Need new program besides pay per post - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

I think not need more any program because pay per post is best easy to work I hope cryptotalk pay per post program work for long times.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, Elaaf said:

I don't think the pay per post will end so soon. More and more people are joining everyday. Even if it ends I think, another program will be launched by the admins.

Yes I am also think about this that this program will not end very soon and i hope the most of the new users will get a lot of benefits from this forum.

Besides this forum I don’t know any campaign which is paying this much bitcoin. i am doing rolls and faucets but its ages before you can even get 1k satoshi. If some

members have any ideas you can please share it with us for I am hearing that this campaign is soon to end.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

I think I don't have any idea what the new program can be about no ideas at all I really hope that pay by posts doesn't end at all

4 hours ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

Pay per post program will end sooner or letter moderators should add more feature or any others programme i think.       

I think it's still long, If i'm not wrong, Cryptotalk admin say it was long term campaign so maybe it's still availabe for the next 2-3 months but i really agree, we need new program like top post competition before, Let's hope there will be new campaign program.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

I would be interestedin that. I'm opting for an airdrop promotion plan. Where we can earn by promoting new coins on yobit. Like a referral bonus.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Hey friend  I agree to your post you are right but sorry I can't explain my opinion about this topic because I'm joined this forum last week so I don't have any idea but I like this pay per post program and I hope it's not ended 

I think the payper post is already enough and the reason why i am here is to seek knowledge so for me the pay per post is like bonus. so for those who are saying pay per post is not enough for me it is.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:00 AM, talo122 said:

Surely pay per post program will end sooner or later, i think signture campains will be a good replace to it, but lets just wait and see how the forum is going to do in the feutre. 

The cryptotalk pay per post offer cannot end while the bitcointalk signature is still active, bitcointalk will end first because it is offered by cryptotalk

On 6/12/2019 at 9:51, nicolas1234789 said:

La gente se convierte en miembro cryptotalk porque paga por programa de publicación, estoy de acuerdo con eso. Creo que algún día el pago por publicación finalizará y el foro necesita un nuevo programa para que el foro funcione. Se sugiere que cryptotalk necesita seguir bitcointalk con el programa de recompensas (redes sociales, traductor, canal de youtube). Pero creo que cryptotalk no puede copiar totalmente el programa de otros foros, este foro debe tener identidad. ¿Algún consejo sobre un nuevo programa además del pago por publicación pero no copiar otro foro que pueda usarse para la identidad del foro?

The Yobit and Cryptotalk payperposts campaign is a success and i hope it will continue for a long time. I also believe if in the future the decision to open a new campaign in cryptotalk is taken, it would be again with Yobit because they have proven to be excellent partners.

Well, I'm  not sure that they are doing this. Cryptotalk currently giving us money by pay-per-post. But Members are growing in large number, they can't continue this campaign for longer time. The question is that after over pay per post, will people stay here or leave?

There is a need to open another section along with pay per post in this forum.If it doesn't, when the pay per post system is closed, many members will stop workin.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Possibilities are there but situation is may be or not. But what is going on in this century , they should bring creativity in this trading business of Bitcoin.

As right now this is one of biggest community in crypto world in very short period we can say its time for another change and forum need to do some work on for more better service because now many users already on many have good skills in different fields forum teams need to bring some good and helpful features for more traffic and interest on this forum

On 12/9/2019 at 11:25 PM, Agios said:

I think that a new program is not possible now because the Cryptotalk forum is improving quality, this is very important to maintain an impression on the outside world. But my proposal for a new program (for the future) is savings and loans and we will get interest or be charged interest.

Yes you are right and i am agree. Because the  fact is that There are some of flaws that are big hurdles. And soapy per Post is much more perfect guys. 

Do You say after the end of campaign the forum will end also that is not the way the everything work. they can make this site special why would they copy bitcointalk steps? 

I think that the forum has a wide audience base, which is the first step, and the second step will be to attract projects to present and display their campaigns in this forum, then those projects will pay us and the forum.

creo que todos nosotros no podemos ser egoistas, y no solo interactuar en el foro solo porque esta pagando por un tiempo.

Ya anda un grupo de personas diciendo que el foro le a sido util en muchos aspectos, bueno si es verdad eso no creo que lo abandonen cuando ya no les pague

Don't say this, my friend, that the forum will stop giving us Satoshi, maybe this will last for a long time, and also it can bring new things and ideas to earn

You're right about the two forums should not be the same in everything. That the two will differ from each other or something like they have something that is unique from each other. That will make them have their own identity. 

I think cryptotalk shouls start some new programme beside beside pay per post. As ew can see we can only make 30 post in a single day. So after completing we can not do anything to earn. If there start a new programme then we can also earn beside pay per post. Hope admin's will notice that.

Actually the forum is just growing and the paybyposts campaign is itself hard to manage currently. So when the forum grows more popular as well as organized there will be more options to earn like the signature campaign which may be comming soon.

468x60-3.png

On 1/17/2020 at 11:25 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think the pay per post campaign is already enough, because if you add more program that is being paid i think people or members will just create more multiple accounts and will take that as advantage.

i think with this advantages they are giving airdrop after few days. i think this airdrops are good for making good profit from this forum.

So like adding more campaign programs just like the other forum? I think it not a matter of the forum to work on, but such programs usually comes from some new projects that wants to promote their projects with the help of bounty hunter. Cryptotalk won't provide such program, they only provide the place for people if they want to run their bounties.