Need new program besides pay per post - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

On 12/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, Luv4me said:

Legit bounty should be posted in the forum, we need bounties, they should be examine before they are allowed to post it on the forum

It is very hard to examine bounties specially ICO.I think that ICO time ended but sometimes some llegit business need Twitter marketing

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

Signature campaign i guess? Well, I experience to join in a campaigns, when I was working in bitcointalk, and it was great. And I hope crypto talk also implement this sooner and it will be possible if there is more investors see the growth of this forum.plan

On 12/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, Em Li said:

Maybe next year right after the new year there will be an announcement form and I can't wait. So much excited to see the results.

No why wait for next year because i think this December and on a special day, they will announce something big that can bring more activities here.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:51 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running.

I agree with that, because it's not a sustainable business model. 

The only thing that would save this forum in the even that yobit stops paying for posts is if it becomes like bitcointalk, as you mentioned, where there are bouties in which you could rent out your signature space and other things like that.  That's the entire reason why bitcointalk is so popular, but it's also the reason why most posts there are garbage, because people use alt accounts to make posts and they don't take their time to put any thought into them.  The entire point for them is to make as much money as they can from posting. 

Cryptotalk probably will stop paying for posts eventually, but hopefully yobit knows what's going to happen in that event and will plan for it carefully.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes every program should have its own identity so the users cannot compare two different things. Well for now, i don't have any idea for a new program but i hope thay don't end the paybypost while they don't have any proposed project that will come soon.

I think paybypost is so profitable, I don't really know what's this question we know that this program paybypost is unique that there's no additional program for this forum. It's true that it's have own identity, But if you want to add create other platforms not in paybypost.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, Em Li said:

When do you think that day will happen? Because the year end is near, we still have 16 days only to wait.

Maybe this coming December 24 and 25 or maybe at the end of December because every platform now are thinking of the best event to end this year.

5 hours ago, Man said:

I'm sure there was nothing special on that date. Because forums usually do events or programs if this forum has a birthday. That often happens, on that date usually the web or gambling sites because they do the program every time there is a big event.

Yeah you have a point but lets look forward to seeing if the forum will do something big this holiday because everyone wants to have a happy holiday.

I appreciate with you one day this pay per post camping will end then there needs a program to run this forum for that I think Bounty will be great options which makes the forum more popular.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

I think this idea would be really great. Cause this pay per post programme might end soon and people might leave crypto talk! But if crypto talk starts a new programme similar to bounty programmes and airdrops! It would be really great for the users of this forum page! 

I totally agree with you.I think there is a need to open another section along with pay per post in this forum.If it doesn't, when the pay per post system is closed, many members will stop working.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I guess you could technically ask if you can post btct signature campaign sigs in here. They already allow it in other forums as well. And i guess you can ask from any team itself it it allows for russian translations on cryptotalk (because at the moment cryptotalk has only english and russian sections)

This is very best programme pay per post because people share their honest reviews here from which we can got knowledge 

On 12/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

That's is very good suggestion to make this forum to don't lose users if admin will think about your idea and implemented it will be so good

On 12/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, himel398 said:

I really didn't I understand your topic, are trying to say that this forum is going to end this pay per post or what?? I tried my best to understand but I couldn't, can explain more .

He means to say that this pay per post campaign could be end in few months and then afterward what will we do .So he is just asking form to launch new earning program for members so members became more active on form.

20 hours ago, Man said:

I wish you the best for that date. If there really is a big event, then I'm happy. Because it will affect me and all the members here.

Haha thank you lets hope the best for everyone and i hope the admins are reading this so that they will know what we want for this special holiday.

There is already a program that was deleting spam posts, so no one is getting paid 30 posts per day as per my belief. If they are getting paid 30 per day, then they could be excellent in this forums. I am telling now no one is spamming except some seniors and newbies, but the forum is too clean for posting here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I definitely agree with you.The reason is that there are so many users who are raising their money every day and making use of it, and if it is stopped then they no longer seem to work.So in addition to running it should open another site where you can make more money.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Luv4me said:

Legit bounty should be posted in the forum, we need bounties, they should be examine before they are allowed to post it on the forum

Ysh of course we only need the legit boonties only and legit platforms to be posted here, cause some of people are post scam platforms here while there have newbies 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program

Just a correction. Bitcointalk is not the one to offer such programs. It's the investors signed in the Bitcointalk forum.

Bitcointalk is like the platform where people could communicate (like Cryptotalk). 

The one who gives opportunities such as bounties are also users of the forum. One reason why we still doesn't have that, is because investors trust users more on Bitcointalk rather than here, since Bitcointalk have stricter rules and therefore, more quality posts than here, which is mostly shitposters.

4 hours ago, Man said:

Hopefully friend.
But that is only a small hope for me, because I am very sure there are no programs in the future for Christmas and New Year. All that remains is to make paid 30 / day posts.

You might be right but still im hoping for something big this holidays because even other platforms are running a big event this holiday season.

I am totally agreed with you.This forum must add a new features besides pay per post campaign.Because many user here for earning money.If this campaign is closed than members leave this forum

On 12/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Why should we give the advice you? are you the forum owner?. I will give my advice if the forum owner ask it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Well, dude, I don't wish pay per post will be ended, but I agree that the forum needs to add new programs and I'm sure they working on it, as we all know the forum is still new and have a lot of rooms to improve its the matter of time to this forum to be developed and I'm sure it will happen if it still getting a support by adding new members and members being active, right now I can't think of any program that I could suggest I leave it to the developers of the forum they can handle it.

Why waste time on things that do not pay as they promise. Things get better each and everyday as blockchain technology keeps things up. Why not take a look at Netbox browser which have plans to make life better. Get more details on it from https://netbox.global/.

My suggestion was to create a platform that is MOBA games that will pay you a crypto. For now, be happy about cryptotalk and enjoy the moment we sharing knowledge on this platform.