Need new program besides pay per post - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

Thats hard to imagine a new concept to make this forum more alive but I think its pay per post is perfect. Maybe we can add a twist like example art commission involving Crypto Currency but I think that concept is already exists.

as cryptotalk already started with something new and attractive they will bring more but must need more time.i am very happy with this forum.if they start offer like bitcointalk bounty program i request for posting real projects and also profitable.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:27 AM, Migo said:

I really didn't I understand your topic, are trying to say that this forum is going to end this pay per post or what?? I tried my best to understand but I couldn't, can explain more 

I also ready his content but couldn't understanding what's was his main point, its look like that's he don't like pay per post offer, if he don't like it its better to don't link his account to yobit

On 12/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, juttmani said:

I don't know why are you thinking like that. I think this forum never end. It was paying it is paying and it will pay always by your posts.

We can't say the forum never ends every thing has a end like other website we need just to use it untile the end

8 minutes ago, juttmani said:

Sir you are right but I think it will end when I will get marry and then my babies will born and then they will use this and then it may will close.

I really hope so LOL we live the forum will work for a ling time to make some money with it and learn new things in Crypto currency in the same time

1 minute ago, juttmani said:

I only think that dear I will think positive so I will get positive on other hand if I will think negative so I will get negative. So I have positive thoughts about this forum.

I'm totally agree with you at all we should be positive to have a positive life and positive comes 

It's a good thing you have i support this way of thinking

take it easy, after this yobit campaign ends, there will definitely be another new campaign. I am sure of that because this forum has gained tremendous enthusiasm, so the project team will also open a booth here and we can participate and do our work as bounty hunters.

So you just came here because of the pay per post, and its not enough for you? its so obvious that you came here just to earn and dont have any intention about learning. i know everyone is welcome here but people like you who always want is money you dont deserve to be here.

Looking at how crypto talk and bitcoin talk differs.

Both have their identities, on how the forum works.

But wondering on how to create more ways of earning, than pay by post.

Its a little tricky to create one, since most of the ideas are already occupied

It doesn't need any "program" to pay the users. People who actually are interested in being part of the forum will be part of the forum, and farmers/spammers and bots will be gone for good once Yobit stops paying to be active on the forum. 

Yes i have a good idea, the forum united with yobit exchange could start the crypto lending program, where users would lend their coins in change of interest for a determined period of time. Binance is going this and other exchanges too. This is a good option.

the main thing is that the forum is developing very actively, it is very good, and over time I think advertisers, sponsors, etc. will come. and bounty campaigns are already working here

I agree but for now it should be the best if we stick to this kind of program. Cryptotalk needs to develop more to be able to come up with new programs.

Cryptotalk is not a campaign management. only those campaign manager or the team who run the bounty program, so cryptotalk is not copying to the other forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If cryptotalk forum will start any bounty campaign like BItointalk then it will be great I believe that it might attract more user and obviously this forum have their own identity but if they start bounty like bitointalk then I don' think it's copied others forum program.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:15 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

The admin told us that this program will last so let us expect it to last for years. So by that time we would have learnt more about crypto and profit from it and be a better person in future. So let us be positive. The program mjght even last more than five years. So, no new of new program to earn.

The admin told us that this program will last so let us expect it to last for years. So by that time we would have learnt more about crypto and profit from it and be a better person in future. So let us be positive. The program mjght even last more than five years. So, no new of new program to earn.

Yes,lets all be positive,and help the forum be more informative and valuable that's the least we can do to make this site last longer.

30 minutes ago, Jokeer said:

If cryptotalk forum will start any bounty campaign like BItointalk then it will be great I believe that it might attract more user and obviously this forum have their own identity but if they start bounty like bitointalk then I don' think it's copied others forum program.

Yeah if the cryptotalk forum will start any bounty campaign here it will be more good for the all members of the forum .

On 1/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, Krysta said:

Yes i really agree with you. I think a lot of people here want other programs to earn money rather than pay per post. And it will give us new opportunities

Actually having more programs will motivate new users to work hard in this forum although pay by post is also a great deal to earn money it's not really a bad idea to add program as an extra income for other members in this forum 

I think the pay per post campaign is already enough, because if you add more program that is being paid i think people or members will just create more multiple accounts and will take that as advantage.

First of all I don't want this forum to end but I want it to grow more and more. And yes you are right there should be another program in this forum besides pay per post. It will make this forum more interesting and more people will work here. Right now, I don't have any ideas about any new program but also this forum is interesting enough for me now.

Yes its right that most of the users have joined this forum to earn payment per posts so for running of this forum it has to continue with different programs and projects so that it will run constantly and continuously also will lead to increase the members. 

There is always room for additional ways for earning. But crypto talk forum is paying generous amount of Satoshi to it's users just for posting,if you're not happy with that ,I don't know what makes you happy. As the forum grows so does the demands for new ways of earning and I'm sure the administrators of this forums will take care of it. Keep posting and hope for the best. Thank you

This forum can't copy other sites ideas but they can come up with their own. We can make suggestions and if they take into consideration they might consider adding it up. 

awesm1u3b - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!