K.Y.C Verification - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

KYC process is for real user verification.Big exchanges Need User KYC when User want to trade on exchange. KYC Benefits That Exchanges Save the user Data And All Information About User how much funds transferring and withdraw .

• +1 2

1 hour ago, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

I have very little KYC exposure and only in well-established exchanges. And most of the drop scams I do not pass there KYC. It's risky

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I can't make any kyc for  airdrops because we know kyc are our personal data. 

I think we can't sent anywhere our kyc for any airdrops for security reasons. 

Recently we see many exchange hack user kyc data.

That's why I can't make any kyc with any exchange or others.          

Nah, I don't want to join airdrop that requires KYC. it is just you sell your information in low price. But if that airdrop gives coin worth of $500 maybe I'm gonna do it.. LOL..

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC is not good right now, because cryptocurrency is not yet regularized, why they ask KYC? they ask that just to keep our data and then to do what they want with our information, why I will give my data to thing that is not regularized?

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 hours ago, davidkima said:

I don't do kyc for airdrops, they are not worth it, you only need one scam project and you have sold your passport with a dollar or something like that, and they will sell youd id on the black market. It's a business for some scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

A Big No,KYC which is practically you are giving your documents and personal information to a third party is never a good thing and it always violates your privacy. so at the very least you want that third party to be someone who you can trust with your personal information.
this is cryptocurrency world and there are many scammers always looking for way to loot us.personal information can also be key to hacking some times.like through same email,same phone no.etc.

Edited by vivek jain

Yes i have joined 4 airdrops whom required KYC verification. and all the airdrops are legit and have good projects. actually i studied them before joining. also i try my level best to avoid kyc airdrops.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Not all, KYC Was indeed important from preventing cheating but we also need the project first because submitting our data, If the airdrop was held from a big project like XLM for example i think we can Pass KYC But if not you need to doing some research before, Our data it's important and be careful!

• +2 1

I  don't have problems with KYC, but I don't give it unless it's strictly necessary. For example, there are many Exchanges that work without KYC, I work with them.

In the Airdrop it has to be something that really surprises me, but generally a serious Airdrop doesn't ask KYC, it is not necessary, so you can start to see what type of Airdrop it.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am reluctant to fill KYC on unclear airdrops with the coins they have, but I will fill KYC on airdrops held by credible parties such as YoBit and others.

I've never participated in an airdrop, because I think they're a waste of time.  But I would *never* give up my kyc dox to any of these projects, because you have no idea what they're going to do with that information.  My fear is that all my info would end up for sale on the deep web somewhere.  I don't trust any of these people, whom I don't even know anyway.  Same thing for some of these shady exchanges that exist.  Be careful with your personal info.

But Kyc is usually in Banking to ?i.e on opening account , you should bring your id. But in a crypto , some account need to be verified by send a personal id like pasport , national id , drive licencing card . So after exatcly approve , your account can use the services , exchange the crypto with the curency you want and so get it send to your bank account . It also a limit to , to get higher limit and or unlimited , there a procedure again . Its name kyc process again . So the crypto is not make us being anonymous again 
So get in and have a nice day

• +1 2

On 12/21/2019 at 6:07 PM, davidkima said:

Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

Giving KYC in a reputable exchange is more safe, airdrops are another thing. Always double-think before sending sensitive data to anywhere on the internet. Once sent, it couldn't be erased, and also note that even your most basic information such as Birthday could be used in identity thefts.

Some is must but if the exchange can let you withdraw without KYC, then i will not do KYC verification. Tbh i only do KYC because of able to withdraw your coins, for the example like bittrex exchange, you must KYC to able to WD your coins.

• +2 1

KYC mean Know Your Customer. If you want to join any company then you have to complete your verification that's call kyc. Because a company will know you through the kyc. But in this crypto market many scam project also stoling our information. So stay out of this. Don't submit any docoments without verify that it's real/scam.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/21/2019 at 5:07 PM, davidkima said:

it would be better not to join the airdrop which requires you to KYC. I think personally for an airdrop it should not really require KYC, KYC might be done to avoid multiple accounts but the risk of identity theft is very large. I myself have never followed airdrop that has KYC rules.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, davidkima said:

I don't support this function. Because the most of the airdrops comes as scam. As the kyc consists a very credential personal document then the scammers receive all our datas. They can do anything with that. This is very harmful. Never submit you kyc in any platform. You can if it is very legit and old and trusted platform. 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:07 PM, davidkima said:

I never done KYC and I won't sell my personal data for any airdrop. It simply is not worth to sell them for any amount. Also consider the risks of senting your ID, passport, drivers licence or whatever photo to any random online.

Because that's KYC for crypto. You sent your data to any random scammer and you expect them not to sell them on the darkweb.

No, I do not send KYC when I do not need to do this. A more convenient procedure is to complete a task without KYC confirmation. 

All new crypto airdrops are ask for varify KYC. I prefer everyone to verify your KYC in every crypto site. If you varify your KYC in wallet your fund will more secure. KYC is very important for security.

Not all sites are safe. Therefore, you should not always trust the website to which you provide your personal information and important documents such as national number, identity and photo.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Mostly larger exchanges will ask you for KYC , which means "know your customer" . I am sure they are obliged by their laws to do it , so it is a necessity.