Need new program besides pay per post - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

Well, for me i don't have a problem with the ways of cryptotalk. I like pay per post and they don't have to follow other sites. They have their own ways.

Good morning mate,I hope we dont come to that time thaty crypytotalk will stop paying money to the members of the forum and i also agree with you that we need a new platform for the forum.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

I guess payment per post wouldn't end as it makes the community grow larger and the conversations between users in here is the sense of the forum at the first place. Paying thousands of users isn't easy and adding another payment would just make admin's life harder.

That's all from Forum's Administration calls. If they want to remove such incentive or not.

Also they might follow Bitcointalk as adding campaigns and the ones you mentioned such as bounty programs.

There are other ways for Forum to become more popular and that's the main pay per post reason.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

If they end up with pay per post then how could they pay for a new one program? If they stop paying the it means there are no enough profit with their program.

It would be interesting to try other types of bounties such as airdrops. So think of crpytotalk als th platform for new crypto where users receive airdrop awards for keeping the platform going.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

11 hours ago, Talba said:

You are right, depending on single thing, there is need to begins search for another alternative forum that pays per post or make good profits for doing task just as crypto talk.

Yes right we really appreciate this forum because they give us the opportunity to learn and earn in the same time and we really need more exchange can do that to help people understand Crypto currency

sure that one day the pay per post program will end but I don't see why they shouldn't do something similar to bitcointalk and introduce the bounties, in part I think they have already thought about it since they have set up a signature space

On 12/24/2019 at 5:18 AM, ethannbenny said:

I think that people join Yobit exchange just because of crypto talk but it will also be amazing if crypto talk admin add new program into crypto talk maybe by captcha per payment 

This forum is now growing and already they are giving payment just for making post here and in future they will do much program for their users.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think the paybypost campaign is the identity of this forum. I hope that will remain the identity of this forum forever.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

i dont have any idea what to suggest for this forum if they stop the pay per posts campaign.but i am hoping that this forum will last ljonger to help everyone including me to earn extra.

I agree that cryptotalk need some program or new feature to compete other forum. Lot poster here just posting because of the pay per post. And when the payper post end, I think some members here will not post anymore or they will leave this forum. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well it is good idea if they can sustain to pay, it is not joke to pay 1000 satoshi if there is a lot of user and this forum is growing adding other way of earning is not good I think.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I agree with you that Cryptotalk needs a new program after pay per post ends, but Cryptotalk has been known as a forum that pays members per post, maybe payments are no longer with bitcoin but Yo coins. But it all depends on the wisdom of the admin, wait and see.

I do agree with your thought that forum need a new program but we should be wait what this forum will offer to us and enjoy the existing offer to everyone which is 1k satoshi per post

On 12/6/2019 at 9:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

when people reach more on cryptotalk then coin admin will also visit here.

and i am sure when cryptotalk will be famous then same bounty will available on cryptotalk.

I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be usefor forum identity?I tried my best to understand but i couldn't explain more.  

On 12/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

i think the payments have gone for so long already and the forum has already gathered over 200k members so i dont understand why do they keep paying.

I already posted in about 10 posts in bitcointalk website in newbie member. But it is very difficult to reach at least hero member. So cryptotalk is fine.

I don't think the pay per post will end so soon. More and more people are joining everyday. Even if it ends I think, another program will be launched by the admins.

54 minutes ago, Ufra said:

I already posted in about 10 posts in bitcointalk website in newbie member. But it is very difficult to reach at least hero member. So cryptotalk is fine.

I hope cryptotalk is not so strick like Bitcointalk. I mean about ranking having high rank in that site is very hard now. about the OP there is more program to earn. like bounties signature campaign for now lets not abuse this pay per post make this forum more healthy.

I found pay per post is the best deal on internet. If it comes to an end hope they will bring some new champaign to replacement of it.