Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

My feedback for cryptocurrencies to satoshi nakamoto is very much positive as I have experienced and also gained too much of knowledge about the digital currencies and how to trade and invest in it and I am very much thankful for you to giving us such a great platform.

I am very grateful to Satoshi Nakamoto, I want to thank him a lot. Although his identity was kept private, I did not see any problem. Satoshi Nakamoto is great

Yes, we should thank him because he gave us the idea to get rid of the decentralization of banknotes and the dominant banks in the world. Bitcoin is one of the best modern technologies in the 20th century.

I can't feedback that person is he know what he is doing more than me if i want to feedback i will go to whales on trading section 😂 i am losing pump some coins please.

First, let me know who Satoshi Nakamoto is to thank him, so far this man's personality is unknown and we don't know if he is one person, group of people, or organization, I hope a day will come and all the facts will be revealed.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:45 AM, Hanif14 said:

In fact Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto has made great discoveries.  Because his Bitcoin is pretty popular now.

Bitcoin is the great and best discover of the satoshi nakamoto and i agree with this becasue no one think that the digital currency is going too much high like this and peoples will invest their money in it like in the billions of dollars.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For whom you are representing the man? It is still not sure dude , either Satoshi Nakamoto has created or the other group has created this technology. If the creator was the Satoshi Nakamoto and he is still alive in this world, why not to congratulate him. 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:25 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

Hello my dear friend. Well bitcoin has changed many people lives. As BTC is the first crypto currency. And in today's world it has become the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency in the world. 

Many perceptions of Satoshi Nakamoto's personality, some think he is a unique person, some people think he is a group of people, some people think he is an organization, or a subsidiary of a country, all expectations remain until a day comes when we really know Satoshi Nakamoto.

lose identity are really hard to find, especially if there is no background history of him. As Conclusion can't be judged upon if his still alive or not, or whether identity might be a conspiracy of the bitcoin origin

I also appreciate this man for creating this currency. I have achieved a lot of it, too. It has benefited me in the comfort of the euro and I still prefer it to the local currencies. I am really grateful that I discovered this coin before I missed something and work in this field despite my presence in my country

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Of course im really thankful for this person how creat this great crypto , and the  person how’s start this world of crypto , know because of him we have a good profit from this world and this is really good . For that i really thankful for this man.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a person's name but we don't know the exact information. He has kept his identity secret. But our response to Satoshi Nakamoto should be much better. He created Bitcoin and through it, we are able to make so much money by investing.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

I just request to him that make the BTC big at the end of the 2020 becasue market is going to be low at this time but i hope that the future of the market is so much bright and good and we make huge profit through this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my honest opinion iam really thankful the name of satoshis nakamoto, because i don't know its real person he\she are any organization, but i know the name and now i earn money from bitcoin so i really thankful to him.

Yes, we don't know for sure. But with the name Satoshi, we mean the Creator or creators of bitcoin. For me this name is most likely not an individual but a brand.

I think that the invention of bitcoin has been a brilliant one and definitely one that will go down in the history books as a time changing moment in moving financial infrastructures into the digital age, going from fiat currency to cryptocurrency. So i think that i woudl like to thank the creator of bitcoin, whoever that may be, and i woudl like to express my gratitude in making it a currency that support anonymity and is easy to earn online.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

5 hours ago, Ñîll Kæbbø said:

That's why we should all be grateful to this innovative man regardless of whatever coin we are using or holding now. Without Nakamoto we would never can transfer money worldwide as fast as we can and with the lowest fees, we would never have the opportunity to gain profit by trading.

Yeah we are using bitcoins because of him, and we are earning and trading bitcoins from our house.

I hope that Satoshi Nakamoto really realizes how big impact has he done on the world with his creation of cryptocurrencies, I am a bit sad that he is so anonymous right now.

22 hours ago, Shakill33 said:

What Satoshi didn't think of was that ASIS could be created.  Because ASICS bitcoin mining has gone too fast, and it’s kind of like giving out all the coins in very small amounts (0.01% of people own most of the currency).  This is not a fair arrangement.

I'm sure that he thought of ASIC's happening. Although the same time ASICS appeared and mining with CPU became obsolete, was the same time Satoshi dissappeared, so I don't think we can be sure what his views would be.

Actually i think this matter is totally a mistrious to us that who is creator of Bitcoin. Although who is he and is he creator at all. As a matter of fact he is creator of Bitcoin by claiming of ownself that keeps a chance to create the controversy. After that thanks for create a massive change in currency section.

I would thank him/her/they for bringing a tech revolution on us. And finding a way for easy value to transfer over the internet, with an that is not backed up by anything but itself.

l'm also really thanks to the man or group, it is not definite, doesn't matter. It is really great to be part of this world. To tell the truth this world can help a lot of people for making money without depending on somebody. On the other hand governments want people to depend on them.

For me, Satoshi Nakamoto is a great person and deserves all respect and appreciation. I consider him my role model, and I wish that he had created more than 21 million coins, and I also wish I could see him and know his true personality.

I respect Satoshi’s personality a lot because he presented us with Bitcoin and this technology that will replace local currencies. He is a very smart person and plans for everything. This currency that he presented so far is successful and will definitely achieve its goal.