How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

By 2030,, if my trend of earning Cryptocurrencies increases then I might be on the list or mark of having more than 1 full Bitcoin and Even more than, as presently am working unto having a full Bitcoin and from there to further and further prospects

I don’t know until 2030 how much I will have and I don’t want to think too much about dreams but I’m working hard in trade to support my wallet with more promising cryptocurrencies.

i might have already quit the cryptobusiness by that time and take retirement for it , if the world becomes so advanced and bitcoin gets more popular by that time , i might have about 250+ bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, nur008 said:

If we rely on bitcoin from the cryptotalk reward results, up to 2030 bitcoin we will get only a little. If every day we post 30, in 1 day we will get 0,0003 BTC. In 1 year it means 365 x 0,0003 BTC = 0.1095. Until 2020 means 0.1095 x 10 = 1,095 BTC.

You really calculate this very well. You are right. Just 1 btc in 10 years. That is still a good idea as well spend less time on cryptotalk. 

With the price of bitcoin not being a stable or should i say not being a static something tge pridictions will be no where accurate for ten years to com but i just hope to make a huge breakthrough in the crypto currency trading world. 

I am holding bull and bear coins these days so weather price goes or up i am having profit, but i amnot holding like you which is 100btc if i would have that btc i would surely start mining btc rather than holding.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

If this forum still exist on that year and you keep on posting thirty post per day then you can earn enough satoshis for you to trade to one bitcoin or more. 

Hope cryptoworld still exist on that year. 

You don't need to depends on this forum for you to be saving cryptocurrency, you need to have other means of gaining from other sources which will make you enjoy the full benefits of cryptocurrency

That's great to hear how much you are planning to have in 2030 about 1000btc and 10000eth wishing you luck and as for me I don't know what I will have in 2030 because I don't have enough coins to point at as of now.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:48 PM, pangitmo said:

I think i will earn big at that time and maybe i'm already rich that time. You can be rich too, we all can. Nothing is impossible.

You can be rich if you can hold for a long time Bitcoin is profitable and good for a long time investment

This question is difficult to answer because the amount of money that we will raise up to 2030 depends on the price and the sites we work with.

I'm planning to be having too much cryptocurrencies till 2030, because ten years is really many for saving some of cryptocurrencies in the wallet, so that's I will try my best to save them.

Its a lot to wait for, there is a lot of so many idea to which we can be able to work fast with there is a lot of effort to follow and we have to even have an idea of what we are doing as of now, being sure of the good things that we can be able to follow in the different markets

6 minutes ago, Rr45 said:

I am just a beginner in trading. I have very little bitcoin in my wallet right now. But in the coming year I am planning to do some investments and earn maximum bitcoin. 

You have good dreams but its not that's easy to invest and earning maximum bitcoin as you wish, but you'll need to learn very well and understanding bitcoin as well.

how you will get it. I mean everyone get think to get this but it is not easy to get this amount. I want to be big trader in 2030 and i want my earning should be round about 0.005 stoahi per day. 

Lols 😂.  That's a huge amount of money you are projecting for. Apart from cryptotalk, I don't have any other means of getting a lot of bitcoin, I want to go into mining though if really it can pay. By 2030, I would love to have more than 50btc

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

100Btc? Don't you think that this number is exaggerated? In any case, I hope you reach this number and more.

I real don't know how much i will have in that year because its very far and i don't know what will happen to me in my life by tomorrow. I just need to achieve my goals through crypto currency and have my family buy that year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not know this, I will try to do everything in my power to make sure that in 2030 I have as many cryptocurrencies as possible

Well brother your amount is just too high , i don't think i can ever earn that much btc and ethereum, but surely in 2030 i will have around 1btc and 30 ethereum in my wallet. 

You are a very ambitious man, man, this is awesome. For me, I'm still a beginner and I don't have much profit that makes me think now about how much I will own bitcoin in the near future, but of course I will work a lot on this forum until I reach my dreams.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

It's a bit complex question as it's a long time to go until it's a while and a lot of things can happen and it's impossible to accurately predict how much money we can have but what if I can tell you is that there's time and we can have a high amount of money by 2030 with God's favor

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I dont think too much about how much I can have by the yeae 2030 bit I hope that I have that stable financial status with the help of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. 

I do not know much I can have before 2030, nobody knows what he is she will have but we just try to move forward and be better than before. 

Lol, your thinking is very far away, you will probably be dead at that time, I have to think only in the near future, and do not make your goals too far to be difficult to achieve, but nevertheless I wish you good luck.