Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Satoshi nakamoto is offering us everything a beginner need. There we can grab knowledge. We can gain experience and the ability to choose what is good or what is bad. Also a beginner need funds. He is offering us this too. It is a perfect package if anyone want to grab it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I don't believe Satoshi is a real person and I think it's more than one person. So my feedback to the satoshi (group of people) is to stay hidden, and let Bitcoin play out its course. Or they can make a new coin with the lessons they learned. One thing Satoshi never thought about was that there can be ASICS made. Because ASICS the bitcoin mining went too fast, and it's kind of giving all the coins to small amount of people (0.01% of people own most of the coins). This is not a fair system.

• +1 1
  • +3 3

My feedbavk i would said thank you.for made thia Bitcoin to help lilte poeple like me yo be easy for doong transaction and best knowlegde Mr.Sathosi has shared for us . 

I want to thank him for bringing the bitcoins to us since it was really helpful to earn in an easy way. I would be able to buy things on my own and in my hard work too

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi always remains and was a mysterious person. And let him do good, especially before the new 2020 year. Satoshi’s health is important. 

Even I am just a new user I thanks him for making this project. I hope he still active and improve this project to ensure it's existence and to the goods of people.

For me, Satoshi Nakamoto is one of the geniuses of this century. Bitcoin and blockchain are among the latest technologies invented in our time. I am sure it is a qualitative leap for technology in the world. Thank you Satoshi.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is not only the founder of bitcoin, he is also the mother of all cryptocurrencies that exist today. It is true that other cryptocurrencies were developed by other people but it is the initial and original idea that starts a business. That's why we should all be grateful to this innovative man regardless of whatever coin we are using or holding now. Without Nakamoto we would never can transfer money worldwide as fast as we can and with the lowest fees, we would never have the opportunity to gain profit by trading. I think Nakamoto must be a very brave man because he dared to introduce a new currency that could compete with fiat currency and traditional banks. Maybe this is the reason he hides his identity.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:44 PM, rjroshan said:

No one even knows what pronoun to use (he, she, or they) while referring to Satoshi Nakamoto because it is still not clear whether he/she is a person or a group of people.

I think the post Satoshi Nakamoto made at BitcoinTalk forum suggests, it's an individual and most likely a man.  Whatever they/he/she must be human(s) so I for one, am very appreciative of the master piece - Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology he invented. He's more or less a freedom fighter that liberated us all from the shackles and yokes the conventional monetary systems had on our hands and necks. Today, many have tapped into his discovery to further discovery more liberating technologies never known to man. He's a true hero!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

we really dont know who is satoshi nakamoto but we on the behalf of every crypto trader wanna thank to him/her for introductng us a very great coin by which we can fulfill and fix all our financial problems

On 12/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, Lubruselu said:

I don't know which reasons make this man to hide that's much. But if he were known with everyone hope this man were inspired many people

Sure if this man was available I think many newbies were inspired in bitcoin, but newbies are don't trusting bitcoin because the creator of bitcoin is hiding so they not trust it

I want to thank him for bringing bitcoin to us. Without bitcoin, maybe crypto will not emerge or will be known to the world. Also, user of crypto will maybe not earning money easily because his creation is very helpful to people.

• +2 1

I am really thankful because he invented or developed bitcoin, he give people chance to earn money for free or just by doing jobs with the use of technology like phone or computers. Also he gave people idea about the decentralization and the possibility of making transactions privately.

• +1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 8:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

Feedback? I think we should say thanks to him instead of giving feedback. The only feedback you can give is to the bitcoin foundation.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

What's my feedback to the Satoshi Nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me is an, angel of many people because there are many before are poor because Bitcoin converted to rich also there others before with bad life now they have a descent life.

Edited by tienda
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yeah bundle of thanks to him along with his disappearance, he done a great work and disappear, that is another good thing for us, if he showed himself than we should not see the value of bitcoin as high as today. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yup sure thanks for the great man for creating a wonderful currency which have given us lot of earnings and learnings. And in future also it will help us more

• +1 1

First i am thnkfull of Satosho Nakamoto for inventing and creating bitcoin.And my opinion is that if Satoshi Nakamoto is not Died he is Alive then he is the Foolish person of this world.

we all thank Satoshi Nakamoto because with the creation of Bitcoin, it helps people a lot in financial matters or other things.

Satoshi nakamoto given good opportunity to earn money crypto currencies one of the best option for earning and international transaction charges very low thanks to Satoshi.

Well,i will tell him how he save many lifes in terms of surviving their daily needs because of his creations,thanking him for this really smart idea. He's a saviour,hoping one day he show his identity to us to thank him personally.

I have never stored in Yobit and don't have a clue what benefit will be made in the event that I make a store here. I figured I would store BTC in Yobit. Presently on the off chance that I store on Yobit will 
With out skills you lost

• +1 1

I will always pray for Satoshi Nakamoto for creating Bitcoin.Bitcoin is my only earning sources

• Useful or interesting 1

of course you are right, the cryptocurrency came from his hand, satoshi nakamoto though we solve not know, we bottle be pleased about his innovation, as of this the earth has got a digital currency.