Need new program besides pay per post - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

Identity of this platform must be unique than most if the other sites just like now this platform is known for paying its members for every post. 

I totally agree with you and believe that this platform administrators should already think about the future of this site.  They should forward an idea which will this site more attractive and its users will take more interest in it. 

I think new programs may come but the forum should improve the spam situation, but above all we must be better users every day, help each other, make community.

If we learn how to work on this promotion we can show that we can receive new opportunities, so simplemnet publishes honestly and wins.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/7/2019 at 4:12 AM, Migo said:

I really didn't I understand your topic, are trying to say that this forum is going to end this pay per post or what?? I tried my best to understand but I couldn't, can explain more 

Friend let's not be worried on if this pay par post campaign gonna end just enjoy it. If it ends I think any other features will be added for earning. And this post is trying to suggest if any other features need to be added to cryptotalk for its bright future. 

On 12/7/2019 at 12:06 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes every program should have its own identity so the users cannot compare two different things. Well for now, i don't have any idea for a new program but i hope thay don't end the paybypost while they don't have any proposed project that will come soon.

yes you are right before they this bring this program to an end they must introduce a new idea that works the same way but before giving a new idea they must continue with it

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

Maybe in the near future cryptotalk would have these sections that gives additional earnings like going into bounty campaigns and signature campaigns.

For me pay per post is already enough, because this forum is not just giving you extra income but also giving you a lot of tips and guides to become more better in crypto trading. And that is really already enough.

We better wait for this program to finish first, then wait for new programs in this forum. In order to reintroduce to a wider area, with the aim of new users who enter this forum more.

I understand what do you want to saying you are thinking start a another new program after per post but starting new program is in the hand of moderator and also payment will also send to users work done by moderator of forum may be in future there will be a new program created by moderator.

Why mostly persons want more platforms. Why they not working hard here for get some great stoshis for just creating new content posts. Do hard work here learn and earn from here.

You have to learn to control emotions, because emotions can ruin your earnings, this cryptocurrency world is a very strange world, this cryptocurrency will play with you, take many forms of sequestration

28 minutes ago, Mohamed96 said:

You have to learn to control emotions, because emotions can ruin your earnings, this cryptocurrency world is a very strange world, this cryptocurrency will play with you, take many forms of sequestration

I see people here who are not emotional. Just want to suggest going forward, if this program ends. They suggested a new program.

I would suggest that the admins should add a referral program which would pay the users when they refer someone to the platform and that will help to increase the number of people on the platform.

guys its hard these days to find sponsors. of course moderators want this site to be successfull and when other companies will see that this site has lots of members and are active they will start some campaigns here too so don't worry about it much. everything will be all right its just matter of time

I think so. We need to make more money here in cryptotalk than pay per post system. We should add more program that could pay us for our work. This forum are getting more popular day by day and we need more activities or program to make people more motivated here. If they could earn huge money, they will do hard work too so i think new activity is good for the forum. 

There are many things to consider about it .. this org.has already a platform that need to be follow . Maybe only the moderators has something to say .. cryptotalk also is known already for this kind of platform..

Yes, each program must have its own identity so that users cannot compare two different things. Well, so far I don't know about the new program, but I hope they don't close the clearing house until they have the project proposed soon.

I am not so sure but one of my friend told me there is a new campaign going to be in this forum, its like bitcointalk campaign but it will be moved here. Not so sure about it yet tho.

I am confused about the topic you have posted please explain me more why you are telling that the earnings from this forum will be end.how it can be possible please explain the reason of your saying...but according to my opinion this forum will be more benificial to us in coming years so i want some explaination from you please

Any unique concept with positive effects will always be welcomed......the pay per post is to attract people and after the pay per program ended only orignal users will remain on plateform and rest will stop using...!!!

You will be chosen as part of this because you have a quality post .. But wait and it will happen, because now just post constructive and good so it's time to please the news.

I do not understand your topic. But yes I need to launch another kind of program, so that will increase the interest of everyone to crypto.

The paramount element every month and awarding a bonus, but it's at all times up to the moderators to churn out a decision, for the reason that the numeral of members is other and other fascinating and demand. 

In my opinion, a bounty program such as a signature campaign is a good substitute for the pay per post program, even though it has become like another forum. Maybe in the future after this forum is famous there will be many projects that appear to hold a bounty.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The moderators on this forum say that the issue of payment will be in the long term, i.e. it will continue for a long time, and for this they do not need a new program and that will happen if the current payment is stopped

THINK POSITIVE

I think the reason why we can say that pay per post is the only source of income in this forum because it is a new forum, when we have already gained larger traffic expect more and more IEO and ICO will come to this forum as well.