K.Y.C Verification - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

On 12/22/2019 at 12:30 AM, heelsibat said:

Actually I don't like to provide any personal information/KYC regarding cryptocurrencies. That is why I don't like AirDrop. Rather I do trade in yobit site and I am earning regularly without any KYC verification.

I am agreeing with you For KYC matters i like anymous KYC for me makes more sense and is safer because I am a bit annoyed when I have to share my personal identity .

On 12/25/2019 at 1:22 PM, Rashed Niloy said:

I don't like Airdrop for verification.  Most airdrops need KYC verification to be listed.  Why do I have to provide my personal information about cryptocurrency?i dont send my bio data for airdrop

Actually no one into cryptocurrency is excited about disclosing their personal details. For exchanges, they seem inevitable because they're quite vital or oftentimes one's funds are already trapped in the exchange, but for airdrops, these companies obviously do not have the resources to secure our information and at that the amounts involved are usually not worth the trouble.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:07 PM, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

Yes i have participated in some good airdrops doing kyc. But i have strongly research and got complete knowledge behind them. But its very dangerous to do a kyc for annairdrop

Honestly, I don’t want to participate in the KYC system, I don’t like that this is a must-have practical in every wallet. Some limit opportunities without KYC, which of course repels people.

you should provide your KYC to those websites which you know that they are legit because giving your KYC to wrong hands means that you are not safe at all.

I don't like to joined in airdrops.Most of the airdrops are fake and scam.I dont like to KYC verification in airdrops.Some spammers and hackers launched airdrops for collecting users information.

Edited by ShakilA

Well, doing some KYC in exchanger is good because they are just knowing if their member is not an scammer but doing some KYC in airdrops are just a scam, don't do some KYC from it because many airdrops are just scammed, just secure your informations mates to avoid this kind of crime.

KYC is important for the every crypto project. Because they should verify the all users of there coins and airdrops. Some time kyc is risky always check the website status before you going for kyc.  If you doing kyc on trusted exchange then it is not risky.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:16 AM, Naylor89 said:

I refused KYC. If KYC is done, it is equivalent to exposing one's privacy. encryption is built to protect privacy. This violates the original intention of encryption.

The Kyc is not bad, you just have to be careful where you delivering information. That's it , there is bad information with reference to delivering required documentation. the KYC is a way for crypto world to get out of the dark and be allowed "official" access in many countries.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I always avoid airdrops that require KYC because the results of the airdrop are not large and there is a possibility of a scam 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

14 minutes ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

That's why I feel reluctant to participate in air drop because almost all of them requires KYC verification. No matter what airdrop claims to offers if it requires for KYC I Skip it.

i dont know man, there will never an airdrop good enough for me to participate in with my ID verification, i dont need money that bad to sell my identity to hackers.

I am not really like about KYC idea. That is like giving away our personal data. Yeah you get reward to doing KYC, but you like betting your data for unknown reward. Some airdrop is giving coin where we never hear, some website not working after launch, and other. I just stay away from KYC, especially for doing airdrop, no matter company behind it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:07 PM, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

I only submited(know youre costomer verification)kyc.in two exchanger one is coinbase and coinsph.why becouse this two are trusted wallet and also acct ang data or personal impormation are very safe

i naver suggest you to do kyc on airdrops or new projects because most of kyc airdrops selling peoples data to other company.

KYC ( Know Your Customer ):-

Yes i agree with you some sites which work for airdrop when we join they demand KYC for creating 100% account and verified accounts. I always provide KYC for account verification and work but i seen that most of the people cannot submit data for verification.

I will pass identification only if I am sure that I will receive a lot of money from airdrop (More than 100 + dollars), in other cases I do not see the point to pass verification as often services that give for it 5-10 dollars merge them in the darknet.

Personally I dont even like participating in airdrops because a lot of them offer coins with no value and if they are requesting my KYC then I would be even more hesitant unless of course they are offer coins which I know are good like xrp or eth.

Most of today's airdrops are scammers. Why send your personal data to scammers? if it requests a verified exchange, then it is possible. In other cases, I do not agree.

Why do they need it at first list? The answer will probably to collect data for their project to be successful in the future and they could easily find the target they as they have lots of information gathered. 

On 12/21/2019 at 6:07 PM, davidkima said:

Depending on what airdrop will appear. Whether you have a good reputation or not. We should prefer to choose any airdrop that asks for verification of KYC. If it's trusted and has a good reputation, why not. Remember, do not carelessly share our own personal data, because the risk is very large.

yes of course if the airdrop is good. or in other words the airdrop token is already on the market exchange, so there is a guarantee that after receiving the airdrop, it can be sold. if not, I will think twice about doing the kyc, because that is personal data.

I agree with you becouse even me i dont ever want a kyc(know youre costomer verification).as j always say im too scared of losing my data and my personal information.thats why if i see airdrops requires kyc.i just say no thanks