Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

On 12/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him 

Many thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for the fact that we are currently earning with Bitcoin.Bitcoin has made life much easier for many people because they could not earn income before but now they can earn income with Bitcoin.Satoshi Nakamoto has made it possible.

the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

Known for: Inventing bitcoin,

It's undiluted respect and appreciation that I will continue to shower on Satoshi Nakamoto because of the invention of bitcoin that has become the world most expensive and profitable currency in the world. Thank you the great econo-technologist and to the rest members who supported the effectiveness of the system to function as it's today

• +2 1

If this man were reviled himself before, he would got so many appreciations and worth feedback from biggest investors because of bringing cryptocurrencies to us. 

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:46 AM, Nupeboy said:

Yes we all don't know who satoshi is but am sure that all of us are very proud of him because he has really helped us in earning money and we also have access to our money 

But I think the time when Satoshi nakamoto was created bitcoin he was not aiming to make it easy for earning, but people who are using it they are make it easy to earn.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

All cryptocurrency dealers are grateful to that person or group of people for their invention of the basis of the currency, the Bitcoin currency,
I hope to be alive when he appears so that we know the reasons for his disappearance, who he is, what his story is, and how he invented Bitcoin.

• +4 1

I believe the whole humanity should give thanks to this brilliant man with his great idea. He provided a god source of income online for all the people who cannot work outside, and this is also humane idea , because many people with disabilities are deprived from the right to work in decent firms, and through Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they can make a living. 

• +1 1

Many people make a lots of money because of him. He did a great job with creating something we could never imagine. I think crypto is the future and i am really greateful. I beileve it's better to not knowing who is he, because if he announce that he's alive, many people can afraid because he's holding more than 1m bitcoin.

• +3 1

We are really great to satoshi nakamoto. It brings us bitcoin. Because of bitcoin crypto talk and other cryptocurrency is here . So we are really greatful to satoshi. Because of that alot of people earn by online.  So thank you so much to satoshi nakamoto.

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is just of those few lucky investors in the world. Before him, some people had tried to invent crytp currency and after him, a lot of other crypto currencies emerged. He is just a lucky champion. There is this saying that; "success is when luck meets preparation". The young was just lucky and it is a great achievement for him. I am happy for him. 👍❤️

For me, he is one of the greatest greats who have passed on the history of mankind, he has introduced a new technology and a great renewal to the whole world, but no one appreciates this mother, I thank him for his efforts and sacrifice for us. 

On 12/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

There really is not much information, but we can see that Satoshi Nakamoto left a great project which we have to admire and understand the potential that exists in his invention.

This person enjoys tremendous admiration even if they speculate that it is an organization, whoever it is without any doubt who did something really great in terms of the financial revolution, that is why it is worthy of admiration will always be the pioneer in this.

• +5 1

We are all really happy about that, because this guy was able to create a system that can make everyone happy, obtaining many benefits for everyone, that's why it's a good thing and we are all happy and happy to be part of this system and work here.

• +3 1

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto made decisive step in all mankind history, because he created absolutely new type of money and made popular very prospective and useful technology called blockchain, so I'm grateful to him for these actions.

Edited by teebasas
  • +1 1

Well I personally owe him the very best of thanks for bringing about a revolutionized way of trading and investing on what I regard as a morden money. This had gone a long way in solid and the challenges of employment around the world.

This guy really revolutionized the world of economics by introducing cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology to us. For me, I think this guy deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.

• +5 1

My friend you said absolutely right our feedback is not good but one thing I want to tell you that the new members have no idea about the cryptocurrency that's why they are suffering in some problems but with the passage of time they will get the knowledge about the cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

This person presented something new to the world as he made the economy develop in the whole world and made investment another meaning in the field of cryptocurrencies.

the person has done really great efforts to change the financial system of the world but the country for the world is still unable to catch the heights of the cryptocurrency.

We all are actually grateful to the person who created the bitcoin because with the help of it we are making money with the comfort of the home as well.

Dear Mate, Hoped Satoshi Nakamoto seems your such valuable topic. Well my feedback to them is only that Many thanks for starting the world of cryptocurrencies. They are hidden saviours hoped they show they faces to world. They help people financially and also gave new knowledge to learn and earn more. 

We all thank this person for the facilities and advantages he provided to us in dealing, trading and saving much time as well. Indeed, this person should be given a prize and honored for this great invention.

• +2 1

To be honest, my friend, I am very sorry that I cannot provide you with some valuable and useful information for everyone on this topic, but I hope to know a lot of useful information and experiences about this matter.

Of course, our position on him will be respect and appreciation for this amazing technology, which will bring about a positive change in the global system, this technology and currencies that have secured millions of job opportunities around the world, regardless of the country or person, but I wish he would show his identity to everyone to obtain sufficient appreciation from us. In good health and proud of what he made for us.

• +1 1