K.Y.C Verification - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

KYC is your personal information so you should be aware before sending it to any website, a lot of airdrops are asking for KYC, but also a lot of them are scams and may steal your personal information, so think twice before sending your documents.

I think the KYC means “Know Your Customer”. It is a process by which banks obtain information about the identity and address of the customers. This process helps to ensure that banks' services are not misused. The KYC procedure is to be completed by the banks while opening accounts and also periodically update the same.

I do not participate in airdrops that ask to pass KYC verification as it is unclear whether they will pay money at all or just go into the sunset with a lot of other people's passports.

I suggest you that always did KYC verification on big and reputable exchanges. Don't did KYC verification on airdrops because they might get your information.

2 hours ago, paulpogba said:

It is beta option for the more valuable exchanges. By this you able any transaction on that exchange.

KYC does nit make an exchange more valuable, it makes it a slave of the government, i do nit respect exchanges with KYC.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:44 PM, BTC Future said:

I never done KYC and I won't sell my personal data for any airdrop. It simply is not worth to sell them for any amount. Also consider the risks of senting your ID, passport, drivers licence or whatever photo to any random online.

Because that's KYC for crypto. You sent your data to any random scammer and you expect them not to sell them on the darkweb.

but in this crypto marketplace many scam mission moreover stoling our data. so live out of this

I never do airdrops or bounties that require my personal data, kyc procedure, my data, my privacy are worth a lot to me more than earning a few cents from an airdrop or bounty...

On 12/21/2019 at 11:07 AM, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

no way i'm giving away my identity to unknown person for just a few dollars, so absolutely no. if an airdrop asks me to do the KYC i say that they can just keep their useless coin. 

and all of you should do that, your privacy is more important than some airdropped coins

Not the airdrop projects but the projects which want to sell you their coins or tokens through their ICO want to verify that you are not there for the illegal activities  by holding their tokens in the very huge amounts. Just think legit projects want to know you are real through KYC. 

I don't know why will they be asking of kyc on Airdrop and that what make me leave Airdrop for a long time ago

On 12/21/2019 at 6:58 PM, Amit01229 said:

KYC is good and maximum high reputed and strong exchanges need KYC and for secure purpose we need do but some websites they sell our data so, don't complete scam websites.

kyc benefits that exchanges shop the person records and all records about user how a lot budget transferring and withdraw .

1 hour ago, Robin18 said:

I think KYC verification procedure is good but for me I don't like it because it takes allot of time before you can make your transaction  .It is promoted out of currency, the people who deserve it will be obliged to give you a chance. In terms of KYC verification, the coin is heartbreaking and not ready to be met with fictitious people.

If you really do not like CUS then you just need to consider the exchange called 50x, which in my signature, is a completely anonymous crypto exchange.
More details about the 50x exchange in this thread: 

There is an opportunity to get a bonus during registration, in thet topic I described it.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:10 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I have no idea about KYC verification so I can't say enough about it and how to verify it.However, I will soon learn how to do this verification and tell you all.

Kyc is often apply to new exchange for verification and  for more security, and eligibility to buy and sell huge which is the ability to trade

i don't do the KYac if I don't know that the Airdrop it trusted and give a good amount also. I don't like to put my id every where it is not goodfor us 

I don't think you should participate in airdrops that require a KYC verification. Because this airdrops might be fake and might be created just to steal your private information 

If some one ask me about KYC many airdrop offer but i didn't participate in this airdrops. Many of these airdrop may be scam and they use your information to sell it to third parties. 

I do not participate in any airdrops that require KYC, often airdrops are of no value these days, why do I compromise my privacy and provide my personal information in return for nothing at the end.

47 minutes ago, Qazi said:

Well according to you kyc is mostle fake and comes from scammer let me know what is KYC stands for and how its work, every new coin must need kyc verification for giving the coin to users. 

KYC is to verify users on the platform, you will be asked for personal data and photos such as ID cards. This is great if you are in the right forum and not a scam platform.

Hello mate , well i too look for airdrops. And sometimes i submit my kyc to airdrops which i feel promising enough. And if i don't see any potential in airdrops then i just don't participate in that airdrop. 

20 minutes ago, Prince90 said:

Hello mate , well i too look for airdrops. And sometimes i submit my kyc to airdrops which i feel promising enough. And if i don't see any potential in airdrops then i just don't participate in that airdrop. 

Sometimes, airdrops now required KYC so I stop joining it, I do not want to put some KYC , for me for just a small amount of money it can take away everything to me, KYC is all about your info.

I do not participate in airdrops where you need to pass verification, since I not only send my data, but also do not receive any guarantees that I will receive the promised coins, even if I pass verification.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I personally don't like KYC. I don't like sending my personal information to them. They need too much of my information, and nothing will ensure it's safe

I have not seen seen more reason for not likely kyc verification, they need your information like other institution did in the physical world, they want to acertain a balance on their platform so that no one is cheated

I do not think that airdrop operations has interest, and therefore I am not hesitant in its experience, but I am convinced that there are better things than them, such as exchange and investment, so why waste my time and also expose my privacy to risk without the desired benefit?

No, I never pass KYC for airdrops, I think this is the most stupid decision as you can just send your passport to someone unknown and not get the promised cryptocurrencies ( in most cases)

For mine principal the Crypto means anonmyous and why the hell we give our personal information to the company that may fade away within next Month so i don't believe in any airdrop that asks for Investment or kyc. And i neglect them simple.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,