K.Y.C Verification - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

K.Y.C Verification

KYC verification in a legit site is really a good idea because they just want to save your data and make it's you who is visiting their site. I don't participate in airdrops because most airdrops now are scam and I cant give my KYC to airdrops. 

KYC verification is good and important to know a user and his information, hopefully will reduce illegal activities and not to allow robot to access those airdrops sites. 

I don't participate in the airdrop if I provide the conditions for KYC verification, it could be that the Airdrop is a fraud. The earnings from the airdrop are very uncertain as these are the free coins that the ICO project gave us, but we don't know if the project is a scam or not. Better to avoid airdrops that require KYC.

• +1 1

The only airdrop I have received was DLRS from Yobit, which was very good price too. It made me think that Yobit is not playing, the guys are serious and mean business. Their word is a sword while others say many things and then try to take half of them back. KYC of course is not required in Yobit. Imagine an airdrop asking for KYC, must be a terrible crypto or a scam.

There are several airdrops that it is not necessary to do the KYC, I being honest I do not like to do the KYC in airdrop since they are new platforms and they could use our personal data for fraudulent sites, so I recommend not doing the KYC because in personal criteria it is an identity theft.

If we joined any airdrop then KYC verification is only for that airdrop that's arr legit if a airdrop is fake then they will require some payment and also requested us that if you want to earn by joining the airdrop  then you will surely like our page and follow us on social media that all is fake in my opinion because if they want to gave us money then why they recommend us to follow or subsucribe you tube channel. 

Before providing my personal data I investigate well the project, today anyone can create an airdrop so we must be sure in which site to perform KYC, for security we can perform the KYC in exchange recognized this way we avoid that our personal information is used for other purposes 

• +1 1

Greetings colleagues, personally I do not like to provide my personal information to any site that requests it, I know that many exchange platforms require KYC to be able to operate in it, I would  to do it at the time, but normally i  not sharing my personal data to any site. 

The KYC verification is extremely risky, we must be sure that the site that requests it is responsible and honest, since they are our identity documents that can be used for criminal and fraudulent acts, many airdrops request this verification, but most airdrops They are scams that want to steal our money and our data. You have to be very attentive with these airdrops that they are trying to get hold of financial data, I dare say that more than 90% of airdrops are scams, so take care and protect yourself. The KYC verification is requested to ensure that the client is an honest person and not a criminal, it is a security issue when it is carried out by prestigious companies.