K.Y.C Verification - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

Kyc is very important personal data and if given to the wrong party can be faked or blamed for use. I never send kyc to airdrops, it's better that I don't participate in airdrops, if they ask for kyc. So don't give your kyc to anyone because it's dangerous.

• +1 2

It is good to pass the KYC with that it is safer, but the companies that are behind this verification must be taken into account, today there are companies specialized in scanning identity documents, face and proof of residence, they analyze the data and are usually external companies, user validation is done automatically and in a short time the accounts are verified without any inconvenience since it is an artificial intelligence in charge of detecting that the documents are valid, these companies have external app of the site who requests it to be able to carry out this verification of personal data.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

z7K3SYt.png

KYC is your personal information, so don't give KYC to every exchange, airdrops or faucets if they demand. 

Only give KYC to genuine and top crypto exchanges, like i give KYC to binance to verify my account. 

These types of exchanges keep your KYC to check if you are a real person or authorised to use their exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you have no respect for yourself and not afraid of your private information being used by scammers anywhere in the world then go ahead and get scammed this way from kyc airdrops. They are worthless and scams and anyone asking for kyc for airdrop or promoting these airdrops is not worth my time.

• +1 1

I wouldn't risk with my privacy for some airdrop or bounty no matter how much they would pay, it is not worth and if they want to make airdrop just make it for all and not ask for identity. Why you want to know who it was that got it are we asking who you are? If you want KYC then go kyc yourself.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:07 PM, davidkima said:

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

I am think my dear that you are lost. What are you doing? You are send your KYC for airdops? Of course nobody does this and scammers are send to these airdops stolen KYC they are buy in the darkmarket.

• +2 1

Don't do kyc for airdrops. This is a rule, if these new projects want to have marketing they shouldn't ask to know their members and record these data to sell the databases later. Airdrop that asks for kyc = scam.

I didn't know what KYC was until I got involved in crypto. And they say that crypto is anonymous. This is not worth if you want anonymity maybe not send anywhere any identity or use your real name for no reason.

On 21.12.2019 at 13:44, mani982 said:

KYC process is for real user verification.Big exchanges Need User KYC when User want to trade on exchange. KYC Benefits That Exchanges Save the user Data And All Information About User how much funds transferring and withdraw .

If you want traide witout KYC, welcom to the 50x.com exgange! Use promo code 32643 and get 350 A2A Bonus Tokens!et 250 A2A Bonus Tokens NOW!

Edited by Docent

Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

I don't submit KYC for anything, really why would you do that? If an airdrop asks for a KYC it probably is just a scam collecting private data, how can you not see this? Reluctant means nothing. I stop even following the websites that promote these fake airdrops.

Most crypto airdrops are now requesting for KYC verification for anyone to be in the airdrop list. Do you submit KYC to every airdrop or are you reluctant to participate in a airdrop if it has KYC??

I know that some will not care and they will do KYc to earn a few dollars, maybe they will sell themselves too as they don't understand what is most important. It is not easy when there is no internet safety education and also no education on privacy and why we are concerned with it.

Of course not mate. We don't do that, and you shouldn't do that either. If you are passing KYC for airdrops you have to stop it now or do you think this information is valued at a few cents of some tokens that it is possible you will get but most probably you will not?

• +1 1

I can understand that due to internal regulations, exchanges providing financial services ask users to pass KYC in order to participate in an airdrop. But, when it comes to a random airdrop asking people to pass KYC and submit personal documents, I would be really cautious about it, as this could potentially put our identity at risk. In the end anyone follow different criteria to decide whether doing or not the KYC.

• +2 1

I think that sending our data to any campaign or offer is the worst decision that anyone can make, since generally airdrops do not comply with the amounts that they are supposed to grant as rewards, it is because of them that, for example, the yobit airdrop  they are so famous. 

• +2 1

I am reluctant to participate in airdrops with KYC verification. We don't know whether the airdrop is fraudulent or not, to get an airdrop we don't need to provide important documents such as KYC. There are still many airdrops that don't require KYC, we can look for them on other sites.

• +1 1

It is advisable to submit you personal information when doing some airdrops unless the company that asking you is the well-known and big company like some exchange like Binance. Be careful of sending your personal information because it might lead you to some danger like be a victim of some bullshit scammer and hacker, always choose the site to where you will send your personal information and as much as possible do not or if it is that important then make a background checking first to the company. 

This is the interesting topic to be discussed. Don't need the kyc verification. But you should be careful and concious about the scammers and their tricks

I've you want to earn then you need a one scam project,sell them you passport or I'd related data's and then they will gave your amount instead if this. This a business for a scammers.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:04 PM, rekter said:

I don't do kyc for airdrops, they are not worth it, you only need one scam project and you have sold your passport with a dollar or something like that, and they will sell youd id on the black market. It's a business for some scammers.

Some things I have learned, with the short time I have been in the crypto world, and in addition to airdrops is: if there are Airdrops that ask for money to send you something are scam. If you are asked for KYC without knowing the real value of the currency they are also scam. I thought it was just chance when it happened. But it has already passed on several occasions so that it became a rule.

I consider that sending a kyc for an airdrop is totally inappropriate since generally the rewards received are very low compared to what you send, we are talking about personal data that can be sold, in the case of exchanges or platforms p2p it is understandable that a kyc is made.

I never did KYC and especially not for airdrop. What will they pay you anyway and you can send your privacy to them? There is nothing that will give you too much money that won't be risk involved too with KYC..

• +3 1

I didn't do KYC for an airdrop and I warn against doing that. There will be better airdrops and follow only those taht don't ask for KYC. Scammers are taking your documents and using them so don't do anything like that.

I do not like dealing with sites that require this form for verification, and I prefer working with other sites that do not require KYC because I do not like to share my personal information with any website.

Yobit has no kyc which is why some people prefer as most people don't like to display their information online. even yobit once said that its not about kyc, even sites with kyc do get hacked. so its not about kyc its about security tightness. yobit is very secure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

KYC verifications is significant to members in crypto world participating in several eanings activities. Most of the exchange sites for trading and investment of crypto coins reliably required further verifications to help them in giving utmost protections to your account

On 12/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, Sohel Rana said:

I can't make any kyc for  airdrops because we know kyc are our personal data. 

I think we can't sent anywhere our kyc for any airdrops for security reasons. 

Recently we see many exchange hack user kyc data.

That's why I can't make any kyc with any exchange or others.          

In just airdrops the KYC need but almost in the other airdrops you just use the ERC20 wallet address and you receive the coins there and you just send that coin to the exchange when the trading is start and withdraw your coins instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day