID and private information anywhere online will only create problems for you.

Even today there has never been any case to which I have been able to understand what is KYC but am still trying to learn and that would help me in understanding if I could use it or not so we need to work with everything we have and in the end we have to work with the best of the best

• +4 1

When the airdrop contains KYC , I often give birth to it because it needs a long time somewhat and frankly I find this tired to do with every airdrop

• +4 1

@Mwangi we are in the same boat but its good that you check on this to , it could be a very important link that you are ignoring, how ever am more concerned by the price movement and in the end it is going to be something that helps you a lot in everything you are doing

• +5 1

On 12/21/2019 at 3:52 PM, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

Yeah, people are participating from multiple ids which is very bad and good airdrops are already ended we can get only few legit airdrops even we have to wait for long time. KYC is important for each airdrop to reduce scams but KYC must be approved even from ID card because getting passport is much difficult in poor countries.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC in literal meaning it's Know Your Customers verifications, this is a kind of verification that seek for your comprehensive information from the customer, that's personal or confidential details of the user. Well I don't subscribe to any site or links that requires KYC verifications.

• Useful or interesting 1

this is totally depends , what's type airdops we join . personally I never join Airdrops who asked KYC for rewarded . because it is risky to provide our personal documents to anyone .

I will recommend try to avoid this Kind of projects or analysis properly before going to KYC there .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

KYC is the best way to increase the withdraw and deposit limit in the exchanges. So many exchanges will except the KYC when you want to buy or sell the coins before but some are not. It take time but KYC is the best option for us to increase the limit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Jagonath said:

The KYC process is an action KYC facility for user verification that exchanges store user data and all user information on how many funds are transferred and withdrawn.

Okay, but that does not change the fact that NYC is extremely and truly dangerous. 

3 hours ago, khan22 said:

KYC is the best way to increase the withdraw and deposit limit in the exchanges. So many exchanges will except the KYC when you want to buy or sell the coins before but some are not. It take time but KYC is the best option for us to increase the limit.

Check my above comment. You need to read more why NYC can be extremely dangerous. 

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

this is totally depends , what's type airdops we join . personally I never join Airdrops who asked KYC for rewarded . because it is risky to provide our personal documents to anyone .

I will recommend try to avoid this Kind of projects or analysis properly before going to KYC there .

NYC airdrops are scam. Many have led to phishing attacks. 

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

Not the best way at all if the fake exchanges grab your sensitive documents, there will be equal risks for your documents to be sold(to third party) by taking a handsome money. Try not to provide KYC documents to any exchange sites without proper researches. 

Anonymous project developer or dishonest people in everywhere can anytime violate rules and use your personal documents. Due to the fact that I do not provide some of the required documents. In general, KYC verification is another fraudulent way for unscrupulous ICO teams not to pay the tokens we earn.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH