Need new program besides pay per post - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

On 12/7/2019 at 10:13 PM, Cryptominded said:

He meant to say, pay per post will definitely come to an end someday and there's need to have some other campaign to still engage members and he cited bounty program like at Bitcointalk. As I see it, the forum is at the moment building its structures, after which the place would become viable enough to attract advertisers and we would start to have even those signature campaigns here.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion you . As I see it the forum is at the moment building it's structure . After which the place would become viable enough to attract advertising and we would start to have even those signature complain here

On 12/9/2019 at 11:25 PM, Agios said:

I think that a new program is not possible now because the Cryptotalk forum is improving quality, this is very important to maintain an impression on the outside world. But my proposal for a new program (for the future) is savings and loans and we will get interest or be charged interest.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you this is very important to maintain an impression on the outside world . But my proposal for new program for the future is savings and loans and we will get interest or be charged interest .

The forum is burden grand as a result why make sure of you want to intensify additional program, is forfeit for each put up not an adequate amount of for you ? guy if you came at this point really for pay you don't deserve to be here, seems like you were fair at this point for the incentives of the forum open-handed you.

Thats right that they should start an another campaign after this campaign...or if the campaign is forever than they don't have to do thsi..i am agree wiy you friend

I do not think that the campaign will end soon. It will continue for a long time and nothing has been mentioned regarding the end of the campaign. As for rewards for members and competitions, no rewards are made and all members receive the same amount.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:06 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes every program should have its own identity so the users cannot compare two different things. Well for now, i don't have any idea for a new program but i hope thay don't end the paybypost while they don't have any proposed project that will come soon.

Yes you right dear iam agreed with you it's own identify so the users cannot compare two different things well for now I don't have any idea for a new program.

Yes we will need some program apart from pay by post that will make the forum to be more active that it is before.

I didn't quite understand what you mean, but if you say that this rewards program for commenting and creating post is going to end someday I think the same thing, but I think they will first reduce the price of comments for users. 

I dont think so we need anymore or less paying in every post. 1000 satoshi per post is enough for the per post. Cryptotalk will develop if this remains same.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

why are you so sure that when the pay per post campaign will end then the forum will lose members? this forum will run even without any campaign because there is a great community.

but if you think that maybe you can leave this forum now

On 12/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, Pab100 said:

As Cryptotalk forum will growth and  will have more users then more advertisers will like to join and promote his services .Maybe good idea to ask members to follow cryptotalk  twitter and RT his twitts .Different kid of services very much take care of Twitter marketing.They can join forum and ask members for RT his services

That  way cryptotalk can be like twitter marketing service

Yes Maybe  good idea to ask  members  to follow  crypto  talk Twitter  and RT his twits , Different  kid of services very much take care of Twitter  marketing  , they can join forum and ask  members for RT his services  , that way cryptotalk can be like twitter marketing service  ,

If you want to enjoy your earnings from this forum, dont stress yourself by thinking that one day cryptotalk will stop paying its users and every one will find something else to do. I believe cryptotalk will stay forever.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As Cryptotalk forum will growth and  will have more users then more advertisers will like to join and promote his services .Maybe good idea to ask members to follow cryptotalk  twitter and RT his twitts .Different kid of services very much take care of Twitter marketing.

what do you want to say bro i can not understand your topic can you explain further please.

Unfortunately I did not understand anything from what you say so I will not be able to help you. I hope you will make your posts clearer the next time and you should go to the rules and read them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As you knew that crytoptalk is good way of making money but i think  no other site will gives you such benefis. But it is good site.

Yes it is important to add new things to this forum that helps subscribers to get more income so it is good to add some new developments here and thank you my friend

What can you do with this post, can you explain more about me, or do I understand anything? I hope you will provide two participants with words that are easy to read and understand

That's a good idea. and you are right the administration should add some more option to keep the forum running for longer term. 

I don't think the crypto won't end too soon.  And there will be no other platform like crypto where we will pay instead of posting.  Crypto is a wonderful stage.  It would be foolish to compare it to another site.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe someday pay per post will ended

Well it has been categorically said by the management, that they will not stop the cryptotalk campaign, at any cost. Will it come to an end, probably it will, but it won't be anytime soon. I do agree, there should be more earning opportunities added, but I am comfortable with the money I make from CT, and please dont compare BT to CT,  if you can make 1000 satoshis from BT, then please make the money there. 

But i do not think that this program is going to be end. Pay per post is the best program which differentiate crypto talk from other forums. So this forum have their own identity. 

My friend i am happy with this pay per post.As i belong to a small town so this is very helpful for me.And i am a student now so many students get benefited by doing this crypoto.Because it give them learning and earning opportunity.

Cryptotalk is the best as it is and it doesn't need to copy other platforms and I like it this way.

18 hours ago, Shihab744422 said:

I agree with you and think new program is needed here.Otherwise this forum will shut down in the near future I think as a lot of member has already joined.

We should expect great and food news from admin on day when more signature will be added to these forum. There are more opportunities later in future i think.