Need new program besides pay per post - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

There is no any campaign instead of yobit now, but i can tell you that there are many next campaigns, so you need to forget all thing include pay per post campaign and try to update your rank to be able to be from who register in the campaigns.

From your post(didn't understand completely) you said that pay per post will end soon.Thinking this isn't good.The forum is providing us a good chance to get some benefits.Instead of getting benefits, criticising  the forum isn't a good idea.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

There will always be new innovations in the future like this cryptotalk forum. Because there will be more of crypto currency project in future so you should not worry about it. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

i know that maybe one day pay per post program end but i dont know there is other program or not.i agree that a lot of members are here because of pay per post but i also believe a lot of people are here to learn and teach crypto anyway what im trying to say is even if they stop paying we will continue writing in this froum.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, DokAgsikap said:

I think the reason why we can say that pay per post is the only source of income in this forum because it is a new forum, when we have already gained larger traffic expect more and more IEO and ICO will come to this forum as well.

Yes right it's a new forum and we can want more just for the moment we need to wait little bit for the forum to have a big community and good reputation in crypto world 

I think another good programme that could work on this forum besides the pay per post is the referral system. This has worked very well for all other sites, including the faucet sites, and there are able to generate many new members on a daily basis with the referral system. Also they have strict banning rules as well, which can can still be implemented with the referral system.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm very happy I'm one of the members from Cryptotalk who can enjoy this amazing pay by post program and I hope it stays like it for long. We need to make quality posts to make sure we contribute for the forum and our posts are worth the satoshis.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program

Sadly, we can see that in the rate between topics and posts. People take Cryptotalk as a source of income and not much of us came here to only get knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I hope I am one of them and I only take the pay by post program as a bonus for being active here. I really enjoy YoBit sponsors this.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

No i don’t agree with you to change thsi forum like bitcointalk program, this program of cryptotalk is really better than bitcointalk, so i want to never change this program.

The pay per post campaign is a very good one and as said by one of the moderators, they do not know when it ends but it is actually a long process. Let's keep enjoying that and I know the forum will introduce another one when that stops. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is not necessary that crypto talk forum make any other conpaign then paybyposts. Why you think so that one day crypto talk forum change their policy whats the reason behind you think for what this forum will change for survival or anything lese you think about forum. 

We must be attentive to the publications of the administrators and events that they will report, to know what will happen and to continue supporting the cryptotalk forum, since the forum depends on us, and on our cooperation as a community.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, Kgn78690 said:

Yes this is absolutely correct  because pay per post sometime does not work like post don't count payment problem they should launch other competition 

We need just some contest like what we had in the begging of this forum but they dont have another one, to improve the quality of the posts 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think some will leave this forum when the payment program was removed. 

First that's the main reason why some individuals here share what they know, i'm sure some will not share those when they didn't receive any payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not know anything about this subject, is it a site that pays or not, if it does not pay then I do not need to join it, because it will be a waste of time.

Edited by Maroua

10 minutes ago, Maroua said:

I do not know anything about this subject, is it a site that pays or not, if it does not pay then I do not need to join it, because it will be a waste of time.

Well, the main purpose of the forum is to exchange and discuss ideas (crypto, trading, etc.) and the payments are a "nice to have". I would say that discussing crypto certainly is NOT a waste of time, regardless of the payment. In fact, I'd like more in-depth discussions here, since they give you the opportunity to learn something new (or to validate your own ideas).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

A social media campaign for the cryptotalk forum and yobit exchange would be great, although I think that it can run for a few weeks (4-10) in parallel with the signature campaign. The posts campaign does not have to end. I would also recommend as bounty manager, Bubbalex to run the campaign, as he is a highly potent individual with knowledge of the space and always respectful of the bounty hunters.

Actually the forum hasn't even being for a year long on it's existence, as o might could say that having to wait for the 1st anniversary of the forum could or maybe be promising on the way we interact on the site

On 4/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, chrislynn said:

Sometimes may be this paid by promoting forum can be ended but doesn't meant we leave this forum I will work here because then may be crypto talk forum paid us by the signature payment like bitcointalk forums paid to their members. Many people now used bitcoin talk  also.

If that thing happen I'm sure most of people here will leave this forum. 

I hope there's still some people who will stay here although this forum will not pay us anymore. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Maybe you wanted to say that the payment program of per post will end soon and will start new program. Actually we anyone not sure what will be happen in future . It's totally admin's matter.Thanks to all.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, Migo said:

I really didn't I understand your topic, are trying to say that this forum is going to end this pay per post or what?? I tried my best to understand but I couldn't, can explain more 

@Migo  He is saying the main goal of a forum is to create a community where members can share ideas, opinions and knowledge. He also say that 90% of the members here are here only for the pay-per-post campaign. This is not good for the longevity of the forum. This kind of campaign is not unlimited. What will happen for the forum when the campaingn will stop is 90% of members are here only for the campaign?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There should  not payments  for all members  there . They should  allow all members  New members  and all countries  to participate . And they should  pay who make reputation  over 10 in a day.

There will be the new start from this forum if they really want to stop this pay per post campaigns. I think there may be a some sort of the promotional programs like contests, daily quiz, referral systems and many more. We can just wait to see what would happen next. 

I know this thread is old and our forum says this campaign ends, but this forum runs this campaign, and this forum adds bounty section also so I don't think this campaign ends some of your suggestion are good but this forum don't need copy to any other platform.

I do not agree with you, my friend, that a forum CryptoTalk will stop paying members for publishing. The amount paid for each post may change, and even if payment stops, this forum will remain one of the best forums for crypto.

I dont understand well what you mean with your topic, but I will try to give my answer about what I have understand, you mean that this forum needs to start a new forum in parallel. because arrives a day where stop pay their users.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif